Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't bring up your kids. You bring them up when you talk about your pets, making pasta, whenever you feel like it.

You're on a troll forum, you've been on troll forums, why talk about them at all? I don't approach anyone's kids with any kind of sexual overtone. So, take your complaint and shove it.

You have something to discuss with Murdock, take it up with her. I'm not the boss of her. I don't tell her how to post or not post. She's a grown woman.

Stop with your bullshit about me. Take your actual shit to her and work it out. If you were woman enough, you'd have called her by now to have it out.

The fact that you keep it on the forums is revealing.

The ONLY one bringing up my kids has been Murd.

You definately do it as well. Like bringing up their paternity today because I was asking you about all these relationships you imagine I went through and gushed about on SG when I was married for 10 years. That wasn't about my kids at all....but you had to make it about them having different fathers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fair enough. I think you should talk to her offline, woman to woman. Keeping it on the forum seems like manufactured drama to me.

I'm not the one who slammed that door and did all the blocking. Nor did I bring it to forums.

That was entirely her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ONLY one bringing up my kids has been Murd.

You definately do it as well. Like bringing up their paternity today because I was asking you about all these relationships you imagine I went through and gushed about on SG when I was married for 10 years. That wasn't about my kids at all....but you had to make it about them having different fathers.

Once the subject is broached I make comments sometimes. I don't bring it up. And their paternity is about YOUR behavior. They're not responsible for the outcomes of YOUR behavior.

They have no say in any of your choices.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It just occurred to me that this thread needed some Martini in it.

It's not a proper battle without the likes of Martini. It's just not the same.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Once the subject is broached I make comments sometimes. I don't bring it up. And their paternity is about YOUR behavior. They're not responsible for the outcomes of YOUR behavior.

They have no say in any of your choices.
You’re the last person that needs to be discussing behaviour Poark. Are you that half-witted that you haven’t noticed your stain that you left behind on days bygone…or was that just because, once again, you were angry?

Go bake some biscuits you fat self-entitled white twat!

Hahahahahahaaaa…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re the last person that needs to be discussing behaviour Poark. Are you that half-witted that you haven’t noticed your stain that you left behind on days bygone…or was that just because, once again, you were angry?

Hahahahahahaaaa…

Stain on what, crybaby?

You, Raggie, Madam, and then a couple of people I choose need to work out the race issue as it relates to me. You rage I'm white, Madam rages I'm not, why can't you all get on the same page? Set up a committee, discuss, exchange ideas...provide a theoretical framework. Then bring it to me and I will consider the results.

I know why, but do you know why race matters to all of you so much?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Hahahahahahaaaa…
Mmmmmmm.....biscuits.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Stain on what, crybaby?

You, Raggie, Madam, and then a couple of people I choose need to work out the race issue as it relates to me. You rage I'm white, Madam rages I'm not, why can't you all get on the same page?

I know why, but do you know?
Calm the fuck down Poark chop. You need to have a couple swigs of fire-water and become an Apache again! Trololololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Calm the fuck down Poark chop. You need to have a couple swigs of fire-water and become an Apache again! Trololololol

I'm perfectly calm. You don't know what you're talking about. You just rant and then you want me to drink. I'm having iced tea at the moment. I'm a bit dehydrated at the moment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dehydrated from a couple of shots of spirit no doubt aye teetotaller? lol

You know that if an individual doesn't drink enough water, they can become dehydrated, right?

I mean you're not really so stupid as to be ignorant of that?

One more stupid comment and you will be ignored forever. I find you to be a stupid, egotistical little man. I'm done with you if you persist.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You know that if an individual doesn't drink enough water, they can become dehydrated, right?

I mean you're not really so stupid as to be ignorant of that?

One more stupid comment and you will be ignored forever. I find you to be a stupid, egotistical little man. I'm done with you if you persist.
You’re fat…you need to drink more water and exercise! You need to burn off an abundance of stored energy.

Do it!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Idiot. It's you and Murd who sit and immediately start blasting about my kids.

I told one story about my adult daughter. But when my kids are discussed here it's ALWAYS you and Murd. Always.

So since you don't care, maybe stop discussing them and tell your drunk forum besty to stop obsessing about it. She rants about my kids getting trafficked when I'm not even posting here.

She flat out brought up MY kids when she was fighting with Flea ffs. Clearly the two of you are invested and mad I didn't "resolve" your demented hate fantasies.

She said I was trafficking your kids. That’s when I knew I was wasting time. There is no reasoning with a drunk.

She said for me to go fight her in her real life LOL. Like she wouldn’t barricade herself in the house until 20 cop cars came. I’d mop the floor with that big white prostitute.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She said I was trafficking your kids. That’s when I knew I was wasting time. There is no reasoning with a drunk.

She said for me to go fight her in her real life LOL. Like she wouldn’t barricade herself in the house until 20 cop cars came. I’d mop the floor with that big white prostitute.
yawn-yawning.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You and all your homies, maybe. Don't forget she has a Mexican man...you think he would idly stand watch you try to start some shit?

:LOL:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

"A day without being stupid, is like a day without internet" The Cuckess