Calling out both Mongtini brothers

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, consider this a final battle with the pair of you genetically inferior, sub-human mutations.

The slime-covered, verbal intestinal leakage, which you both regularly shart out on here in the name of content, has become staler than the crusty Umbro wank sock you've both shared since 1982.

@Flynn aka "Mr Pickles" (WTF is that noncey name all about by the way?) you've been outed as an e-trannie by numerous different oldschool heads, so what now? Are you going to stubbornly carry on with your homo-erotic, 15 year old troll or bow out gracefully and concede defeat?

@King Martini aka the bloated bullshitting gasbag, don't you ever get tired of being a forum punchbag and general laughingstock? It's almost as though you have some weird fetish where you experience sexual gratification from constant social humiliation.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Too Faerie Anne, dr

AlienatedFrighteningFantail-max-1mb.gif
ArcticFarawayHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Faerie Anne Dancing at the Lesbian Bar.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, consider this a final battle with the pair of you genetically inferior, sub-human mutations.

The slime-covered, verbal intestinal leakage, which you both regularly shart out on here in the name of content, has become staler than the crusty Umbro wank sock you've both shared since 1982.

@Flynn aka "Mr Pickles" (WTF is that noncey name all about by the way?) you've been outed as an e-trannie by numerous different oldschool heads, so what now? Are you going to stubbornly carry on with your homo-erotic, 15 year old troll or bow out gracefully and concede defeat?

@King Martini aka the bloated bullshitting gasbag, don't you ever get tired of being a forum punchbag and general laughingstock? It's almost as though you have some weird fetish where you experience sexual gratification from constant social humiliation.
What is this?

Is this some sort of "callout?" Who the fuck are you? Wyatt Earp? Doc Holiday? You need to get back on your regime of reality pills.

What the fuck are you babbling about when you spit out, "Final Apocalyptic Battle?"

Are you fucking stupid?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What is this?

Is this some sort of "callout?" Who the fuck are you? Wyatt Earp? Doc Holiday? You need to get back on your regime of reality pills.

What the fuck are you babbling about when you spit out, "Final Apocalyptic Battle?"

Are you fucking stupid?

So...

...does this mean you won't be his Huckleberry?

Shame.
I was looking forward to a bit of light entertainment before gettin' those little dogies back into their corral.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it's sad to watch a person like Aryan stumble around....when I actually know Pickles....

It would be funny if the real Pickles did show up....

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
1. Say your a butthurt faggot without saying your a butthurt faggot. And I don’t mean literally, faggot.

2. Flynn isn’t Pickles. If your buying into that paranoid desperation because some idiots with freeze dried brain cells can’t tell the difference between the two or that Pickles doesn’t give too shits about these forums then your an idiot (who would have thunk that) on top of being a seething, coomer faggot.

3. You’ve been punted around so many threads your heads starting to resemble a faggot treaded football.

4. I don’t read you.

5. If I told the actual Pickles who you were he would say “who?”.

6. You are not good at this shit. You reek of homosexuality and chances are if somebody shows you a picture of Hitler your penis would be giving it the Nazi salute thru your Y-fronts.

And that’s off the top of my head. You want to pout and bitch like a little girl, I’m not about that inept tripe. The first time you try to make entertaining content will be…your first time, and sorry, stupid, my days of swinging one trick pony’s around on my ankle ended a long time ago.

So put your pigeon moobs back in your blouse and go back to being this forums resident faggot.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
it's sad to watch a person like Aryan stumble around....when I actually know Pickles....

It would be funny if the real Pickles did show up....
That’s not gonna happen outside of one final flame match with elite flamers.

Pickles stopped by at that old forum I had and only wanted to post comics. Everyone who was at that forum saw it and his actual text posts were few and far between. I was told every other day he was done posting. This shit doesn’t amuse him.

Not that I don’t think everyone tin foiling up thinking Flynn is Pickles isn’t funny- it is. It just proves Flynn is a master class troll. These tards are drooling over each other about it.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mongtini once again makes a total horse's ass of himself by proclaiming that he "doesn't read" me, in response to a thread I created directed at him no less, and then goes off on one of his trademark, badly written, unnecessarily lengthy, tear-soaked ragefits, which ironically I most likely won't be bothering to read LOL.

As for his "sister" Lulz, that stubborn faggot could have his webcam hacked and have a photo taken sat hunched over his PC, gobbling a sharesize bag of cheese puffs and he still wouldn't admit defeat.

You fellas are beyond tragic. How the fuck did a pair of 50 yr old males end up like this? You should probably ask yourselves that question, although it's a bit late in the day for a pair of middle aged nerds to turn their lives around.

Look on the bright side, at least you have the support of a 400lbs, bed-ridden, Frederica Flintstone lookalike and a cross-dressing, trannie-fucking, Antifa soyboy. :LOL3:

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s not gonna happen outside of one final flame match with elite flamers.

Pickles stopped by at that old forum I had and only wanted to post comics. Everyone who was at that forum saw it and his actual text posts were few and far between. I was told every other day he was done posting. This shit doesn’t amuse him.

Not that I don’t think everyone tin foiling up thinking Flynn is Pickles isn’t funny- it is. It just proves Flynn is a master class troll. These tards are drooling over each other about it.

