Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Because he's a reject, loser and butthurt.

He has the trappings of success and no one likes him. Not really. He's tolerated at best.
I'm beginning to think he can't help it. lol
 
You take that back, he is a very successful Podcaster!

8aeca3d0-bba3-497d-86f9-35f304477f11_text.gif
Pic didn't come through.

I didn't know Yowler was a podcaster.
 
I know you are stupid but do you honestly not understand how trusts and separate inheritances work? The four houses, the trust fund, and other separate assets are all safe, thank you. Also, I own this house free and clear prior to marriage. Oh, and I kicked her out and filed for divorce against her.

Not that facts matter to you retards. Worst she can get out of me is 30 months of alimony. Probably not even that.
 
I know you are stupid but do you honestly not understand how trusts and separate inheritances work? The four houses, the trust fund, and other separate assets are all safe, thank you. Also, I own this house free and clear prior to marriage. Oh, and I kicked her out and filed for divorce against her.

Not that facts matter to you retards. Worst she can get out of me is 30 months of alimony.
Sure thing dipshit. Go be a Mayo swilling capon someplace else.
 
I know you are stupid but do you honestly not understand how trusts and separate inheritances work? The four houses, the trust fund, and other separate assets are all safe, thank you. Also, I own this house free and clear prior to marriage. Oh, and I kicked her out and filed for divorce against her.

Not that facts matter to you retards. Worst she can get out of me is 30 months of alimony. Probably not even that.

So, she was fucking the hot pool boy, huh?
 
I know you are stupid but do you honestly not understand how trusts and separate inheritances work? The four houses, the trust fund, and other separate assets are all safe, thank you. Also, I own this house free and clear prior to marriage. Oh, and I kicked her out and filed for divorce against her.

Not that facts matter to you retards. Worst she can get out of me is 30 months of alimony. Probably not even that.
So how about a pic, and her phone#?
 
I know you are stupid but do you honestly not understand how trusts and separate inheritances work? The four houses, the trust fund, and other separate assets are all safe, thank you. Also, I own this house free and clear prior to marriage. Oh, and I kicked her out and filed for divorce against her.

Not that facts matter to you retards. Worst she can get out of me is 30 months of alimony. Probably not even that.


Time to loosen up, and explore all your options big boy.

 
Have you guys noticed that since Garraty left Prowler's trolling and lameness in general has suffered? lol
 
Yeah, he's just embarrassing himself lately. Give it up Prowler. Just accept the fact that you are a bald loser and your life will get better...maybe. Stop denying it son.

It's such a small community. It's cannibalizing itself and he doesn't care. Some people just want to be miserable.