California Trannie PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, its only "tolerance", what could go wrong?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A California mother has filed a legal claim against a school district, alleging two teachers secretly groomed her 11-year-old daughter and manipulated her into thinking she was a transgender boy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I read about this. It's awful.

Leftists dont seem to understand what PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is. That or they are liars.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

A California mother has filed a legal claim against a school district, alleging two teachers secretly groomed her 11-year-old daughter and manipulated her into thinking she was a transgender boy.
So you're thinking about moving to sunny Cali now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left truly wants your children.

Yeah it's part of the whole ideological subversion. They want to normalize something they know the best way to do that is to start shaping the minds of children.

That's why they want CRT/equity woke cult doctrine in the schools. It will guarantee the next generation is racist as fuck and not just racist but collectivists. They encourage children to be "anti racist activists".

And you see how its spun into something honorable like it's just teaching history. So if people fight it, the gaslighting is that people dont want history taught that makes white people look bad. It's the most absurd, stupid shit.

I'm sure if a lot of people who take that position against parents actually saw the material the parents are disturbed by, they would agree with the parents. They won't even look or listen though because its framed as "conservatives blah blah" and we know if its conservatives, it can be dismissed entirely because fuck everyone who isnt left.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you're thinking about moving to sunny Cali now?
Only after my conversion to serial killer is complete. I'll let you know.