BUMP this thread when you take DRUGS

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
IVcM4Sa.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
google sez Y "They are psychedelic drugs, which means they can affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions."

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^ OMG!
did god see you?
also, does god have noodly appendages or not?
did you recite The Pastafarian Prayer: “Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns."

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
^ OMG!
did god see you?
also, does god have noodly appendages or not?
did you recite The Pastafarian Prayer: “Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns."
I should have said that prayer

God saw me and for some reason he was trying to tell me that everything is divisible by 2, that all things are dichotomous in nature and that men are bound by the gift that is their penis.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She showed up at my house this morning with a box of danishes and a chocolate bar… which I later realized was shroomies when she said not till after your eye doctor appointment.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m chilling with a bowl. It’s been cool and rainy. My garden loves it.