Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I know a few case workers. The homeless without kids here get access to more resources than single homeless mothers. Like drug addicts will get bumped up the section 8 list before mothers with kids. Just to to go right back to living in a tent in the side of the freeway
Not in Oregon you stupid Cuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was actually planning on living in an RV. No rent. It's tiny.

I did NOT want a house and the taxes and insurance and the endless expenses.

I wanted freedom and fun and simple living.

I understand people being proud of being homeowners.....especially today in this whole economy, but all think about it a constant drain. Stress. Repairs.

I really really wanted to flip that trailer but the 23k to rewire it was just way too much and I will do any sort of house improvements except electric.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"This Government"? What does that mean to your fertile imagination?
You wanna get her pregnant? why? her kids are just a figment of her imagination. Its like she wants life to be a movie or something. Weirdo. Don't invade her pussy or any of her orifices you will get lost in the abyss

• Funny
Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was actually planning on living in an RV. No rent. It's tiny.

I did NOT want a house and the taxes and insurance and the endless expenses.

I wanted freedom and fun and simple living.

I understand people being proud of being homeowners.....especially today in this whole economy, but all think about it a constant drain. Stress. Repairs.

I really really wanted to flip that trailer but the 23k to rewire it was just way too much and I will do any sort of house improvements except electric.
You don't know anyone that has actually lived on the road in a van, do you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
He may be insane, but so is BrakeFail.
You’ve got to stop being angry with everything and everyone. You act just like this self-entitled white woman Karena. Go for a walk and get some sun. Your skin is lily-white ffs!

And what’s the deal with you telling @Weeg to go eat shit and die?

You have more shit in your system than most of us put together.

Puta!

b9voRI8.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't know anyone that has actually lived on the road in a van, do you?

Yes I do.

I know some people do it and regret it but I know people that wouldn't do anything but. I could absolutely do it.

The thought absolutely horrified Shrek and he made fun of me for that. He also made fun of me over the trailer adventure.

I mean I love that sort of thing. I know it's not for everyone.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
and whatever a rock spider does and is. Aussies and their weirdo language. Don't understand 99% of what he posts
When he's off the drugs and Fosters, he can behave in a relatively normal manner. Sometimes for days and weeks at a time.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So, are you still gonna kill me LOL

Hahahaha. Fucking nut
Well since you are asking Posely here than the answer would be NO but if you ever ask any of the others like Corky anything can happen. He doesn't like any of his fellow Torotonians. Even his family members.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't ask when things are self explanatory

Okay but...I feel like you just asked me what water meant.

I dont know how to answer you. I didn't vote for my state government and I didn't vote for the federal government. Meaning....the elected peoples for my state and for the federal government, I did not support.

Was that what you meant?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well since you are asking Posely here than the answer would be NO but if you ever ask any of the others like Corky anything can happen. He doesn't like any of his fellow Torotonians. Even his family members.
Hahahahahahahaaa

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
When he's off the drugs and Fosters, he can behave in a relatively normal manner. Sometimes for days and weeks at a time.
That's just his momma using his profile and posting as/for him. He is never sober. He is a bedwetter too.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Okay but...I feel like you just asked me what water meant.

I dont know how to answer you. I didn't vote for my state government and I didn't vote for the federal government. Meaning....the elected peoples for my state and for the federal government, I did not support.

Was that what you meant?
Why did you think that information was important to include in your response, I like Blue Cheese Dressing?

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So let me ask....if I just wanted to find a guy with a house....because I've NEVER had one of those I suppose....why would I wait until I'm 43 and pick a guy who has been in my life for 30 year, he has owned this house for 15 years

What is this "this one has a house" shit? I'm clearly willing to date someone who rents. I fucking married one.

Why are women from CA like this? YOU guys think money is the end all be all of everything.

Are me and Shrek gonna be homeless? Or just me? Is he gonna get smart and realize I'm horrid finally and I'm gonna die in some bushes somewhere?

Money is everything in your world… devoid of the illusion you are trying to create.

I am courage you to ask a more direct question, straight forward and to the point.