Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yoo hoo The Cuck aka @The Countess

y8xQZVh.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was years ago trying to make a point to Duh’v Demento, stupid is as stupid does. I hope that didn’t take too many days of searching for the TBC News Team to find.

Asking a woman if she allows her 5 year old (at the time) child as a sex toy is not how rational or empathetic people "make points".

You operate on biases and bullshit so hard you have no actually understanding of others. And all you ever do is throw insults even when someone TRIES to have an exchange with you.

I still have no fucking clue about the chat room comment. I may as well be talking to some bot. That's how it feels trying to communicate with you.

You live in your own world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The logic of your brain farts always ceases to amaze me… yet ME this non factor at CO apparently through your account carried over to SG where I was perma banned by you for being a non factor :Crazy:

You were banned because you constantly drag off board convos and personal info onto forums and she didn't want the drama.

Simple as that. You've been told several times why she banned you but you refuse to hear it and constantly claim other reasons.

And Biggie doesn't have one single tattoo. And my kids are adults.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is the problem. You bring up other people's families and kids. And when your buddies do it, you are fine with it.

We have seen this over and over. SO no one cares about your hypocritical bullshit where you demand this respect you've demonstrated over and over you don't show to others.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The logic of your brain farts always ceases to amaze me… yet ME this non factor at CO apparently through your account carried over to SG where I was perma banned by you for being a non factor :Crazy:

Again, you drunken slag. I banned you cuz I don’t like you. I never have.

You’ve always been a non factor. Nobody remembers you or cares to. Farmer GAVE me CO, you irrelevant wildebeest. I gave it to Blackmuse cuz I had no idea how to run it. All you’ve ever done is throw your big ass at every male on the forums, despite looking like the Michelin man.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again, you drunken slag. I banned you cuz I don’t like you. I never have.

You’ve always been a non factor. Nobody remembers you or cares to. Farmer GAVE me CO, you irrelevant wildebeest. I gave it to Blackmuse cuz I had no idea how to run it. All you’ve ever done is throw your big ass at every male on the forums, despite looking like the Michelin man.
It’s Friday. What time do hubby’s pals show. Do you stay for the love making?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is the problem. You bring up other people's families and kids. And when your buddies do it, you are fine with it.

We have seen this over and over. SO no one cares about your hypocritical bullshit where you demand this respect you've demonstrated over and over you don't show to others.
This is about Prowler, not you, first off. Not everything is about you. He doesn't even have kids, never mind grandkids.

I never dragged anyone's families or kids into anything first. Not once. That's a fact you can't change regardless of your rants.

I'm not responsible for what anyone else posts.

And when my "buddies" post things I don't like how do you know about what I actually do? You don't. I address my concerns privately. And you don't have to like that either, too bad.

I'm going to demand respect for my 9 year old grandson because he's an innocent little boy.

You prove to me that I've said one bad thing about any minor child. Do it.

Last edited: