California to lift mask mandates soon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe.....the virus can only mutate weaker. They never mutate stronger. That's just science.

@Joe

That claim is inaccurate, do not believe the "scientists" and "clinicians" at Bastard Factory. Mutations are random. There is natural selection pressure to become more contagious and less virulent (think common cold) so that the virus doesn't kill its host (in our case us) before spreading. But because it's not a linear process and is far more complex, do not rely on what faux scientists say. Read up on it yourself. Ask a physician.

"Many viruses have evolved to become deadlier
Victory claims no virus has ever become more deadly over time, but experts say that's not the case.
"The statement that 'in the history of virology, there has never, ever, been a viral mutation that resulted in a virus that was more lethal' appears to be quite untrue,"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, virologist and assistant professor for the Gillings School of Global Public Health of the University of North Carolina, told USA TODAY.
Sheahan pointed to several examples such as the Ebola virus, which was
that not only made it more transmissible but likely more infective. This variant eventually died when the epidemic ended in 2016. The West Nile virus
into a highly virulent strain, killing crows on multiple continents.
The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic,
, is another example, said Chua."

I think once again the authorities under pressure from big business are letting their guard down too soon.

It seems a bit rash & premature to end mandates while Omicron is still prevent spreading & people are dying from it. They ought to at least wait til the spring.

Omicron seems worse than the flu or common cold.

But things being what they are, we let big business run our social & health policies now.

Given the way they're running things it can only get worse now before it gets better.

Omicron isn't as virulent as the variants that came before it. I think it's more virulent than the flu, but most people are going to be able to fight it off.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe.....the virus can only mutate weaker. They never mutate stronger. That's just science.

@Joe

That claim is inaccurate, do not believe the "scientists" and "clinicians" at Bastard Factory. Mutations are random. There is natural selection pressure to become more contagious and less virulent (think common cold) so that the virus doesn't kill its host (in our case us) before spreading. But because it's not a linear process and is far more complex, do not rely on what faux scientists say. Read up on it yourself. Ask a physician.

Victory claims no virus has ever become more deadly over time, but experts say that's not the case.
"The statement that 'in the history of virology, there has never, ever, been a viral mutation that resulted in a virus that was more lethal' appears to be quite untrue,"
, virologist and assistant professor for the Gillings School of Global Public Health of the University of North Carolina, told USA TODAY.
that not only made it more transmissible but likely more infective. This variant eventually died when the epidemic ended in 2016. The West Nile virus

I think once again the authorities under pressure from big business are letting their guard down too soon.

It seems a bit rash & premature to end mandates while Omicron is still prevent spreading & people are dying from it. They ought to at least wait til the spring.

But things being what they are, we let big business run our social & health policies now.

Given the way they're running things it can only get worse now before it gets better.

Omicron isn't as virulent as the variants that came before it. I think it's more virulent than the flu, but most people are going to be able to fight it off.

...but your own source or link suggests that Omicron could be a mild school 'recess' b'fore it gets ugly again.

I think people have false hopes & are letting their guards down too fast & too soon.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^brain dead

It couldn't be the data that shows most people surviving this surge, that couldn't possibly be it...
convenient... ^^^^ lemming IQ equals "sack of potatoes"

next

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Joe

...but your own source or link suggests that Omicron could be a mild school 'recess' b'fore it gets ugly again.

I think people have false hopes & are letting their guards down too fast & too soon.

Covid is endemic. People need to be responsible for their own health and their own decisions. Not the governments. That just brings a bunch of other problems.

You really should have more anxiety about government overreach than you do about Covid. You can make decisions to protect your health. Just keep your hands properly washed and dont be dirty.

You have the vaccine and you've been vaccinated against pnemonia.

You gotta settle down, Joe. I can feel your Covid anxiety in your posts. Stress like that is very bad for your health and immune system.

