Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Staying married for the kids and then exposing them to destructive conflict like having the SON serve his mother with divorce papers....yeah no thanks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
" modeling of healthy relationships. When parents stay in an unhappy marriage “for the children,” they inadvertently create poor working models of what relationships, or marriages, should be like, setting up their children for failure, including staying in unhappy relationships because “that’s just how it goes.” Additionally, children witnessing frequent or high conflict in marriage may also fail to learn appropriate conflict
skills and rely on
such as withdrawal, avoidance, or, in some cases, even violent or impulsive behaviors. These working models of conflict resolution and poor communication can have long-lasting impacts and influence children’s ability to develop and, importantly, maintain healthy and satisfying relationships with romantic partners and friends"

That's a possibility, not a given.

I wonder what kind of outcomes kids with addict mothers, with different daddies-some of the sexually confused have?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And you cheated and yes, Murd....you had an entire board dedicated to your cheat fest with HGB and Farmer

And you fucking flipped and brought it all on the board yourself because Farmer was gonna send hardcopies of your PM convos to your husband and maybe get you "killed".

And YOU brought that to the board. Also YOU are the one who started weeping and wailing about your vulgar fantasies of my life and kids and getting all offended that I didn't "resolve" them by informing you of everyone in MY families status.

Get help for your drinking, Murd. For realreal.

One thing I will say about my kids and how they handled my divorce? They were HAPPY and relieved. Especially my oldest daughter who was beyond disgusted by things my ex did and said to me.

And what's more....they were all absolutely thrilled about me and Shrek. They always wanted to know why Shrek and I were not more than friends. The older ones said "it's about time!". My daughters have always had SO much love and respect for him and he has been there for me...and them....for the past 25 years.

Literally everyone is happier. Everyone. Why don't you look and see how many people say their parents stayed together for them and how traumatic and toxic it was and how they wished their parents had just divorced? The worst shit you can do is stay together for the kids. And adults who lived that shit show will tell you. You see people say this over and over. They wished their parents had divorced.

MOST people do NOT parent at their best nor are they healthy and at their best in a bad and toxic marriage. And not everyone has a situation where both partners see eye to eye on this.

I'm gonna give Lily some credit here. She did good. She got out of her toxic marriage and got good with herself and she was able to foster peace and compassion for her dying ex and created a family unit for him to spend his last days in. That's fucking amazing. It is. Well done on that.

Had she stayed with him? I doubt his last days would have been as warm and peaceful because of all the resentment. Humans are humans. Sometimes not pushing it is the best.
Rant away LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You should be the last person on the forum talking about modeling bad things for your kids.

I mean, your kids met men from troll forums.
The exact opposite of what a good parent teaches a child LOL. wtf

This is your uncle fatandbrown from the internet omg wat ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't that where they gather together to trade dick pics back and forth?
It’s just the daily circle jerk. Herman can’t get it hard. DD cant find hers. Stubby can’t figure out which hand to use. Souelbro needs peanut oil. Shen Li needs her dad. Formosan needs Shen Li. Caddy Culo becomes frustrated. Lokbrain needs some used motor oil. Reggie uses fried rice. All in all, Souelbro generally fires first. Fat little Korean. Must be quite a show.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s just the daily circle jerk. Herman can’t get it hard. DD cant find hers. Stubby can’t figure out which hand to use. Souelbro needs peanut oil. Shen Li needs her dad. Formosan needs Shen Li. Caddy Culo becomes frustrated. Lokbrain needs some used motor oil. Reggie uses fried rice. All in all, Souelbro generally fires first. Fat little Korean. Must be quite a show.

:Awesome:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The fact that the son even agreed to do it says a lot in itself.
Why do you love Child Trafficker In Chief, you mentally retarded and unstable Cuck?

33de0d027764321795b06f3d0ed61334fabc55e6.jpeg

• Yikes
Reactions: X

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tesco Lasagna is served up in prison in certain necks of the woods for p 1 d 0s. male scat(especially from the guards) instead of a tomato based sauce. Cum instead of cheese. Lord only knows what the burger is made of. Missing inmates or just kids perhaps. So people like Biggie and Break would love it.

• LMAO
Reactions: X