Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know...could be she comes here for understanding she can't get on homeboard.

Yeah, they could be sick of her faux folksy stories about churning butter, making quilts, rendering tallow from the beef they bought from the organic rancher...

I always thought the contrast between Amish life and heroin addiction was fascinating.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, those are two different statements.

I am focused on my own life. I live a quiet life of a typical introvert. I'm retired, my children are long grown and they are responsible for themselves.

I can spend my time as I please.

A quiet life of a typical introvert launching errant verbal missles as posts for posterity unto oblivion.

Lol wut? Hi Lily!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you both are entitled to have me RESOLVE these unhinged accusations and demands?

Oh muh lord.

WHO are you guys again? I'm sorry but HOW exactly do I owe either of you anything?

Lmao can't make this up.

Hey maybe...just maybe...I don't respect either of you and am content to allow you to expose your own warped and bitter thinking?

Not on the rag YET. I cramp up the few days before the flow comes.

Not bitchy either.
Shouldn't you be out in the menstrual tent?

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Shouldn't you be mothering your kids some Dove? its a 24/7/365 GIG.. your cramps don't matter. they do. Like hello bitch

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yeah, they could be sick of her faux folksy stories about churning butter, making quilts, rendering tallow from the beef they bought from the organic rancher...

I always thought the contrast between Amish life and heroin addiction was fascinating.
If she could do that make candles from dead cow fat thing I'd consider marriage.

...no...really!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't owe me dick. Not saying you do.

What's being pointed out is that there is no rhyme or reason for your constant bitching. What good does it do?

Does that question work better?

Lily....I've been responding to bitching.

You started bitching that I have gushed and declared love for every victim I've had. Since I was married for 10 years and only had one victim...and I know I didn't gush over him....I simply grilled you.

You guys have been making shit up and bitching about it all day. On our rare day together.

Bitching about my past relationships. About my children's paternity. About how I love the man in my life. Then Murd shows up spewing total unhinged nonsense bitching about how I divorce men. How I use them for money. Then how I'd chose to be homeless over staying married for money. Not sure how that works.

Then my kids are being trafficked by Christian extremists, will get pregnant at 16 (that's gonna be hard....they are 19 and 22...and 8)

The house is dilapidated. We are drug addicts. I'm going to die or end up in a straight jacket.

Then....the best part....then it's bitching that I didn't resolve all these vile accusations and claims. And why would I even come here if I wasn't willing to post about my children on BF?

I have not been bitching. Just kinda responding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I will be honest too. If anyone brings up your daughters again online, hunts them down in real life, and they die ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT IDIOT. not sorry at all.. if anything I would celebrate reading shit like that anywhere online. Laugh even harder because you should have been a better mother by NOT BRINGING UP YOUR KIDS UP ONLINE. Years ago thats how people found out you had kids. Its All on you KIDDO.

Still can't do it.

It will be okay, Marvin. Relax.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You started bitching that I have gushed and declared love for every victim I've had. Since I was married for 10 years and only had one victim...and I know I didn't gush over him....I simply grilled you.

You guys have been making shit up and bitching about it all day. On our rare day together.

Bitching about my past relationships. About my children's paternity. About how I love the man in my life. Then Murd shows up spewing total unhinged nonsense bitching about how I divorce men. How I use them for money. Then how I'd chose to be homeless over staying married for money. Not sure how that works.

Then my kids are being trafficked by Christian extremists, will get pregnant at 16 (that's gonna be hard....they are 19 and 22...and 8)

The house is dilapidated. We are drug addicts. I'm going to die or end up in a straight jacket.

Then....the best part....then it's bitching that I didn't resolve all these vile accusations and claims. And why would I even come here if I wasn't willing to post about my children on BF?

I didn't bitch. I stated. You can easily ignore what I posted.

You choose not to do so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought I was doing drugs in a dilapidated house.

I DO churn butter though. Have you done that? It's fun and tastes better than pre-made butter.

Shrek gave me a pasta maker for my birthday. I already failed horribly on the first try....everything seemed good. I made the pasta dough. Rolled in thin. Hung it. Then put it through the cutter....the noodles stuck together and it just did NOT cook right.

I'll be trying again tomorrow. I'm determined to make homemade pasta.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't bitch. I stated. You can easily ignore what I posted.

You choose not to do so.

You bitched.....bitching because I love my man and I have exs.

You can ignore what I say as well. You choose not to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought I was doing drugs in a dilapidated house.

I DO churn butter though. Have you done that? It's fun and tastes better than pre-made butter.

Shrek gave me a pasta maker for my birthday. I already failed horribly on the first try....everything seemed good. I made the pasta dough. Rolled in thin. Hung it. Then put it through the cutter....the noodles stuck together and it just did NOT cook right.

I'll be trying again tomorrow. I'm determined to make homemade pasta.

Not butter. I buy a great butter at Costco from New Zealand. It's from grass fed beef. It's excellent.

I do make homemade mayo on occasion.

Pasta... the Italians I watch on social media seem to make it look easy, then I remember they've made it hundreds of times.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You bitched.....bitching because I love my man and I have exs.

You can ignore what I say as well. You choose not to.

That's not bitching. I marvel at your delusions of domestic bliss you always want to paint for the reader.

I can ignore you when I want and I do. I already got what I wanted out of this back and forth.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️

Not gonna lie this shit is too deep for me. I'm a doggiepaddle at most. But if I had to guess I would say Dove's heart is laid bare for all to see. Any other obfuscation is just that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's not bitching. I marvel at your delusions of domestic bliss you always want to paint for the reader.

I can ignore you when I want and I do. I already got what I wanted out of this back and forth.

So you are bitching because you think I should be miserable because I will exit dead and toxic relationships.

That about the jist, right?