Here the ERs are full of people who think they have covid and people who do have covid bit dont need medical intervention. People are stressed about this because of the messaging we have been getting. Media and discussion about it makes people think it's a death sentence and every case is severe enough to be vented.....that's not at all the majority of cases. The majority of cases are not severe and do not require medical intervention.

Too much panicking the public and it's been very toxic.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

@Joe

Covid is endemic. People need to be responsible for their own health and their own decisions. Not the governments. That just brings a bunch of other problems.

You really should have more anxiety about government overreach than you do about Covid. You can make decisions to protect your health. Just keep your hands properly washed and dont be dirty.

You gotta settle down, Joe. I can feel your Covid anxiety in your posts. Stress like that is very bad for your health and immune system.

Here the ERs are full of people who think they have covid and people who do have covid bit dont need medical intervention. People are stressed about this because of the messaging we have been getting. Media and discussion about it makes people think it's a death sentence and every case is severe enough to be vented.....that's not at all the majority of cases. The majority of cases are not severe and do not require medical intervention.

Well now the left narrative is changing because polling is suggesting heavy public dissatisfaction with democriminals now you'll see low IQ lemmingtards like admin and Oak doing complete 180s on this matter

watch

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Joe

Well now the left narrative is changing because polling is suggesting heavy public dissatisfaction with democriminals so now you'll see low IQ lemmingtards like admin and Oak doing complete 180s on this matter

watch

Amazing how they constantly have the corporate media position. That's why I call them shills.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Joe

I'm somewhat critical of the Biden Administration and perhaps our government too for not allowing alternative treatments to enter the market place even when medical professionals spoke highly of them.

Ie - why does the US government insist that only Pfizer, Moderna & JJ are allowed to rule the roost while they shut out other competitors who have been approved in other countries? The American vaccine Novavax can't get approved in the US even tho Mexico & many countries in Europe have already approved it.

This apparent collusion between Big Pharma & the government may have exacerbated the Pandemic in the US & prevented it from being put under control.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Joe They want a lot of people infected to increase the chances of another variant spreading....then they can push for another booster shot.

They want to get as many boosters shots into arms as they can before the masses figure out it is killing them.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Joe They want a lot of people infected to increase the chances of another variant spreading....then they can push for another booster shot.

They want to get as many boosters shots into arms as they can before the masses figure out it is killing them.

I don’t know how a 3rd shot is gonna help.

2/3 of the people in my family got Covid even tho many were jabbed 3 times.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Joe The death numbers for both Canada and the USA are pretty high in this Omicron wave. The daily death numbers in Canada have not been this high in Canada since last January. I hear them when they say Omicron is not deadly, but I do not hear their explanation for the high death counts. @Joe

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any news on this @Joe as far as you are aware?

No.

I hope it's not one of those too good to be true stories. But too often in the past governments and corporations have broken their word & knifed the public in the back.

Some parallel examples -

Ie - GM killed the Electric Car even tho it received rave reviews and the demand was there.

Or The city of Vancouver killed light rapid after the 2010 Olympics even tho it received rave reviews & the demand was there.

Too often politics & greed get in the way of the greater good.

It looks hopeful but you never can be sure.

If something gets in the way of an agenda it often ends up getting the rug pulled out from under it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^brain dead

It couldn't be the data that shows most people surviving this surge, that couldn't possibly be it...

The data never changed. Democrats only changed because the poll numbers changed. Fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Joe

I'm somewhat critical of the Biden Administration and perhaps our government too for not allowing alternative treatments to enter the market place even when medical professionals spoke highly of them.

Ie - why does the US government insist that only Pfizer, Moderna & JJ are allowed to rule the roost while they shut out other competitors who have been approved in other countries? The American vaccine Novavax can't get approved in the US even tho Mexico & many countries in Europe have already approved it.

This apparent collusion between Big Pharma & the government may have exacerbated the Pandemic in the US & prevented it from being put under control.

You should be very critical.