Brian Kolfage, in an attempt to build a Bigly Beautiful Wall on the Southern Border

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
somehow ended up spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on himself.

He's pleading guilty to fraud charges.

I think someone needs to set up a Go Fund Me campaign for him.

Who's first to send him MORE money? :LOL3::LOL3:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe little devices like this could be more effective 'Walls' than the ones America is spending or will spend millions/billions on:

holding-an-iud-birth-control-device-in-hand-482344087-837c71ae4eed484d9af288c48ac7d5f6.jpg

GVOB_July-21-Social_Birth-Control-Options-Blog.jpeg

...and a fraction of the cost.

But Presidents like Trump have been against funding birth control for poor countries

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He was federally persecuted and coerced to plead guilty. I donated through Go Fund Me and I was offered a refund. I chose the option to allow him to use the funds however he wished. He aint guilty of shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why exactly do liberals oppose a border wall being built? I still remember their kvetching when Trump was in power and how he was "literally Hitler" for expressing a desire to stop illegals pouring in.

Lefties don't seem to have a problem with American tax dollars funding Israel's mammoth construction, which evidently cost a lot more than the US equivalent...

OIP.ZEV2S6aL34GwOUcotGZdsQHaFu

5bd43435dda4c8ab1b8b4620.JPG

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"I may not like his ripping me off, but I defend his ability to do so" Trumptardism in extremis

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why exactly do liberals oppose a border wall being built? I still remember their kvetching when Trump was in power and how he was "literally Hitler" for expressing a desire to stop illegals pouring in.

Lefties don't seem to have a problem with American tax dollars funding Israel's mammoth construction, which evidently cost a lot more than the US equivalent...

Because we want it. That's the only reason.

Their elected officials want a bunch of undocumented people voting. It's to dilute/disenfranchise votes against establishment politicains.

People dont care about human trafficking and now if you talk about human trafficking over borders you are a Q person.

I mean you wont get any sort of straight answer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how they are offended by some guy scamming thousands off people.

When a terror organization that destroyed entire communities, businesses and human beings scammed actual millions and are just pocketing it and buying mansions after directly destroying real peoples lives. They dont care about that at all.

This is because their only motive is hating and attacking opposition. So...this is why America cant have nice things.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Aryan judging from those photos I'd say the American version of the Wall is a joke. If America wants to keep the illegals out they oughta outsource the job ta Israel.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is because their only motive is hating and attacking opposition. So...this is why America cant have nice things.

Psst - Dovey - y'a caint be World Empire & have nice things or take care of all their people. The Roman & British Empires were the largest of their time and they also treated many of their own citizens like dirt too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm inclined to agree, it's a fence, not a wall.

It's still a better investment to provide birth control for the 3rd world. USA could learn from history. Rome got overwhelmed by the Huns from the East who vastly outnumbered them. Overpopulation and hungry people from somewhere else brought down the Roman Empire.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's still a better investment to provide birth control for the 3rd world. USA could learn from history. Rome got overwhelmed by the Huns from the East who vastly outnumbered them. Overpopulation and hungry people from somewhere else brought down the Roman Empire.

So if we just spent tax dollars on birth control for other countries, our illegal immigration problems and human trafficking would be solved?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So if we just spent tax dollars on birth control for other countries, our illegal immigration problems and human trafficking would be solved?

No.

But it would reduce the numbers and hopefully put a dent into our overpopulation problem.

I agree. it won't solve all of our problems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No.

But it would reduce the numbers and hopefully put a dent into our overpopulation problem.

So are we supposed to force them to use birth control?

It would be easier and more cost effective to just secure our own border and let the country figure out it's own population issues.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

It would be easier and more cost effective to just secure our own border and let the country figure out it's own population issues.

Yeah...but if you get overwhelmed by the numbers all the walls in the world aren't gonna help you that much in the long run.

They're just a bandaid solution.

And actually instead of trying to beat down countries like Cuba, the US should try help them prosper so their people stay in their own countries instead of trying break into yours. If theyre doing well where they live theyll be less inclined to migrate into the US

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No.

Yeah...but if you get overwhelmed by the numbers all the walls in the world aren't gonna help you that much in the long run.

And actually instead of trying to beat down countries like Cuba, the US should try help them prosper so their people stay in their own countries instead of trying break into yours. If theyre doing well where they live theyll be less inclined to migrate into the US

Yeah we should have a US led culling and eugenics operation and set some population limit on other countries.

See Joe we have people here in America that need help and we are supposed to just fork over however much money the government decides and it should be spent on controling other countries?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

Yeah we should have a US led culling and eugenics operation and set some population limit on other countries.

See Joe we have people here in America that need help and we are supposed to just fork over however much money the government decides and it should be spent on controling other countries?

But you realize the world has added a net gain of people (>4 billion +) in just 50 years than ever existed on th planet thousands of years before that, right?

1975 world population was around 4 billion

2022 world population is around 8 billion.

Do you see the problem here @Dove?

It's like if you had a wedding and you invited 100 guests which you allocated food & refreshments for but 200 show up with an extra 100 gate crashers. So of course, there's not enough food, wedding cake or beverages to go around. Just like the overpopulation problem.

Btw when I was a limo driver this actually happened irl. I drove this East Indian wedding once & way too many people showed up uninvited and there wasn't enough food to go around. And the bride and groom were bitching and complaining about it. They're into big families and big weddings so you get the picture eh?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways it's little wonder that the USA gets inundated with illegal migrants from Mexico and Latin America. In less than 50 years They've like doubled their populations since 1975.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, lefties DID cry about Israels wall, they STILL cry about it, they cry about the palitrashian shitbag people, and call Israel apartheid.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have many, many problems with the obscene shit Israel does.