BUMP this thread when you take DRUGS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Elite Bastards
I took my blood pressure meds this morning. Does that count?

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
A buddy of mine smoked pot the other day for the first time and he called me freaking out he said he's never smoking it again lol.

Kilroy

...was here.
I took a Pepcid AC just now so I don't wake up at 2 in the morning with a mouth ful of stomach acid. FUCK YEAH, RAWWWK AWWWWWWN

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
2 sleepers,codeine,super strong thc edible canna-butter,8 beers...I'd say 10 joints 5 diff flavors 4 being heavy hitters, and still I'm here at 5:37am... what to try next I did find dust blaster at the dollar store

but then I searched it and found this :WaitWhat:

Kilroy

...was here.
Possibly just a fifth of lay the hell down and close your damn eyes? I dunno. Usually solves my insomnia. I just get so fucking bored of laying there doing nothing that I fall asleep.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Possibly just a fifth of lay the hell down and close your damn eyes? I dunno. Usually solves my insomnia. I just get so fucking bored of laying there doing nothing that I fall asleep.
As soon as I lay down my mind starts wandering so I have to force my self to "count sheep".

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Frogs only have toes, no fingers poor cunts.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Two beers and a bowl into my day.

Hadn't got high in a week.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
getting geeked up on some shit, gettin in a hurry, always high ur riggin up a shot thirty..........whowhoooohaaaaahahaa spun ducky woo woo

Top Bottom