Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There I told you guys. I warned you of Gayity!

He is the new virus here.

Fuck him

I am off.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It would be interesting to hear what Disneyland Stubby sounds like?
did you here ?? shawty's gonna participate LMFAO !!
oh-my-george-takei.gif

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
There I told you guys. I warned you all about me.

I am the new virus here.

Fuck me

I am getting off on G's name...
Hmm calm down for 1.
2. do we all need to take special shots? I can't speak for everyone but I know I don't want what you have.
3. You couldn't pay me enough to fuck you.
4. I don't think anyone here wants to truly know what you get off on but I am positive its a shitty experience for all. Just lock yourself when you got that need to get off. No camming the shit either.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Hmmm... you seem desperate. Not biting.

Your perception of me is that I'm behind some curtain anxiously wringing my hands.

In reality, I really do not care what any of you think, feel or say about me. Your attack is tedious and manufactured. I make enemies and allies in one post. Comes w the j-o-b. I'm an open book for a reason.. immune to these words. Pure entertainment coming my way friend. Talk about me everyday. Do your worst.

Interesting how you randomly attack me because I "Let Lily do whatever she wants", yet here you are doing worse. Attacking an Admin that never said a word to you... and I'm letting you chirp. Letting you do what you want like Lily, like Breakfall, frumpy Frood, and even the unhygienic Aylana. If you ever do say something interesting maybe I'll chime in.

You can do better than Lurch lol. I'm less rigid, more sexy.

giphy.gif

Gimme something better.

#reaper4Mod

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway X wants us to understand that if tyrants want to censor, silence, oppress with violence and force their marxist values onto the whole of society.....we shouldnt say shit, because none of us have all the answers. Just X and Oak and Admin have all the answers!
Hey! I have all the answers, too!

And stop swinging your dick around the forum. You'll break a window!

#anatomyisdestinyschild

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey! I have all the answers, too!

And stop swinging your dick around the forum. You'll break a window!

#anatomyisdestinyschild

I know X doesn't think we have all the answers, FFS. She just is angry she can't recruit more people to the Hater's Club.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ask Dove if she and I have ever had a conversation, heated or otherwise, about some of these topics.

See... unlike you, I don't obsess over differences.
I don't use one (or even a dozen) disagreement(s) with someone to rationalize labeling them as "bad" or "evil" for the sole purpose of justifying being shitty to them in every. single. interaction.

The only Us/vs/Them that interests me is The99%/vs/The1%.

Everything else is secondary right now.

I give you hell because you're a wholly-owned subsidiary of ShitLib Inc. and you'd rather belittle a job you deem "beneath" you than do anything meaningful for working people. You're not an ally... you're one of the fucking problems.

Get That.

Yep, yep, yep,....

Make the left great again... send the extreme woke away. They are really hurting the workers plight imo....

That was a good post vitty...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont think so.

Vitty isnt the first or only leftist Admin has called a "trumptard". Js.

You guys are gonna be shrinking more and more as you brand everyone who hits their limit and says "wait a minute....something isnt right" or points out you are dancing to the tune of the elites.

I have a board acquaintance who has TDS and if you point out the pitfalls in the left environment plan he labels you a trumptard....lol

He is a top bloke UNTIL you question their fucking new plans which are so wrong it's embarrassing.

I am also worried about you being unbalanced... not with your political views but your rl situation which I will not discuss here obviously so I will raise the issue elsewhere. It isn't anything overly serious but it could be a future problem.

Last edited: