Busy Friday BF denizens and window lickers

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We went and dropped my car off for a scheduled oil change.
Went in the second car to the grocery store while waiting for mine.
Then we headed to smog check center to get that car smogged.
Went to DMV to pick up the tags after the SUV passed smog, only took 10 minutes. Amazeballs!
Then we went to the pharmacy to pick up his prescription.
Went to the Mexican grocery store to pick up a few ingredients for making chili since it's next to pharmacy.
Got called to pick up my car.

A very productive Friday indeed.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing I have noticed is Mr. Badass Thug seems to stay in his safe space now that everyone knows he's a fatso.
I really think with his bodily aerodynamics he would do very well in that English event where people chase rolling wheels of cheese down a steep hill.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really think with his bodily aerodynamics he would do very well in that English event where people chase rolling wheels of cheese down a steep hill.

I don't know about all that, but...

Someone sent me a PM with his picture.

It takes a village to move this ginormous snowball to where his friends wanted it. It's from last winter in the Northeast apparently.

Snowball400.jpg

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He stood in front of a full length mirror naked wondering how he was ever able to trick anyone into sleeping with him before he logged in to call us fat :LOL3:

I would post the pic of him looking like a smelly, greasy, unemployed, lardass laying on the couch shirtless, but it’s full frontal and his nips are exposed. Plus you can see his full mug.

It would be so bad to post… I just can’t bring myself to sink that low.

One would think he would take a break after Flynn sunk the heel of her stiletto in his balls and crushed a testie like a raw egg. He is still screaming like a little biatch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He stood in front of a full length mirror naked wondering how he was ever able to trick anyone into sleeping with him before he logged in to call us fat :LOL3:

I would post the pic of him looking like a smelly, greasy, unemployed, lardass laying on the couch shirtless, but it’s full frontal and his nips are exposed. Plus you can see his full mug.

It would be so bad to post… I just can’t bring myself to sink that low.

One would think he would take a break after Flynn sunk the heel of her stiletto in his balls and crushed a testie like a raw eff. He is still screaming like a little biatch.

He's an 680 G, right? Fat ass titties on a fat ass slob...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He's an 680 G, right? Fat ass titties on a fat ass slob...

His titties are sooooo BIG, I felt like a lesbian…

Chaos400lbs was a guess… but I hit the mark. It’s hard for me to miss an ass that LARGE with a red lipstick target drawn on buttcheeks while they hand drum wipeout :CooL:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His titties are sooooo BIG, I felt like a lesbian…

Chaos400lbs was a guess… but I hit the mark. It’s hard for me to miss an ass that LARGE with a red lipstick target drawn on buttcheeks while they hand drum wipeout :CooL:

I can't imagine he's seen his weenis in years...