Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not the least bit concerned about you Lily.

But I will offer a bit of free advice. Stop renting Biggie space in your head. It's not healthy.

When you go to Biggly and give him the same advice, I might take you seriously. Unsolicited advice at that.

But there are thousands more posts about me at that forum than there are posts I've made about him. It's not even close.

Soooo, yeah, no.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh you're one of those window lickers I hear so much about.
No, actually I'm not.

I get the information from people that do go read their crap.

However, the have over a 600 page thread about this place.

So, really who are the window lickers?

I saw your post where you said this forum is boring. I don't think "boring" means what you think it means.

Now, shoo fly.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Here is the problem. You bring up other people's families and kids. And when your buddies do it, you are fine with it.

We have seen this over and over. SO no one cares about your hypocritical bullshit where you demand this respect you've demonstrated over and over you don't show to others.
Fuck you and your hypocrite “friends”

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm going to demand respect for my 9 year old grandson because he's an innocent little boy.

There it is!!

Fat @Lily starts to talk about her retarded relatives and then when someone says something about them, she will go on a multi-month Meltdown about how it was "againstzzzz the rulezzzz!!!!!"

She is a professional victim.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
When you go to Biggly and give him the same advice, I might take you seriously. Unsolicited advice at that.

But there are thousands more posts about me at that forum than there are posts I've made about him. It's not even close.

Soooo, yeah, no.
Someone is posting photos of you over on BC and they're pretty Lulzy.... you probably should take your Facebook/Twitter page down.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There it is!!

Fat @Lily starts to talk about her retarded relatives and then when someone says something about them, she will go on a multi-month Meltdown about how it was "againstzzzz the rulezzzz!!!!!"

She is a professional victim.
And you’re a professional bald xunt with a goat for a wife ha ha how you promp around with a skin hat and act like your something is beyond my understanding, I mean you’re fucking bald

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Well ladies and gentlemen it appears that someone who dislikes me, Admin and BF has decided to make a guest post on TBC claiming that I've been sharing private messages discussing Admin and BF which is complete bullshit. I invite this person to show us all of these supposed messages for us to see and decide for ourselves. Below is what "Frank" posted.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Wow, that answers a lot of questions.

I wonder if BF's old man and Admin had a lot of gay sex.