Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, again. I don't know, maybe it's fat lame #897k from her and her friends. Pretty sure we're close to a million.

Be thankful it's only fat lames and not anything worse....

You turned on your friends and you are basically a cunt of the highest order.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Auto correct... die in a fire ffs....lol

I am watching Hoarders... no doubt Silly Lily is a hoarder. My 6th sense tells me so.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don’t y’all rip on Big Raven? She 3Xs the size as anyone here. What about Cadillac Culo? Her fats ass takes up a whole park bench.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
oh looky LOL another one :LOL3: do you remember the exact time your feelZ were shattered by Lil ?
So let me get this straight.... according to you, anyone who isn't greedily huffing the chernobyl grade toxic farts out of the burrito bison's swelled rectal cavity has had their "feelz shattered" at some point?

You do realise it's far more likely that they just don't like her?

Many such cases...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You poor flamers are brain damaged and, quite frankly...as dumb as rocks. From Flynn claiming Aryan's photos were all fakes to your poor delusion that I paid a government agency to create an artificial intelligence Vocaroo for me using a quantum computer. How many times do I have to say...what the fuck is wrong with you?

Pour yourself another drink, take another shit in the street, record another silly audio, and see if you know your elbow from your asshole.

You, my dear, are a lost cause.