January 6, 2021 - Washington DC - What an Attempt to Establish a Soviet Style Dicktatership Looks Like

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The third public hearing into the Capitol riot heard evidence that
was repeatedly told his plan to overturn the election result was illegal, even by the lawyer urging him to do so.

Attorney John Eastman also asked for a pardon after pushing a scheme to pressure then vice president
into unilaterally rejecting electoral votes from swing states won by

Video depositions made public by the House January 6 select committee revealed that Mr Trump knew the plan to have his vice-president commandeer the 6 January 2021 session of Congress and declare themselves winners of the election violated the law.

Both Mr Eastman, the conservative law professor who promoted the plan, and the White House’s deputy counsel told the president the proposal was against the law, the committee’s hearing revealed.

The hearing also heard that Trump supporters were infuriated by Mr Pence’s refusal to go along with the plan and that during the riot – when many were chanting “Hang Mike Pence” – some came within 40ft of him.

An informant told the FBI that

Shocking video shown at the hearings showed Trump supporters marching on the Capitol, with one saying: “You f***ing politicians are going to get f***ing dragged through the streets.”

Among the witnesses who testified that Mr Trump would have known the plan violated the law was Greg Jacob, who served as Mr Pence’s White House counsel during the last months of the Trump administration.

In his videotaped deposition, Mr Jacob told the panel of an Oval Office meeting which Mr Eastman participated in on 4 January 2021 — two days before a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol in hopes of preventing Congress from certifying Mr Biden’s 2020 election victory. During that meeting Mr Eastman told the then-president that his plan violated the Electoral Count Act, an 1887 law which governs the procedures by which Congress counts the electoral votes needed to certify presidential elections.

...Those who can read, read on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can anyone believe this ass John Eastman? A cohort of drunk Rudy, who took the 5th 500 times, who begged for a pardon. These asses tried to influence the Buffoon, whos really not intelligent enough to do it on his own.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Can anyone believe this ass John Eastman? A cohort of drunk Rudy, who took the 5th 500 times, who begged for a pardon. These asses tried to influence the Buffoon, who really not intelligent enough to do it on his own.
This Presidential Pardon shit has got to go since it is abused to spring cronies from responsibility for crimes committed.
Watching Watergate yesterday - Ford actually pardoned Nixon before he was even tried.

What the fuck. Basically, a president could pardon a cohort prior to them going on a crime spree.
Ridiculous. In this case Trump is still saying he would pardon fiends/traitors for acts of treason.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The GOP Of The State Of Texas, just declared Biden to be "Illegitimate"

WTAF?
Remarkable how completely brainwashed conservatives are, and the thing that allows it
is their fear and hatred for "the Other" - their desire to hold things in a unevolving state, a crystal world of static decay.

Very ironic claim from someone who does nothing bit spew falsehoods and hatred towards anyone who doesnt perfectly align with his opinions. I've literally watched call people who are center "contards".

You arent even able to communicate because you are so hyperpartisan one sided.

Sit down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Again the negative emojis bit absolutely no clear communication.

As if what I said was wrong?

It's not.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just more crooks. I really enjoy watching them being indicted tried and convicted. Whos next?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All I've seen so far is accusations and if we are gonna start charging people that shouldnt really be dependent on politcal sides.

The most concerning thing about this is the hysterics and over blowing what was mostly a protest with a somewhat mild riot.

We saw much much worse that actually seriously harmed, killed and destroyed entire lives of ordinary people.

It's just fucked up. So basically any behavoir whatsoever from left wing activists is acceptable (because we see a lot of hate and violence) but any other politcal party must be censored and treated as terrorists. That's the message here.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Just more crooks. I really enjoy watching them being indicted tried and convicted. Whos next?
...and Trump knew he had lost, but because he wouldn't accept defeat people lost their lives and the country descended into turmoil - all for his vanity.

Rolling Stone
‘Can You Believe I Lost to This Guy?’ Trump Admitted He Lost Election, Former Aide Says
In private, former President
admitted that he lost the 2020 election to
. That’s according to
, a former Trump White House aide.

Trump acknowledged the truth in private,
on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday. “He admitted, he blurted out watching Joe Biden on TV, ‘Can you believe I lost to this guy?'” she told host Dana Bash.

“I’m not of the mind that this is going to take down Donald Trump in a legal sort of way,” Griffin said. “But I do think it’s going to inform the public about a man who lost and couldn’t do what we’ve done for the entirety of our history, which is allow a peaceful transition of power.”

