Can we call a truce and get weird? (A UFO and monster thread)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you honestly so paranoid that you believe the use of the term "monster" in the thread title was a sneaky dig at you? :LOL3:
Not at all. As per usual, the actual point has sailed right over yer pointy head.

So you are calling me uncivil because Big is antagonizing in a thread and you dont want to ignore him?

Not quite, dearie. I'm calling you uncivil because despite your knowledge that your thread (the one that you disingenuously titled "can we call a truce" as though you wanted a civil discussion) was posted in a subforum where it would automatically get spammed and drooled on by people who think they are effective trolls EVEN THOUGH you asked them not to. And your choice of venue was a preference to other subfora where you could have asked moderators to police your thread. So now you're telling me that you have no control over certain posters, and your real meaning is that you don't wish to have any such control.

The takeaway is, when Dove asks other forum members for a civil conversation, she's trolling.

The take away SHOULD be just because I ask doesnt mean everyone is gonna actually corporate. There is always someone who isnt gonna do anything but troll or jab at people.

What would you have me do about it? I cant MAKE people post a certain way. I've literally never once claimed that I have any power over peoples posts.
I don't think monster has cried this much since he looked in the mirror and saw a swimming pool with eyes looking back at him

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The take away SHOULD be just because I ask doesnt mean everyone is gonna actually corporate. There is always someone who isnt gonna do anything but troll or jab at people.

What would you have me do about it? I cant MAKE people post a certain way. I've literally never once claimed that I have any power over peoples posts.
Now yer just being obtuse. I clearly stated the takeaway and Im not re-typing it. This will be the next to last reply you get from me, fucking troll.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now yer just being obtuse. I clearly stated the takeaway and Im not re-typing it. This will be the next to last reply you get from me, fucking troll.
Taking your fake nose, piss stained drawers and butt plugs out of the sandbox so soon, crybebe?

:LOL3:

Are you gonna go complain to Edna about Dove now?