Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
point out this anger ... I'd like to see et ... shirley it expanded and turned Green donning Purple shorts and dismantled everycocksucking thing around here :LOL3:

everyones so boring around here ... except @cw_ of course (:
if this bullshit is so true... gives us all one post that is exciting or mildly interesting. you are capable of that right? one post.. oh wait you haven't done that once in over 30k. how about just blowing your "brains" out.. or whatever the fuck is up there.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if this bullshit is so true... gives us all one post that is exciting or mildly interesting. you are capable of that right? one post.. oh wait you haven't done that once in over 30k. how about just blowing your "brains" out.. or whatever the fuck is up there.
Yikes

The epitome of forum e greatness
An alt sent in to get me. LOL

hi !

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Retard claims I'm boring.

Only reads my posts. Literally turns every convo into his feelings about ME.

FB-IMG-1670116449124.jpg

@Bastard Factory hey I'll give you 20 bucks if you make this Xs avi until 2023.

Yeah? :D
Haha everyone loves spaghetti hoops. :Excited6:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
<shrugs> Another ten minutes of you claiming that no one can beat you...at what, Scotty, boring people? In that case, you are correct, no one can compete with you.

I am glad his text is hidden in these voice thingies.... it saves the scroll wheel.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am glad his text is hidden in these voice thingies.... it saves the scroll wheel.

A troll forum posters only obligation, afterall, is to be interesting. Scotty is struggling with that concept. Every day is spent bragging and slapping his little penis around. He's probably wearing a full-body leather gimp suit while making these recordings...he's become the community gimp.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
A troll forum posters only obligation, afterall, is to be interesting. Scotty is struggling with that concept. Every day is spent bragging and slapping his little penis around. He's probably wearing a full-body leather gimp suit while making these recordings...he's become the community gimp.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
14 pages and still going strong.This is the love I have for this place b4 fat lilly and her band of tards destroyed it.

The roast of the century is coming up soon at S/G people.

Be there or be a large Lilly.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry, Scotty, the whole voice thing was done ages ago...but you're just doing it now and want a pat on the back for it...well, maybe you would get a small pity pat if they were funny, but they're repetitive and filled with your silly flame forum bravado. Listen, Gimp, you really need to be more interesting in these silly audios and stop claiming to be fucking up people every day. Scotty, what kind of silly playground talk is that...are you also stealing Aryan's school lunch money every day too?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Large Lilly and cuckoid factory get roasted the fuck out of at S/G this coming weds.

@Bastard Factory you cuckoid little simp.What does that fat half nigger pussy taste like.You likey mexicunt fat pussy ? You simping little cuck.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Large Lilly and cuckoid factory get roasted the fuck out of at S/G this coming weds.

@Bastard Factory you cuckoid little simp.What does that fat half nigger pussy taste like.You likey mexicunt fat pussy ? You simping little cuck.

Now we’re talking Cadillac Culo? Please post this for me. Thanks in advance