Why Alayna likes to stare at headlights on a busy road.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes yes, I am sure the government has provided your oversized, flatulent, boil-covered ass with some kind of transportation, which either your imaginary man or a family member, drives you around in, whenever Doordash/Justeat is offline.

I've owned new cars since I was 22. I've never even owned a used car. Not that there's anything wrong with used cars. I've just never gone that route.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I've owned new cars since I was 22. I've never even owned a used car. Not that there's anything wrong with used cars. I've just never gone that route.
Golly, I've owned used (that is to say "pre-owned") cars ever since I was 17. Never owned a new one.
. Cash on the manifold. Can't see monthly payments for a car.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Golly, I've owned used (that is to say "pre-owned") cars ever since I was 17. Never owned a new one.

First, I was going to university and couldn't afford a car until I graduated. I did so at 22 and had a job and a car within that same year.

I like having reliable transportation that is trouble free. I've never spent much money on mechanics, beyond maintenance.
To each his/her own.

Plus my finance rates were always very low interest. Not a big deal.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I've only been involved with one, when my first wife inherited from her Grandpa, she wanted a new car so we got one.

Personally never bought a new one. In fact I went a few years just driving old hoopdy trade in cars, cars we would wholesale but still had life in them.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
First, I was going to university and couldn't afford a car until I graduated. I did so at 22 and had a job and a car within that same year.

I like having reliable transportation that is trouble free. I've never spent much money on mechanics, beyond maintenance.
To each his/her own.

Plus my finance rates were always very low interest. Not a big deal.
To each his own, I judge no one on what they want to drive, not even assholes that think I'm supposed to be humbled by what they spend their money on. You want to spend millions on Bugattis latest multimillion whip? Knock yourself out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
To each his own, I judge no one on what they want to drive, not even assholes that think I'm supposed to be humbled by what they spend their money on. You want to spend millions on Bugattis latest multimillion whip? Knock yourself out.

My friend that had the Corvette seems to be constantly buying cars. He bought one of the Genesis flagship cars. He already has a couple of trucks. Then he went car shopping one day for fun. I said "Not another car?" He said, no not buying...just something to do. I said "right". lol... left the dealership with his new BMW after having traded in his prior BMW for the Genesis.

I buy a car and run the shit out of it. My current car is 8 years old now, under 80k miles still. I think I'll have it for a long time.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thanks a bunch for the red X, much appreciated.

Well, you did remind us all that you still have use of your retinas, and that I always take down my voice.

Why are you surprised?

Hearing your voice as it breaks wid be a step forward in the mire of this shite.

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I guess that date with her is still up in the air. Hmm I don't wanna push and come off creepy but this gonna happen while I'm alive?
I just have you so much on my mind. I think you could be the one