Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
2sqx2Bu.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Homeboy really wants the forum to be painfully dumbed down.

All he ever does is bitch and whine about the content he doesnt like.

Go through his posts....that's literally all he does. He doesnt talk about anything. Doesnt add anything. He literally just sputters these barely coherent shit posts only when people he doesnt like post something. That's it.

His idea of quality.

What a fucking retard.
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No shit.

His PM box probably looks like mine and Bigs at SG when we were getting hysterical Lily postd about the people she hates.

He accused me of thinking I have all the answers so that actually makes sense with shit Lily says. She accuses me of all the shit she is and does. A sanctimonious know it all who thinks it's her way or no way.

Perhaps he will learn. Or not.
actually madam yappalot I have the PM funtion turned off LOLL i just genuinly find you a blohard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
actually madam yappalot I have the PM funtion turned off LOLL i just genuinly find you a blohard

X you need an IQ higher than 80 to appreciate me.

That's why literally everyone except Lily and Admin, and that dumb twat Murd (and Scooter....but I'm told he hates most everyone) dig me.

I dont really get why you need to derail conversations with sentence fragments and emojis all trying to communicate the same fucking thing?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X you need an IQ higher than 80 to appreciate me.

That's why literally everyone except Lily and Admin, and that dumb twat Murd (and Scooter....but I'm told he hates most everyone) dig me.

I dont really get why you need to derail conversations with sentence fragments and emojis all trying to communicate the same fucking thing?
digging you is important to you huh ?? LMFAO

you're incredibly boring to an exciting soul

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
digging you is important to you huh ?? LMFAO

you're incredibly boring to an exciting soul

Nope. It's just a matter of fact.

If you were an "exciting soul" you wouldnt need low rate trolling to get attention.

It took you a year of crying about my posts to get my attention.

Because you're so eXcItIng

No One

Factory Bastard

If you were an "exciting soul" you wouldnt need low rate trolling to get attention.

It's funny how when you get him angry he forgets his spell like a retard gimmick. It's like a reverse situation from tPoTF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how when you get him angry he forgets his spell like a retard gimmick. It's like a reverse situation from tPoTF.

I noticed that.

Could you imagine the echo chamber of dumb that would be created if these morons got their way? No one would bother posting at all.

I rarely ever see this idiot post anything interesting or start any topics or even add to anything.

He shows up, spews a few barely coherent sentences....most of which are bitching about posts he doesnt like. People like him and Lily are the types who hang out on forums owned by other people and bitch about the content. Instead of adding stuff they like....they complain and whine about what they DONT like. Like the whole board has to revolve around just them and what they want.

I find Sharona genuinely boring. I understand others enjoy her/his posts. When I see Sharona post....i scroll past. Because I'm not a thin skinned cry baby.

X clearly projects onto me because evidently he has all the answers and only what he wants to read should be on the board. If he doesnt like someone he gets to spam and whine nonstop about it while offering absolutely nothing of his own.

Youd think with such a handful of people dipping out.....going out of ones way to whine about how others post(for a year, mind you....he has been quoting me to bitch about "werdz" for a year) would be kinda defeating for the board.

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dun be like ..just because someone thinks yer boring doent mean they are crying jeebs I'm surprised yer not yelling HATER LOL
okay okay you're btrilliant the way you needlessly drone on better ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
point out this anger ... I'd like to see et ... shirley it expanded and turned Green donning Purple shorts and dismantled everycocksucking thing around here :LOL3:

I like yoo, yoo make me make myself laugh bacause everyones so boring around here ... except @cw_ of course (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dun be like ..just because someone thinks yer boring doent mean they are crying jeebs I'm surprised yer not yelling HATER LOL
okay okay you're btrilliant the way you needlessly drone on better ?

Yeah yeah you've been quoting my posts to cry about it for a year because I bore you. Sure.

Why the fuck do people have to cater to you?

Are other people supposed to be like "yeah I actually really like Doves posts but X thinks it's boring so....we all need to give up everything HE doesnt like and all".

That's what you expect or you wouldnt be obsessed with screeching warbled, typed out wigger ebonics everytime you see one of my posts, like some antagonized mounty infant with control issues.

Evidently X people find ne more interesting than they find you considering when I stop posting, they come looking for me and ask me to come back and keep going. Even the people who like you think you probably have fetal alcohol syndrome. They are just too nice to say it bluntly.

Does everyone else have to like what you fucking like? The forum has to be all about YOU?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
point out this anger ... I'd like to see et ... shirley it expanded and turned Green donning Purple shorts and dismantled everycocksucking thing around here :LOL3:

I like yoo, yoo make me make myself laugh bacause everyones so boring around here ... except @cw_ of course (:

Oh it's obviously anger, mang. Arguing this now just makes it more true.

• Confused

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm sorry yappabot 3000 ... I didn't read that

you'er tremendously boring and I'd be an idiot to consider et
it'd be like de-buzzing from the 3 bers I jus' had .. nope your boring jarb shant enter my shield of intense disinterest

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how this drooling tard is gonna try to pretend he isnt at all pissed.....as he post humps someone he claims over and over is so "boring"...for the purpose of whining and bitching about that persons posts.

In front of an audience of trolls who specialize in terrorizing and infuriating random innerweb dweebs like him.

You mad, bruh. That .....or you need to be medicated.

By the time I finished my edit on that other post... this complete fucking tard spazz had already shot off three consecutive posts about how he isnt mad and I'm boring LULZ.

• Boring

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pissed ?? ??

ImpureAdmiredGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif
suhirley yoo jest :LOL3:

is that why you an your ilk stomp around LOL are yoo guise PISSED ?? ahahahahahaaaaa
is that why the insults ? ahahah DoveYyyyyy an Co. are pissed
unable to handle the facct someone thinks they're boring oh my ..