I know Pickles wants more time with his son....

Yes it's funny, let the tards drool.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mongtini once again makes a total horse's ass of himself by proclaiming that he "doesn't read" me, in response to a thread I created directed at him no less, and then goes off on one of his trademark, badly written, unnecessarily lengthy, tear-soaked ragefits, which ironically I likely won't be bothering to read LOL.

As for his "sister" Lulz, that stubborn faggot could have his webcam hacked and have a photo taken sat hunched over his PC, gobbling a sharesize bag of cheese puffs and he still wouldn't admit defeat.

You fellas are beyond tragic. How the fuck did a pair of 50 yr old males end up like this? You should probably ask yourselves that question, although it's a bit late in the day for a pair of middle aged nerds to turn their lives around.

Look on the bright side, at least you have the support of a 400lbs, bed-ridden, Frederica Flintstone lookalike and a cross-dressing, trannie fucking, Antifa soyboy. :LOL3:

Son, I hate to break this to you.... He reads me, not you, he was talking to me, not you. But go ahead, show us what you got. We want to see what type of flamer wannabe you are aspiring to be and it bloody well better be good.

If you're good, we might like you...

haha, just kidding.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was clearly referring to the post above the response to you, dummy.

I honestly couldn't give 2 shits whether the filthy Fortnite Fondler reads me or not, but the point I was trying to make, is that he's clearly telling one of his trademark porkie pies by proclaiming how he doesn't read me, otherwise he wouldn't have replied to the thread.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I was clearly referring to the post above the response to you, dummy.

I honestly couldn't give 2 shits whether the filthy Fortnite Fondler reads me or not, but the point I was trying to make, is that he's clearly telling one of his trademark porkie pies by proclaiming how he doesn't read me, otherwise he wouldn't have replied to the thread.
Someone lied on a troll board? Oh gosh!!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The simple fact is that Mr Pickles' writing style is nothing like Flynn's Brawl Hall schlock shock flames style...all one has to do is check the Third Rail Way Backey machine and read examples of Mr Pickle's writing for themselves.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Simple fact? Did G_47 just mumble some dumb shit about facts being like, important or something? You just made something up outta thin air - which neither you nor Pickles is.

Both of those two are trouble, which is why they can both switch styles on the fly. Think LM can't use our language properly? Think Pickles is really skinny in real life?

Who were you at BH? You just fucked yourself, I'll make sure of that after I take someone else entirely, unexpected off guard. Doesn't matter, you might as well start pre-writing and asking the Trollop Bros for some much needed help, which reminds me...

SSS
- Thanks brah, I owe you one :Disagree:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The simple fact is that Mr Pickles' writing style is nothing like Flynn's Brawl Hall schlock shock flames style...all one has to do is check the Third Rail Way Backey machine and read examples of Mr Pickle's writing for themselves.
Speaking as a neutral here there is no way flynch and Pickles the pufferfish are the same person.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Simple fact? Did G_47 just mumble some dumb shit about facts being like, important or something? You just made something up outta thin air - which neither you nor Pickles is.

Both of those two are trouble, which is why they can both switch styles on the fly. Think LM can't use our language properly? Think Pickles is really skinny in real life?

Who were you at BH? You just fucked yourself, I'll make sure of that after I take someone else entirely, unexpected off guard. Doesn't matter, you might as well start pre-writing and asking the Trollop Bros for some much needed help, which reminds me...

SSS
- Thanks brah, I owe you one :Disagree:
Who are you even talking to?

What the fuck are you droning on about?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Mongtini once again makes a total horse's ass of himself by proclaiming that he "doesn't read" me, in response to a thread I created directed at him no less, and then goes off on one of his trademark, badly written, unnecessarily lengthy, tear-soaked ragefits, which ironically I most likely won't be bothering to read LOL.

Look on the bright side, at least you have the support of a 400lbs, bed-ridden, Frederica Flintstone lookalike and a cross-dressing, trannie-fucking, Antifa soyboy. :LOL3:
I am sorry if "Mongtini" rejected your advances. Buck up lad.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
1. Say your a butthurt faggot without saying your a butthurt faggot. And I don’t mean literally, faggot.

2. Flynn isn’t Pickles. If your buying into that paranoid desperation because some idiots with freeze dried brain cells can’t tell the difference between the two or that Pickles doesn’t give too shits about these forums then your an idiot (who would have thunk that) on top of being a seething, coomer faggot.

3. You’ve been punted around so many threads your heads starting to resemble a faggot treaded football.

4. I don’t read you.

5. If I told the actual Pickles who you were he would say “who?”.

6. You are not good at this shit. You reek of homosexuality and chances are if somebody shows you a picture of Hitler your penis would be giving it the Nazi salute thru your Y-fronts.

And that’s off the top of my head. You want to pout and bitch like a little girl, I’m not about that inept tripe. The first time you try to make entertaining content will be…your first time, and sorry, stupid, my days of swinging one trick pony’s around on my ankle ended a long time ago.

So put your pigeon moobs back in your blouse and go back to being this forums resident faggot.

I can’t breathe…

Oh my fuck I needed that xoxo