Some people say I never post "proof" of the huge failure that are liberal policies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know that if it comes from any source that isnt dem/prog....that's it a big lie and they dont read it? It's all propaganda. They dont check into any claims or info....if its their corporate media it's gospel fact, if anyone right of Stalin says it, it's a lie.

They will still claim you never posted proof.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes. That's the gnarly cycle.

Inflation usually causes more theft, and more theft makes inflation worse. Hence Rancids article "Rampant theft making inflation worse".

I'm sure the fact that democrats in CA have stopped arrested and charging theft crimes for amounts lower than what...950....has some pretty bad consequences.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can call it First World problems. It’s fucked up. Add in guns and the rise in homelessness. Too many people in Merica. Think it will get better? Why I choose to live where I do. No guns, or homeless, with a very small population.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can call it First World problems. It’s fucked up. Add in guns and the rise in homelessness. Too many people in Merica. Think it will get better? Why I choose to live where I do. No guns, or homeless, with a very small population.

There aren't homeless because Latinos, on average, don't leave their family out in the cold.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I kinda call these 3rd world problems.

First world problems are things like heavy traffick at 5pm. Or the ice cream machine being broke. Your package belt showing up on the day it was supposed to.

What to do about homeless encampments and feces on the streets and the theft/inflation cycle is pretty third world. It's sad.

It's not like this everywhere....of course inflation has touched everyone but where I live, people are not on the streets or stealing. There is barely any violent crime. Almost everyone is armed. Lots of hunters and fishers and rural people. Churches help the struggling here....as do neighbors. It's a smaller community.

I dont see the country getting better though. :/