BUMP this thread when you take DRUGS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Line of fentadope and meth.
yjW50Kf.jpg

That looks like a wooden cabinet from 1976.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
ALL TWEAKEND LONG, BABY ---Call me to get some!! (858)433-7115, i be here.
XbVwk.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dead pic removed

Too many good waves today. I’ll burn a fatty later

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
that coould only make sense (or not) to tweedledoos and tweedledees, LIKE u and like me...ass we tweak at 8 something A.M., no doubt... when only the tweakers.and the cops are out, and were not cops............ ok shoooot, I'm.FLAAAAILIN, ITS SHOT:45 IN HERE........... if I poked or smoked or insufflated some dope I might be able to formulate a whole thought...mybe. ill try. yaaaaa. n.e.way.....thanx tirdo'beintird............u feel me. don't trip. I was gonna ask what your name said............. then I got it........... ha. ya. HATE being tired. ILL SLEEP.......... WHEN IM DEAD!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Quick question. Is smoking a dooby, using drugs? I never really thought so.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't taken any illicit substances for almost a year, except mushrooms...

Really thinking about making some DMT, as it's on my bucket list and it's calling me...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I haven't taken any illicit substances for almost a year, except mushrooms...

Really thinking about making some DMT, as it's on my bucket list and it's calling me...
This is one of my bucket list items, I've tried it a couple times but was to drunk to appreciate....

So imma wait on these peeps to reup and its on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is one of my bucket list items, I've tried it a couple times but was to drunk to appreciate....

So imma wait on these peeps to reup and its on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I had a big Sanpedro cacti once but it died... I should have eaten it when I had the chance... Mescaline is another bucket list item of mine...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I had a big Sanpedro cacti once but it died... I should have eaten it when I had the chance... Mescaline is another bucket list item of mine...
Yup shoulda scooped the guts out.. it takes 3 years to the first flower so who knows where I'll be by then

Oh and some other bucket list effects I wanna experience is to je mange the tequila worm and to try real toxic wormwood Absinthe