Donkey face wants the Left to steal people's property

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
AOC Calling All Her BLM And Antifa Friends To Join Her For An Insurrection To Steal People’s Properties

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

iu

HEE-HAW!!!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good thing you don't live live in fear tho, amirite?

Hell no!!!!

Anybody attempting to invade my home, wont make it back out!!!

Then I'll put their head on a pike in my yard to send a message to the rest of the fucks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have zero sympathy for 90% of those people, at least in this state. They got half a year of unemployment at $4200 per month per adult ($8400 per couple), another 15 months at $3000 per month per adult, two state level stimulus payments, three federal stimulus payments, and mandatory free $235 per month per child in food stamps. That is more than most of them were making working.

Yet despite all that free cash they couldn't make a single rent payment? Bull shit! They had the money to do so but chose not to pay it. They thought they were smart and gaming the system and now it is time to pay the piper for their poor decisions and way past time too.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

I have zero sympathy for 90% of those people, at least in this state. They got half a year of unemployment at $4200 per month per adult ($8400 per couple), another 15 months at $3000 per month per adult, two state level stimulus payments, three federal stimulus payments, and mandatory free $235 per month per child in food stamps. That is more than most of them were making working.

Yet despite all that free cash they couldn't make a single rent payment? Bull shit! They had the money to do so but chose not to pay it. They thought they were smart and gaming the system and now it is time to pay the piper for their poor decisions and way past time too.
You mad bro?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You mad bro?
Yeah, see, he's a productive member of society that pays taxes and actually has investments who actually stands to lose when lowlifes are catered to; unlike a societal parasite like yourself who is nothing more than a 02 to C02 convertor with voting rights

and you suck alot of cock

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mad bro?

Until I get my money back (including legal fees) from that dead beat bitch? Yes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mad bro?

Go figure that bad policies that directly hurt peoples lives makes them mad right?

You know what should piss people off? MR POTATO HEAD is GENDERED.

Didnt I start a thread about leftwing rage? I think I did lol.

See you SHOULD get mad about shit that MATTERS. Alien concept?