Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are you so angry when facts about you are pointed out to you?

I'm not angry and there are no facts here.

Why are you two so angry you feel the need to start spewing about how my daughters will be trafficked and become strippers?

It's like it's normal and okay in your heads to say things like that. It's just vile.

I can't even be mad. I honestly pity both of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In all fairness… she could end up in a straight jacket with a padded room if Shrek actually has the balls to marry this psycho or has a pot to piss in aka health insurance and this isn’t just some dilapidated house with 2 alcohooics living like homeless drug addicts in it.

My money is on homeless drug addicts tho.

He will. Clearly this skank is the best he can get.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not angry and there are no facts here.

Why are you two so angry you feel the need to start spewing about how my daughters will be trafficked and become strippers?

It's like it's normal and okay in your heads to say things like that. It's just vile.

I can't even be mad. I honestly pity both of you.

When did I say your daughters were trafficked? Never.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In all fairness… she could end up in a straight jacket with a padded room if Shrek actually has the balls to marry this psycho or has a pot to piss in aka health insurance and this isn’t just some dilapidated house with 2 alcohooics living like homeless drug addicts in it.

My money is on homeless drug addicts tho.

Well I wouldn't have insurance so probably just dead.

So the house is dilapidated and we are drug addicts. But also Christain extremists and my daughters will get trafficked by Christain extremists.

What accomplishes my demise, Murdy? Drugs? Alcohol? Shrek? A rogue UPS van hitting me on my daily run?(I mean actual physical run. I run 4 miles a day).

Maybe someone's garage tiger will get out and roam the subdivision and maul me while I'm gardening?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When did I say your daughters were trafficked? Never.

You said "in all fairness" because i was a stripper almost 20 years ago, my daughters are likely to be trafficked and be strippers.

You agreed with Murd saying it.

So are you still going to wail and stomp and be big mad whenever people bring up your family now? Or again is it okay to do that only when it suits YOU?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Has anyone "pulled my card" when was it?

I pulled your card.

It was a tinfoil dunce cap wearing simpleton, replete with gayness.

Mouth filled with more phallus than opinion.

So tell me. How does the urinary meatus taste?

Like DICK?

Surreal! lol you fag.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blah, blah.. BLAH!! cry some more bitch. How about this one don't bring up your daughters at all, maybe stay off of troll forums all together, and maybe nobody will ever mention them in any way again

Fucking Leo's are so fucking stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blah, blah.. BLAH!! cry some more bitch. How about this one don't bring up your daughters at all, maybe stay off of troll forums all together, and maybe nobody will ever mention them in any way again

Fucking Leo's are so fucking stupid.

I didn't bring up my daughers at all.

That was Sturdy Pervy Murdy who can't wait to talk about people's kids getting trafficked.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You said "in all fairness" because i was a stripper almost 20 years ago, my daughters are likely to be trafficked and be strippers.

You agreed with Murd saying it.

So are you still going to wail and stomp and be big mad whenever people bring up your family now? Or again is it okay to do that only when it suits YOU?

I didn't say trafficked. Not once. You are their role model as a mother. I'm not teaching them how to navigate in life. You are.

I would say your eldest learned to latch onto something better than you provided her.

She learned to look over shoulders for a better deal from you.

Not that I blame her. If I had a mother like you, I'd get out of Dodge too.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I didn't bring up my daughers at all.

That was Sturdy Pervy Murdy who can't wait to talk about people's kids getting trafficked.

and turn the clock back in time a little bit lmao. are they psychic or something? NO. only way they knew you had kids is because of YOU
how would she know you have kids? because.. you brought them up years ago. its solely on YOU that people bring up them then, now, and always. YOU gave and give people that power. No one else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t want to know.

The saddest part is no one would be surprised at this point if your daughters were trafficked by Christian extremists or if they become strippers or end up pregnant at 16.

You get to live with the foulness of your shitty decisions forever.

Also I have two adult daughters.

So how are they going to get pregnant at 16? They were 16 years ago. My oldest works, goes to college and lives with her girlfriend. Is she gonna get pregnant as a 22 year old lesbian? Did Flea kidnap her and force her on OF?

Because her and her girlfriend just had dinner here last week and they are doing pretty good.

Is it my 19 year old who works, goes to school and lives here who is in the next room right now?

Is it my 8 year old you imagine getting trafficked?

Murd....in your stupid fucking head, are you under some impression that her father is no longer involved with her?

So to be clear....none of my children have a father now and I'm with some guy who is a drug addict in a dilapidated house and we are always drunk and high and Christain extremists are going to kidnap and traffick my daughters.

And Lily thinks that because ibwas a stripper nearly 20 years ago this is "in all fairness" likely.

But you guys aren't like....hateful liars with demented minds or anything. Just...spitting them facts!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't say trafficked. Not once. You are their role model as a mother. I'm not teaching them how to navigate in life. You are.

I would say your eldest learned to latch onto something better than you provided her.

She learned to look over shoulders for a better deal from you.

Not that I blame her. If I had a mother like you, I'd get out of Dodge too.

No Murd said trafficked and YOU said "in all fairness you were a stripper!"

You would and do say many things that no one asked you to say.

Perhaps Lily you should maybe focus on your own home life and not have so much useless and gross blather about what you imagine about other people's?

You've been on here steadily ALL weekend fighting with people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also I have two adult daughters.

So how are they going to get pregnant at 16? They were 16 years ago. My oldest works, goes to college and lives with her girlfriend. Is she gonna get pregnant as a 22 year old lesbian? Did Flea kidnap her and force her on OF?

Because her and her girlfriend just had dinner here last week and they are doing pretty good.

Is it my 19 year old who works, goes to school and lives here who is in the next room right now?

Is it my 8 year old you imagine getting trafficked?

Murd....in your stupid fucking head, are you under some impression that her father is no longer involved with her?

So to be clear....none of my children have a father now and I'm with some guy who is a drug addict in a dilapidated house and we are always drunk and high and Christain extremists are going to kidnap and traffick my daughters.

And Lily thinks that because ibwas a stripper nearly 20 years ago this is "in all fairness" likely.

But you guys aren't like....hateful liars with demented minds or anything. Just...spitting them facts!

Are you arguing that your kids have never experienced trauma with the life you provided them?

That they won't ever do drugs stronger than pot? They won't ever be alcoholics? That they won't ever make bad decisions?

No bad things are possible? So your kids will have remain unscathed? That's what you're saying?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and turn the clock back in time a little bit lmao. are they psychic or something? NO. only way they knew you had kids is because of YOU
how would she know you have kids? because.. you brought them up years ago. its solely on YOU that people bring up them then, now, and always. YOU gave and give people that power. No one else.

I'm gonna be honest.

I don't read any of this past the first sentence. It just kinda looks like a block of text to me and I'm just not interested enough to strain my eyeballs.

Sorry dude.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No Murd said trafficked and YOU said "in all fairness you were a stripper!"

You would and do say many things that no one asked you to say.

Perhaps Lily you should maybe focus on your own home life and not have so much useless and gross blather about what you imagine about other people's?

You've been on here steadily ALL weekend fighting with people.

Yeah, those are two different statements.

I am focused on my own life. I live a quiet life of a typical introvert. I'm retired, my children are long grown and they are responsible for themselves.

I can spend my time as I please.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Seriously tho…

What is the point of her coming here?

I seen nothing in yammering snatch’s drivel droves that points to anything remotely human… only fighting for the sake of fighting from the position of a toxic loser asshole defending the positions of a toxic loser asshole…

No my kids aren’t trafficked ~ I know this because they are here with me right now.

My kids aren’t being taught to use men or strip ~ I’m teaching them they have options and choices that I did not have.

I was a stripper - but I got my life together for my kids.

I see NONE of this and this is normal and acceptable to the lunatic :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you arguing that your kids have never experienced trauma with the life you provided them?

