Global Moderator
MENS2PT_o.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. I'm worried about my friends there. And all my kids' friends. Lots of them there.

That actually crossed my mind. I know you aren't there anymore, but figured you still have friends there. I was just on the phone with my bestie in LA. So far so good.

I haven't checked in a few hours, but thinking it must be near TJ and San Diego by now.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has been raining since around sun down Saturday but not really that hard. It is supposed to not rain on Monday here. Maybe the mountains and foothills will get more so still result in high water in the valleys. I do expect flash floods in the deserts as they often only get 3 inches a year so getting 5 in a day will probably result in flash floods.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen a bunch of footage of flooding.. the storm came in after hitting Mexico..

But there are conflicting statement saying it's bs..

So it's a total shitshow..

Anyone confirm San Deigo is in swim mode?
San Diego had more rain in one summer day yesterday than any time in its history. I went through boot in San Diego in the summer, I think it lightly drizzled twice that summer

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How come each one of you conservatives that chimed in is starting shit on the upper boards, even @realgrimm ?

What in the holy fuck is wrong with you people? Can't even talk about the motherfucking weather without being miserable assfucks?
My comment was in response to How long it took sleepy Joe to react to an obvious catastrophe

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is not a political thread. Those belong on the politics forum. I will ask the reasonable "liberals" to please abide by the rules...like always it's the others that behave like children.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Line in the sand .. nice..

And bottom line this is a horrible event and as humans we need to evolve from politics and support those who need it right now

And that is a process in the US just like everything else. Nothing natural disaster related is instantaneous. Hawaii was horrible, this is just serious.