Camel "The Donkey" Harris has to use child actors

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She's beginning to make Hillary look like a competent icon filled with integrity

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden's disapproval numbers now tied for the lowest Trump saw in his presidency.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
DeSantis is a guaranteed win if he runs. Even if Trump runs.

As much gratitude as people have for what he did do.. he also banned bump stocks and listened to Fauci and shut down the country.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems defunded the police and caused the greatest violent crime wave since the 1960's. 65 people were murdered just last week in Chicago. The black gangs sure do kill a lot of fellow backs. Hell, a white woman was murdered while walking her dog because she asked a black criminal to stop masterbating in the middle of a public street. What a shithole leftist Democrats have created.

An absolutely epic violent crime wave entirely created by defunding and disempowrring police preventing them from enforcing the law all to benefit violent criminals, mostly black. Let us remember that the population is only 13% black but 58% of all murders are committed by black criminals. Total amount of violent crime by black criminals is even higher.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I seriously hope Desantis and trump don't run against each other

I'd hate to have to chose between two greats

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As much gratitude as people have for what he did do.. he also banned bump stocks and listened to Fauci and shut down the country.

DeSantis? Anyone who vites for him is truly sick.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because she's so well loved :LOL3:

this is what libs voted for Mr Magoo and a fucking shrew

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OMG! How insane! She used child actors in a promo video!

I detest Harris, but this thread here? More sound and fury, signifying fuck all.
So it’s basically no different than the 30,000 tds threads you lemmings have started screeching about Orange man bad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In what way?

People voted for Biden and Harris. I'm just sayin.

People vote for people like DeSantis because they dont want criminal sick corporate owned politicains meddling in thier lives. Our definitions of "sick" are probably pretty different.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you practice being completely wrong about everything or does it just come naturally to you? Kind of like failing.