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was all lies and you dumb fucks fell for it. You just eat up that shit like a pig. Maybe we should start calling you guys fecalphiles.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

It was all lies and you dumb fucks fell for it. You just eat up that shit like a pig. Maybe we should start calling you guys fecalphiles.
ByAlanna Durkin Richer and Jacques Billeaud Associated Press
January 15, 2021, 6:58 PM

..any idea what year it is, Oderstink?
So that article was written as the investigations to this wide ranging conspiracy had just barely even begun? They prolly didn't know too much then, huh? Sometimes I think 0'Dork is just acting like a dumbfuck.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

ByAlanna Durkin Richer and Jacques Billeaud Associated Press
January 15, 2021, 6:58 PM

..any idea what year it is, Oderstink?
So that article was written as the investigations to this wide ranging conspiracy had just barely even begun? They prolly didn't know too much then, huh? Sometimes I think 0'Dork is just acting like a dumbfuck.
Hard to believe she could actually be that stupid, but then
..conservatives, so....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and Trump knew he had lost, but because he wouldn't accept defeat people lost their lives and the country descended into turmoil - all for his vanity.

Rolling Stone
‘Can You Believe I Lost to This Guy?’ Trump Admitted He Lost Election, Former Aide Says
In private, former President
admitted that he lost the 2020 election to
. That’s according to
, a former Trump White House aide.

Trump acknowledged the truth in private,
on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday. “He admitted, he blurted out watching Joe Biden on TV, ‘Can you believe I lost to this guy?'” she told host Dana Bash.

“I’m not of the mind that this is going to take down Donald Trump in a legal sort of way,” Griffin said. “But I do think it’s going to inform the public about a man who lost and couldn’t do what we’ve done for the entirety of our history, which is allow a peaceful transition of power.”

Literally everyone knows he lost. Trumpsters are fake as he is...they know.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How are the ratings going for the Show Trial, Progs?

I heard NBC cut away to show a golf game.
Listen up snowflakes, this is NOT A TRIAL, This is a Congressional Hearing, I am sure you Potatriots remember every single 33 hearings on Benghazi, amirite?
33 BENGHAZI HEARINGS, 33 BENGHAZI HEARINGS, 33 BENGHAZI HEARINGS, 33 BENGHAZI HEARINGS, 33 BENGHAZI HEARINGS,

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Listen up snowflakes, this is NOT A TRIAL, This is a Congressional Hearing, I am sure you Potatriots remember every single 33 hearings on Benghazi, amirite?

Yeah, yeah, sure a big "official" Congressional Hearing where the ranking Minority member gets to choose Committee members .. but wait! That didn't happen here, did it?

Yeah, man. "Congressional Hearing." It sounds so important and bigly just in time for the run ups to the Midterms.

It's basically a Democrat campaign commercial paid for by all of us, even those of us who consider you Registered Democrats to be creeps and vermin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, yeah, sure a big "official" Congressional Hearing where the ranking Minority member gets to choose Committee members .. but wait! That didn't happen here, did it?

Yeah, man. "Congressional Hearing." It sounds so important and bigly just in time for the run ups to the Midterms.

It's basically a Democrat campaign commercial paid for by all of us, even those of us who consider you Registered Democrats to be creeps and vermin.
The GOP except for 2 members refused to partake, so STFU,

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well then, if there was no quorum then there can be no official "committee." Correct me if I've misinterpreted the arcane parliamentary rules of the House, which are often changed at whim, but it seems to me this isn't really a fact-finding investigation that serves a Legislative function, but is rather political theater designed to coincide with the election cycle.

Don't worry. Most of America hasn't noticed since most of America doesn't give the slightest shit and isn't paying attention as they shell out a hundred bucks to fill their gas tanks.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well then, if there was no quorum then there can be no official "committee." Correct me if I've misinterpreted the arcane parliamentary rules of the House, which are often changed at whim, but it seems to me this isn't really a fact-finding investigation that serves a Legislative function, but is rather political theater designed to coincide with the election cycle.

Don't worry. Most of America hasn't noticed since most of America doesn't give the slightest shit and isn't paying attention as they shell out a hundred bucks to fill their gas tanks.
How may forms of self humiliation are you willing to wager on that?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

How may forms of self humiliation are you willing to wager on that?

I already won ten bucks here on the Lily Mod thing. :LOL3: