Campaign against crookie starts here

This is a fight back to cookies campaign and its much more serious than cheese, all will become clear as cookies whole life falls apart
 
So now @Jack is tweaking your nipples?

My only question is, how does @Jack not get grossed out by your gray brillo shaped boob hairs tickling his gums, when his dentures "accidentally" fall out?

I mean he is tweaking your nipples with his gums, correct?
Hush angry one, lest you turn green and expand and blow a testicle LOL
 
See how larry he wants me banned but is so attracted to my threads. Larry where would you post without moi?
 
I'm sure if there were a "testicle" around, you and @Jack would be the only two scrapping for it.
Would we be? And why would testicles be so scarce on a forum dominated by males? Because you ate them all like little jaw breakers you greedy angry twat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
 
Would we be? And why would testicles be so scarce on a forum dominated by males? Because you ate them all like little jaw breakers you greedy angry twat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

See...this IS where you start mentally off-roading. First, you insinuate that I have a "testicle." Then in your next post, you accuse me of eating them.

Show me how any of this makes any sense. Now, if I were Murdy, you might have a valid point.
 
CockMonster has LogLoverLarry in his corner, what a formidable duo! Apparently they bonded and found common ground recently discussing their love of brown knee length socks and sandals.

Someone, who shall remain anonymous sent me a pic of Cookie flexing his latest purchases...

Caution, LIVE GORE!!!

B6U6fY7.jpg
 
I've decided this campaign should be against larry too, seeing as he's a former cheeser as well