January 6, 2021 - Washington DC - What an Attempt to Establish a Soviet Style Dicktatership Looks Like

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
How are the ratings going for the Show Trial, Progs?

I heard NBC cut away to show a golf game.
Listen up snowflakes, this is NOT A TRIAL, This is a Congressional Hearing, I am sure you Potatriots remember every single 33 hearings on Benghazi, amirite?

Yeah, yeah, sure a big "official" Congressional Hearing where the ranking Minority member gets to choose Committee members .. but wait! That didn't happen here, did it?

Yeah, man. "Congressional Hearing." It sounds so important and bigly just in time for the run ups to the Midterms.

It's basically a Democrat campaign commercial paid for by all of us, even those of us who consider you Registered Democrats to be creeps and vermin.
The GOP except for 2 members refused to partake, so STFU,

Well then, if there was no quorum then there can be no official "committee." Correct me if I've misinterpreted the arcane parliamentary rules of the House, which are often changed at whim, but it seems to me this isn't really a fact-finding investigation that serves a Legislative function, but is rather political theater designed to coincide with the election cycle.

Don't worry. Most of America hasn't noticed since most of America doesn't give the slightest shit and isn't paying attention as they shell out a hundred bucks to fill their gas tanks.
How may forms of self humiliation are you willing to wager on that?

I already won ten bucks here on the Lily Mod thing. :LOL3:
..and that has shit to do about fuck?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Listen up snowflakes, this is NOT A TRIAL, This is a Congressional Hearing, I am sure you Potatriots remember every single 33 hearings on Benghazi, amirite?

Yeah, yeah, sure a big "official" Congressional Hearing where the ranking Minority member gets to choose Committee members .. but wait! That didn't happen here, did it?

Yeah, man. "Congressional Hearing." It sounds so important and bigly just in time for the run ups to the Midterms.

It's basically a Democrat campaign commercial paid for by all of us, even those of us who consider you Registered Democrats to be creeps and vermin.

Well then, if there was no quorum then there can be no official "committee." Correct me if I've misinterpreted the arcane parliamentary rules of the House, which are often changed at whim, but it seems to me this isn't really a fact-finding investigation that serves a Legislative function, but is rather political theater designed to coincide with the election cycle.

Don't worry. Most of America hasn't noticed since most of America doesn't give the slightest shit and isn't paying attention as they shell out a hundred bucks to fill their gas tanks.

Exactly! And so does your little January 6th Stalinist Show Trial.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Keeping your head in the sand does give you a small sample of what Bud/s training is like.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Keeping your head in the sand does give you a small sample of what Bud/s training is like.

Sure ... tell you what, send me a PM when they're gonna duck walk the Bad Orange Man out to the waiting taxpayer-funded black SUV with armed taxpayer-funded Federal Law Enforcement all around. Okay?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sure ... tell you what, send me a PM when they're gonna duck walk the Bad Orange Man out to the waiting taxpayer-funded black SUV with armed taxpayer-funded Federal Law Enforcement all around. Okay?
Who ever said it must go that far, I would be willing to accept his being rico'd back to the stone age and left to survive on social security. In a modest condo in Nebraska.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who ever said it must go that far, I would be willing to accept his being rico'd back to the stone age and left to survive on social security. In a modest condo in Nebraska.

So you're going to make me ask you to show me where the Bad Orange Man touched you on this doll.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nearly 3/4ths of voters are concerned about election cheating. Read the details.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a hyper partisan shit circus. That's all it is. If you disconnected from these establishment propaganda sources and interacted genuinely with other people? You would start to see this much differently.

Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nearly 3/4ths of voters are concerned about election cheating. Read the details.

Well you know.....the motto is "fuck the people!". Of there is a way to start using tyrannical laws to criminalize protests and dissent against the government ....that's the desired outcome here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn’t it great watching all of fatsos alleys bail on him. Barr, Pence, Ivanka, Jared, and all of the folks that see this ass as a crook. Funny a few still don’t see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Too bad for your side that the vast majority of witnesses who are testifying are fellow Republicans...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not sure how many times people have to say that there are plenty of establishment Republicans.