That they won't ever do drugs stronger than pot? They won't ever be alcoholics? That they won't ever make bad decisions?

No bad things are possible? So your kids will have remain unscathed? That's what you're saying?

Im not arguing anything. How fitting you would actually think that someone you don't know is obligated to sit here and discuss and argue anyone's trauma with you.

I think you and Murd are sick individuals with very unhappy lives and as a result we have episodes like this on a forum occasionally. Where you foam at the mouth spewing your depraved and hateful fantasies about other people's families. Even down to kids getting pregnant and trafficked.

I mean look at you....it's like you NEED and WANT my daughters to be harmed and unhealthy because I argued with you online and wounded your fragile sense of self.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm gonna be honest.

I don't read any of this past the first sentence. It just kinda looks like a block of text to me and I'm just not interested enough to strain my eyeballs.

Sorry dude.

It's the truth. Women tend to post about our lives more than men. We have children, so it comes up. If I were to do forums all over again, I wouldn't have brought up a lot of things.

I probably wouldn't have responded to the people in pm that I responded to in my time online either.

All of us women have made those mistakes to one extent or another.

It also has shown me how many men on forums have personality disorders.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously tho…

I seen nothing in yammering snatch’s drivel droves that points to anything remotely human… only fighting for the sake of fighting from the position of a toxic loser asshole defending the positions of a toxic loser asshole…

No my kids aren’t trafficked ~ I know this because they are here with me right now.

My kids aren’t being taught to use men or strip ~ I’m teaching them they have options and choices that I did not have.

I see NONE of this and this is normal and acceptable to the lunatic :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

She's not resolving anything. She's being bitchy because she's on the rag. She as much admitted it already.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's the truth. Women tend to post about our lives more than men. We have children, so it comes up. If I were to do forums all over again, I wouldn't have brought up a lot of things.

I probably wouldn't have responded to the people in pm that I responded to in my time online either.

All of us women have made that mistake to one extent or another.

I seriously did not read what that person said at all.

All I've ever posted is that I have kids. All this other shit is other people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I seriously did not read what that person said at all.

All I've ever posted is that I have kids. All this other shit is other people.

No, you've provided a lot of statements about your kids and life that gave a lot away. You've also somehow chosen to allow your children to meet men from forums.

Honest to God, that's the trippiest thing about you. I never let any of these degenerates meet my kids.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's not resolving anything. She's being bitchy because she's on the rag. She as much admitted it already.

So you both are entitled to have me RESOLVE these unhinged accusations and demands?

Oh muh lord.

WHO are you guys again? I'm sorry but HOW exactly do I owe either of you anything?

Lmao can't make this up.

Hey maybe...just maybe...I don't respect either of you and am content to allow you to expose your own warped and bitter thinking?

Not on the rag YET. I cramp up the few days before the flow comes.

Not bitchy either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you both are entitled to have me RESOLVE these unhinged accusations and demands?

Oh muh lord.

WHO are you guys again? I'm sorry but HOW exactly do I owe either of you anything?

Lmao can't make this up.

Hey maybe...just maybe...I don't respect either of you and am content to allow you to expose your own warped and bitter thinking?

Not on the rag YET. I cramp up the few days before the flow comes.

You don't owe me dick. Not saying you do.

What's being pointed out is that there is no rhyme or reason for your constant bitching. What good does it do?

Does that question work better?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously tho…

So now you want me to post some detailed post about my family here on Bastard Factory explaining to you that my children are not being trafficked and understand they options outside of stripping?

Fucking hell! Lmao!

Murd how old do you think my daughters are?

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm gonna be honest.

Sorry dude.
So I will be honest too. If anyone brings up your daughters again online, hunts them down in real life, and they die ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT IDIOT. not sorry at all.. if anything I would celebrate reading shit like that anywhere online. Laugh even harder because you should have been a better mother by NOT BRINGING UP YOUR KIDS UP ONLINE. Years ago thats how people found out you had kids. Its All on you KIDDO.