Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My goodness, so venomy ..
Its almost as if someone asked if her stupid because you didn't learn the first time LOL
plenty larfs mah friendly majestical werd volcanO
Plenty

It's cute you think that was "venomy".

So you follow my posts for several months crying and bitching that my content has too many werdz and it's not dumbed down enough. You want the mental equivalent to the bimbo at the bar and I'm failing your low expectations.

You lift your skirt, draw a target on your bussy, and cry "wah venom!" when it gets lightly punched. Not even punched. That was a tiny slap.

I used to think WE as trolls and supposed "flamers" were the gutter of the internet.

Who knew lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's cute you think that was "venomy".

So you follow my posts for several months crying and bitching that my content has too many werdz and it's not dumbed down enough. You want the mental equivalent to the bimbo at the bar and I'm failing your low expectations.

You lift your skirt, draw a target on your bussy, and cry "wah venom!" when it gets lightly punched. Not even punched. That was a tiny slap.

I used to think WE as trolls and supposed "flamers" were the gutter of the internet.

Who knew lulz.
Such a sassy werd volcano ..now if we can find someone to read that tripe you're set LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mmmm, more won't ... it may require an eye re-balling should I get brave and read it LOL

That's where you are wrong, buddy.

Not only do people read my posts....especially the ones who say they dont....there are people who can tell you what post number of what thread on a forum that doesnt exist anymore that I first hurt their feelings ten years ago.

You are just handicapped.

I've seen your threads and what you consider amusing content, and I think it's hilarious that the "team" you meatsheild for has you.

You are like a shit nugget dangling from the asshair of the rabid bush hog formerly known as Oak. I dont often see such room temp IQs. And I've met Poofer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's where you are wrong, buddy.

Not only do people read my posts....especially the ones who say they dont....there are people who can tell you what post number of what thread on a forum that doesnt exist anymore that I first hurt their feelings ten years ago.

You are just handicapped.

I've seen your threads and what you consider amusing content, and I think it's hilarious that the "team" you meatsheild for has you.

You are like a shit nugget dangling from the asshair of the rabid bush hog formerly known as Oak. I dont often see such room temp IQs. And I've met Poofer.
Oh goody..people read your poasts ha ha life is werth living for you all validated an shit LMFAO
Politically defined retards LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh goody..people read your poasts ha ha life is werth living for you all validated an shit LMFAO
Politically defined retards LOL

When did the topic suddenly shift into "what makes life living"?

Is that what you come in search of here to a forum? You moved those goalposts for a reason. Usually its projection.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When did the topic suddenly shift into "what makes life living"?

Is that what you come in search of here to a forum? You moved those goalposts for a reason. Usually its projection.
The glee you exhibit when mentioning peepole read your poasts oozes histrionics LOL

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You continue to wring your hands, bitching about worth and a dead community, like a drunken, steroid-shriveled dick wrestler whoring himself out in some half-empty basement with a wrestling ring...pissing yourself in the ring while another 500 pound washed wrestler falls on you and breaks your hip...embarrassing, yes it is/

Move on, stop squatting by a dumpster fire and defecting and calling that community content...it is over, all you are doing is looking stupid and sad and delusional.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You continue to wring your hands, bitching about worth and a dead community, like a drunken, steroid-shriveled dick wrestler whoring himself out in some half-empty basement with a wrestling ring...pissing yourself in the ring while another 500 pound washed wrestler falls on you and breaks your hip...embarrassing, yes it is/

Move on, stop squatting by a dumpster fire and defecting and calling that community content...it is over, all you are doing is looking stupid and sad and delusional.

The funnest part of his Discords is you coming in to post your bs.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scotty...poor guy. I have to keep reminding you that the entire community was destroyed by a terrible fire caused by Mrs. O'Leary's cow kicking over an oil lantern. There is no flaming left, only endless bickering. Nobody, least of all you, is kicking ass, whether through written word or verse. It's finished, finished, finished.

Proxy never existed...the community has vanished, and troll forums are practically deserted because the dynamics for a good, creative war of words, as well as the personalities and writers who fueled such things, have long since retired. All that's left is cheerful chit chat and dull American politics...as well as a slew of transsexual threads.

Longing for change...I've fallen into new things and was only slightly bruised...but I'm still carrying a piece of those magical times of the past tucked safely in my pockets. Glancing backwards but always moving forward, finding new adventures.

Perhaps creating fractals is something you and the family might enjoy, you can share them at BF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how fat Oak thinks she can lecture people for enjoying their ongoing forum teasing..
....people from the "flame community", on the meltdown board....while she is actually engaging in toxic hostility towards others in threads that are supposed to be discussions.

That or her fat fucking worthless ass is hoping some one will appear with a pool of pudding.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how fat Oak thinks she can lecture people for enjoying their ongoing forum teasing..
....people from the "flame community", on the meltdown board....while she is actually engaging in toxic hostility towards others in threads that are supposed to be discussions.

That or her fat fucking worthless ass is hoping some one will appear with a pool of pudding.

You're an idiot. It must hurt.