It's like Democrat voters are so brainwashed into the dem/rep paradigm they cant even grasp any of the reasons people voted for Trump and who they all were

Anyone who disagrees with them is a Republicon and is part of a big con monolith and we are all supposed to loyally follow and be one with everyone who calls themselves a Republican.

I dont think dems/progs actually have their own values or their own convictions. They wait and see what corporate dem media pushes and they jump on that. And anything a democrat does that is horrible and illegal, they work to cover it up and dismiss it. So they just assume that's what everyone does and that we all are doing the same thing and they get stumped when we shit on any Republican.

They dont care about issues that impact and better the lives of ordinary Americans. It's entirely about "winning" politically and having power. I mean Admin shit a brick and went next level psycho because of a SCOTUS decision he doesnt like about tax funds going towards religious schools and hospitals and things that help communities. Actually compared it to the taliban. Meanwhile he is fine with tax payers being forced to pay for organizations they oppose and are politcal. Like PP. And transition procedures and hormones for prisoners. And he actually complain that "these people"(tax paying Americans) have a voice regarding our laws.

So that tells us they want a one party government and only their voices should matter in our laws and they should decide how our taxes are spent. And it's already a big monoparty in there and they just wont accept that. And they keep saying "Republicans are doing it as well" as if we are supposed to throw our support behind something that doesnt represent our position.

All they need to do is talk to other people and hear them out and foster an understanding and respect as other tax paying Americans whose values and interests are different. They cant/won't do that. It's always this anger, hatefulness and insults and attacks. They cry about democracy while killing it.

Their crap makes more sense when you realize that when they say "democracy" as in a "threat to our democracy" is actually a euphemism for power. A "threat to our power". "Destroying their power". Anytime they scream about democracy they really mean "power"

Because if they were invested in actual democracy they would understand the importance of civil discourse and compromise. They are gonna fight until they are the only ones with any power and they can dictate the rest of us. They are in full support of the monoparty and these unhinged attempts to chip away at our rights. We already lost womens sex based rights and protections and they really dont even care.

We dont care about some two faced politicains who are out for their own interests at the expense of the people. We just dont. We are never going to go along with this ghoulish gaslighting attack on the people for protest. Calling ordinary people insurrectionists and lying and claiming Trump "insighted an insurrection". Anyone with a brain can see how scary it is this even went this far. Why would we care that some Republicans are on the anti American bandwagon because they want to try to make sure Trump cant run again?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
January 6, 2020 - Washington DC - What an Attempt to Establish a Soviet Style Dicktatership Looks Like

lmao -- are we to take some imbecile who, cannot so much as get the year right, seriously?

:LOL3:

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
January 6, 2020 - Washington DC - What an Attempt to Establish a Soviet Style Dicktatership Looks Like

lmao -- are we to take some imbecile who, cannot so much as get the year right, seriously?

:LOL3:
Very good - 2021.

@realgrimm would you kindly change title to read 2021 so we are all on the same calendar page?
Apparently after 3 days some are confused about what events are being discussed.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I stopped by the Bank this morning, I explained to the teller all she needed to do is to find me $11,780.00. They called the cops.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stopped by the Bank this morning, I explained to the teller all she needed to do is to find me $11,780.00. They called the cops.

I've actually said things like in that jest only it was 5 million. I've literally said "hey....I think you guys misplaced my 5 million dollars" and the teller laughed and said "No kidding right? They did the same thing to me!" and we moved on.

Trump didnt ask anyone to manufacture fake votes. He believed the election was rigged and that Republican votes were not being counted. There is literally NO CRIME or problem there. Have you noticed the disparity between what your propaganda outlets have said and what is happening in reality?

And the sad thing is you direct your anger and saltiness at the wrong people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it true that if you watch all of the Jan 6th hearings from start to finish and click your heels three times all of your enemies turn into butterflies?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
DOJ comes out of the closet and admits to being an investigator of DJT, the perimeter of people giving depositions, and also speaking to the Select Committee, keeps getting closer and closer to the Oval Office.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Camera friendly, Cassidy Hutchison is not the only one talking to DOJ.

(But please lets obsess about some demographically tiny percentage of human ugliness...over all others.)

Last edited: