Can we call a truce and get weird? (A UFO and monster thread)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There were once giant elephants, bears, rhinos, saber tooth tigers roaming the earth when man's earliest ancestors roamed the earth. So the idea of certain species of giant men does not seem so far fetched if they feasted off these animals. There've been numerous accounts tho not necessarily verified of giant skulls and bones found in European caves.

The early European settlers of the United States were said to be quite large and tall because they feasted off of wild game & there was an abundance of it. And there was a lot of wide open spaces too.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
L
There really is so much stuff we dont know or understand about the nature of the universe we live in.

There are at least three references to the Nephilim in the Hebrew scripture, 2 in Genesis 6 and one in Ezekiel. There's seemingly never been an agreement as to whether they are tall, strong beings or fallen angels.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I love this topic :D the fallen Angel's and Nephilim are exactly what I think causes all the "phenomena" like UFOs and beings people swear theyve seen.

I think giants might be separate.
Turdvon is a moron. Those scriptures clearly indicate the nephilim were a hybrid offspring resultant from angels taking on the bodies of men and engaging in sexual relations with women

they were killed off during the flood whereas the angels simply reassumed their heavenly forms

don’t listen to that brain dead gimp. Even his own nose couldn’t stand him and jumped off his face.

fact

Surely you realize that we're talking about an aggregate of maybe 3 sentences of scripture.

The amount of information you claim to have extracted from them is mind-boggling.

Naturally, I await your exigesis and can be counted on to make lots of fun of you if you don't meet the challenge, ya fukin gaslighter.

Not jumping into the textual slap and tickle at all but Genisis does say the nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and humans and were the "mighty men of old".

Now if all that's true.....and I'm likely to believe it is.....I genuinely think that these beings are the origins of Greek and Norse mythology. Not saying I think all the myths are true as we hear them today....but they were born from something. And the mythical "gods" were known to take human lovers and bear children with them. And they had a lot of human characteristics.

Its really interesting how if you put all the ancient accounts and myths together it paints the pictures describes in the bible. Like it's in harmony. The epic of Gilgamesh is the flood account from the perspective of a "demi god".(I think....I know demi gods were part of it but its been many years since I read it).
I have always believed that the nephilim were the basis for the greek and roman gods.

People dont think about things we havent thought.

So "myths" came from something.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There were once giant elephants, bears, rhinos, saber tooth tigers roaming the earth when man's earliest ancestors roamed the earth. So the idea of certain species of giant men does not seem so far fetched if they feasted off these animals. There've been numerous accounts tho not necessarily verified of giant skulls and bones found in European caves.

The early European settlers of the United States were said to be quite large and tall because they feasted off of wild game & there was an abundance of it. And there was a lot of wide open spaces too.

Look at the size of old beds and mattresses....

People were quite short by modern comparisons...

I slept in those things growing up. It sucks having your feet sticking out a foot past the bed at an angle.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had run-in's with small grays when I was quite young and had no knowledge or way to frame what I experienced. Severe sleep paralysis with it too.

Then one time I was able to fight back. I kicked at them as they were trying to drag me off my bed. Cursed at them. Told them no....I wouldn't consent.

And they fucked off never to return again.

But there have been a couple of times more in my adult years...I suspect. Certain dreams have been too literal feeling....the memories being very specific and short in duration.

It's not dreams. Its "false awakenings". I know what you mean by "to literal feeling".

I had issues like this so bad that I wont sleep on my back to this day because I read it compresses a nerve and makes for those horrifying sleep paralysis episodes more likely.

It's the entire reason I'm open to unexplained shit. I'm a harsh skeptic of most things. But I've had experiences in my "sleep" that mostly convinced me that I've walked outside my body and wasnt even aware I was doing it. I've "woke up", got out of bed and went right into the other rooms in the house and not a thing was amiss until I knew there was something in the house with me that wasnt right. It always devolves into some terrifying experience and I always start praying and I wake up for real. Still in bed. Even though I was perfectly awake and walking through the house ....completely aware with all my senses. Not like a dream at all. Not even close.

And absolutely no one gets it unless it's happened to them as well. Doctors cant explain it. It wasnt until I found some internet board of people calling themselves "lucid dreamers" that I found language that fit my experience. I didnt sign up or talk to these people.....I just read them. When they were talking about astro projection.. and I HATE to say this because I think its SO wonky....but that exactly what was happening to me. The difference was these people wanted to do this and were actively trying to leave their bodies in sleep states and all this nutty shit and go commune with the beings that are always present when you go into sleep paralysis and sleep astro projection and shit.

I'm not saying I'm convinced I was leaving my body somehow .....but I am saying this far this is the only thing that properly fit the experience I was having.

When I was 14 I saw one of those things walking between my room and my grandmas room. And yes it came after me when it realized I was watching it. They arent aliens like Ets.....they are demons. That's why they kick rocks so fast when you pray or refuse to consent. Ever since that experience when I was 14......I had disturbances right up until i started using opiates. It's only happened once in the past 9 years, and my husband woke me up. I was on my back.

So to this day I'll shove pillows behind me when I sleep so I dont roll onto my back and end up leaving my body while I sleep :LOL3:

We all have our quirks, right? Lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had run-in's with small grays when I was quite young and had no knowledge or way to frame what I experienced. Severe sleep paralysis with it too.

Then one time I was able to fight back. I kicked at them as they were trying to drag me off my bed. Cursed at them. Told them no....I wouldn't consent.

And they fucked off never to return again.

But there have been a couple of times more in my adult years...I suspect. Certain dreams have been too literal feeling....the memories being very specific and short in duration.

It's not dreams. Its "false awakenings". I know what you mean by "to literal feeling".

I had issues like this so bad that I wont sleep on my back to this day because I read it compresses a nerve and makes for those horrifying sleep paralysis episodes more likely.

It's the entire reason I'm open to unexplained shit. I'm a harsh skeptic of most things. But I've had experiences in my "sleep" that mostly convinced me that I've walked outside my body and wasnt even aware I was doing it. I've "woke up", got out of bed and went right into the other rooms in the house and not a thing was amiss until I knew there was something in the house with me that wasnt right. It always devolves into some terrifying experience and I always start praying and I wake up for real. Still in bed. Even though I was perfectly awake and walking through the house ....completely aware with all my senses. Not like a dream at all. Not even close.

And absolutely no one gets it unless it's happened to them as well. Doctors cant explain it. It wasnt until I found some internet board of people calling themselves "lucid dreamers" that I found language that fit my experience. I didnt sign up or talk to these people.....I just read them. When they were talking about astro projection.. and I HATE to say this because I think its SO wonky....but that exactly what was happening to me. The difference was these people wanted to do this and were actively trying to leave their bodies in sleep states and all this nutty shit and go commune with the beings that are always present when you go into sleep paralysis and sleep astro projection and shit.

I'm not saying I'm convinced I was leaving my body somehow .....but I am saying this far this is the only thing that properly fit the experience I was having.

When I was 14 I saw one of those things walking between my room and my grandmas room. And yes it came after me when it realized I was watching it. They arent aliens like Ets.....they are demons. That's why they kick rocks so fast when you pray or refuse to consent. Ever since that experience when I was 14......I had disturbances right up until i started using opiates. It's only happened once in the past 9 years, and my husband woke me up. I was on my back.

So to this day I'll shove pillows behind me when I sleep so I dont roll onto my back and end up leaving my body while I sleep :LOL3:

We all have our quirks, right? Lol.

I've lucid dreamt off and on over the years and have recently restarted listening to binaural music through headphones while I sleep. I'm actually dl a new one right now, over 8 hours....no music, just tone...432hz with a black screen to conserve battery.

The one I used last night knocked me out for 13 1/2 hours. Didn't attain lucidity that time but had rather vivid recalls after.

I keep searching for one that has ocean waves overlayed on it but most of them are just waves and no underlying frequency.

I don't have any concrete opinions on what I saw and experienced as a child other to say that I had awake experiences just as bizarre and unexplained. I saw fireballs in night skies that my parents couldn't see as well as stars zigzagging/darting sharp and fast all over.

I've even caught myself sleep walking a few times on particular tasks which for some reason vanish the moment I try to recall (like it's a cosmic code violation. That's the only thing I retain when coming to....the thought that I am not permitted to retain conscious recall of the experience).

Astral travel and parallel realities/dimensions are real to me. We just don't fully comprehend how it all works. The soul persists somehow....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Not jumping into the textual slap and tickle at all but Genisis does say the nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and humans and were the "mighty men of old".
Just to mention, it's your thread and your topic. Next time you whine about whether civil discourse is possible here, consider whether you should have posted your topic upstairs to keep the Meathead out of it. You surely know by now how much it panics him to think you and I could discuss any topic he isn't well informed on.... I guess that's any topic, period. And for you to opt out of the "slap & tickle" you enabled, well that's just cheexy and unprincipled.

the book of Ezekieal doesn’t even contain a direct reference to nephilim so the stupid disfigured freak slipped and fell on his own mouth diarehia long before his pissy dismount

fact

I didn't mention a DIRECT reference, now DID I? My term was "reference" and as to whether the reference is DIRECT, that is indeed a question of which translations one favors.

GTFO of here with your cheap ass goalpost move, and try reading Ezekiel 32 for context, before you return to verse 27 which is clearly a reference ... as nearly all scholars agree.

You've failed the challenge, and I'm not wasting any more time with someone as toxic as you are.

You lose, and I suppose Dove does too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck it.... I'm off to tense muscles and listen to frequencies.

Maybe I'll try to lucid dream building Peaches a big Humpty Nose out of chocolate cake or something....

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just to mention, it's your thread and your topic. Next time you whine about whether civil discourse is possible here, consider whether you should have posted your topic upstairs to keep the Meathead out of it. You surely know by now how much it panics him to think you and I could discuss any topic he isn't well informed on.... I guess that's any topic, period. And for you to opt out of the "slap & tickle" you enabled, well that's just cheexy and unprincipled.

the book of Ezekieal doesn’t even contain a direct reference to nephilim so the stupid disfigured freak slipped and fell on his own mouth diarehia long before his pissy dismount

fact

I didn't mention a DIRECT reference, now DID I? My term was "reference" and as to whether the reference is DIRECT, that is indeed a question of which translations one favors.

GTFO of here with your cheap ass goalpost move, and try reading Ezekiel 32 for context, before you return to verse 27 which is clearly a reference ... as nearly all scholars agree.

You've failed the challenge, and I'm not wasting any more time with someone as toxic as you are.

I dont like to get involved in disputes Big is enjoying unless I have a reason to. I know he is passed frustrated trying to discuss things normally so this is now his "status quo" with some other posters.

But as far as how I deal with posters I find very toxic? I ignore them. I've even put them on ignore so I dont even see their posts. If I cant even see it? There is no chance of getting sucked into their toxic vortex of nothing but bitterness and shittiness. If you feel this is where you are at with Big....than ignore him. I cant control him and I wouldnt even try.

When i say civil discourse isnt possible I'm talking about the multiple times i myself attempt it and the responses i get are often terrible. I'm talking about what I experience myself and what I see occurring out in the wild of big tech.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is monster still crying to dove because I enjoy shitting down his funnel face becaus he’s a weak fucking creeper

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Look at the size of old beds and mattresses....

People were quite short by modern comparisons...

I slept in those things growing up. It sucks having your feet sticking out a foot past the bed at an angle.
Did you get a good look at admin’s ET phone homo neck? That thing must be a good foot and a fucking half.
Fucker looks like he’s from a planet named deepthroat 12 or some shit

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fact

2 on the rushed and feeling quite stupid dismount. Monster.

you don’t know shit about the Bible and thanks for proving it, funnel face

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fact

2 on the rushed and feeling quite stupid dismount. Monster.

you don’t know shit about the Bible and thanks for proving it, funnel face

Alright alright sir.

Now you have to share whether or not you believe the UFO phenomenon and why.

For me....of course :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have soooooooo much to say on these subjects lol. Perhaps I will get a chance to elaborate soon.

For now, here is what I "think" in short for the meantime......

1) if you believe in the scripture, you have to accept Flat Earth to a degree

...with that said....

2) the aliens are not from outer space, they are already here. Are they trapped in here with us? Or do they have Stargates?

So much of our world is unexplored. I feel as if we have at least 2 types of aliens among us. Some that live deep underground, and some that live deep underwater. Many folks have seen crafts flying out of the water. Atlanteans maybe? Or if you have read of Phil Schneider and the discovery of the underground aliens that the government works with (Dulce airport, not Area 51). Then the story of Admiral Byrd with the "discs that can fly pole to pole" in Antarctica. So much. Both Schneider and Byrd were "Clintoned" before Clintons thought it was cool.

3) the Giants are real. I've seen the skeletons and such. Are they part of Hollow Earth now? Are they beyond the Ice Wall? Or are they wiped out completely? Almost remind me of that anime Attack on Titan, and how they came through a stargate and started eating people.

4) Rowdy Roddy Piper said the movie They Live was a documentary, just before dying. I see a lot of similarities with today with that movie. The rich are the aliens, that look like people. (are these the lizard people or some shit?)

5) the pyramids are older than we are told, and were not built by the Egyptians. They are closer to 10,000 years old. We know this based on an underwater pyramid found off the coast of Japan. The carbon dating was more accurate due to the preservation of being underwater. The pyramids actually built during the Egyptian period were shit. They were not built to house the dead kings either. The Great pyramids have tons of things surrounding them, like being in the shape of the Orion constellation, being in the Earths center for Lat and Long, the precision involved with them, and so on.

6) the trip to the moon was fake.

7) there is TONS of shit being hidden from us. While THEY are trying to undercover things, the ancient mysteries.

Where did the Mayans suddenly go? Hollow Earth? Through a Stargate?

There are pyramids all over the world, and the majority are directly on the equator line. With symbolism all around the world being the same, such as the swastika symbol, at a time when it was believed that we could not communicate around the world.

8) I think Hitler was really onto something. He was known to hunt out ancient relics, was obsessed with them. He even had a working saucer. He was also into symbols, and frequencies and such. Its believed he made his way to Antarctica. Which is why Operation Highjump with Byrd happened.

9) "if" we are "attacked" by "aliens", I think it will be our own government using drones and lasers, in conjunction with Project Blue Beam

I can go on and on and on lol. That should be a good start though lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That story about the red haired giant attacking those soldiers is fascinating and difficult to dismiss with there being so many credible witnesses.

God only knows what's lurking in the thousands of unexplored caves around the world and within the deepest depths of the oceans.

I took a screenshot of a very interesting story on pol a while ago which is of a similar nature from a guy who claims to have had an extremely wealthy and connected friend who shared with him tales of expeditions to unexplored parts of Antarctica.

Not a clue whether it's genuine or just a LARP, but it's definitely worth a read.

antarc.png

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That story about the red haired giant attacking those soldiers is fascinating and difficult to dismiss with there being so many credible witnesses.

God only knows what's lurking in the thousands of unexplored caves around the world and within the deepest depths of the oceans.

I took a screenshot of a very interesting story on pol a while ago which is of a similar nature from a guy who claims to have had an extremely wealthy and connected friend who shared with him tales of expeditions to unexplored parts of Antarctica.

Not a clue whether it's genuine or just a LARP, but it's definitely worth a read.

antarc.png

Yeah these things can very easily and likely to be ARGs so you gotta watch for that.

I love ARGs. So creepy and fun :D

This is interesting, A!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I particularly like the part about the frozen 30 foot skeleton in armour Lol.

The thing about the anti Christ is completely inaccurate. Everyone thinks its gonna be some man who is the opposite of Christ.

The Revelation is about Jesus in scripture there is no neutrality. You either belong to Christ or you are an enemy of God. Everything not of Christ is anti Christ.

The number of the beast(666)....its the number of man. If you apply the descriptions of the anti Christ, its describing secular humanism. And it pretty much always goes evil.

But the masons have a twisted version of beliefs so that may well be what they are taught. And if they are not familiar with The Revelation and other scripture and how to interpret scripture with scripture.....they wouldnt know they are being mislead.

That's why scripture teaches to be vigilant

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

fact

I dont like to get involved in disputes Big is enjoying unless I have a reason to. I know he is passed frustrated trying to discuss things normally so this is now his "status quo" with some other posters.

But as far as how I deal with posters I find very toxic? I ignore them. I've even put them on ignore so I dont even see their posts. If I cant even see it? There is no chance of getting sucked into their toxic vortex of nothing but bitterness and shittiness. If you feel this is where you are at with Big....than ignore him. I cant control him and I wouldnt even try.

When i say civil discourse isnt possible I'm talking about the multiple times i myself attempt it and the responses i get are often terrible. I'm talking about what I experience myself and what I see occurring out in the wild of big tech.

I understand all that, but I don't think you heard me suggesting that it's not very civil of you to title a thread "CAN WE CALL A TRUCE and get weird about UFOs and monsters?" if you post it in the combat zone and know damn well that your biggest supporter in all of North America is NOT GOING TO honor your request. Most people would call that a "let's you and him fight" troll, and you're a troll whose overtures to civility are simply not to be believed.

I've considered ignoring Stubby, but I'd rather not. I've had others on ignore, one of them for months just because he's a shitty, boring troll. Ignoring meatheads, though is a different matter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fact

I understand all that, but I don't think you heard me suggesting that it's not very civil of you to title a thread "CAN WE CALL A TRUCE and get weird about UFOs and monsters?" if you post it in the combat zone and know damn well that your biggest supporter in all of North America is NOT GOING TO honor your request. Most people would call that a "let's you and him fight" troll, and you're a troll whose overtures to civility are simply not to be believed.

I've considered ignoring Stubby, but I'd rather not. I've had others on ignore, one of them for months just because he's a shitty, boring troll. Ignoring meatheads, though is a different matter.
Your disfigured ass cries and gums my ankles in the general section too pvc face

so does your spastic ass buddy admin

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fact

So you are calling me uncivil because Big is antagonizing in a thread and you dont want to ignore him?

I'm not responsible for how other adults choose to interact. This isnt my forum and it's not up to me how other people post.

Big is responsible for Big. I'm responsible for me. And you are responsible for you. It's just not reasonable for you to accuse me of being uncivil because of someone elses posts and your choice to read them. I'll take responsibility for my own posts but not other peoples posts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fact

So you are calling me uncivil because Big is antagonizing in a thread and you dont want to ignore him?

I'm not responsible for how other adults choose to interact. This isnt my forum and it's not up to me how other people post.

Big is responsible for Big. I'm responsible for me. And you are responsible for you. It's just not reasonable for you to accuse me of being uncivil because of someone elses posts and your choice to read them. I'll take responsibility for my own posts but not other peoples posts.
Monster is such a l sky pussy. Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

fact

Are you honestly so paranoid that you believe the use of the term "monster" in the thread title was a sneaky dig at you? :LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Are you honestly so paranoid that you believe the use of the term "monster" in the thread title was a sneaky dig at you? :LOL3:
Not at all. As per usual, the actual point has sailed right over yer pointy head.

Not quite, dearie. I'm calling you uncivil because despite your knowledge that your thread (the one that you disingenuously titled "can we call a truce" as though you wanted a civil discussion) was posted in a subforum where it would automatically get spammed and drooled on by people who think they are effective trolls EVEN THOUGH you asked them not to. And your choice of venue was a preference to other subfora where you could have asked moderators to police your thread. So now you're telling me that you have no control over certain posters, and your real meaning is that you don't wish to have any such control.

The takeaway is, when Dove asks other forum members for a civil conversation, she's trolling.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not at all. As per usual, the actual point has sailed right over yer pointy head.

Not quite, dearie. I'm calling you uncivil because despite your knowledge that your thread (the one that you disingenuously titled "can we call a truce" as though you wanted a civil discussion) was posted in a subforum where it would automatically get spammed and drooled on by people who think they are effective trolls EVEN THOUGH you asked them not to. And your choice of venue was a preference to other subfora where you could have asked moderators to police your thread. So now you're telling me that you have no control over certain posters, and your real meaning is that you don't wish to have any such control.

The takeaway is, when Dove asks other forum members for a civil conversation, she's trolling.
Quiet, ya hysterical faggit.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuck off back to the so-called Revelation, the one that was mostly written before the Nativity by 2 of John the Baptist's disciples. See how many other false gods you can dredge outta that pile of crap.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The take away SHOULD be just because I ask doesnt mean everyone is gonna actually corporate. There is always someone who isnt gonna do anything but troll or jab at people.

What would you have me do about it? I cant MAKE people post a certain way. I've literally never once claimed that I have any power over peoples posts.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not quite, dearie. I'm calling you uncivil because despite your knowledge that your thread (the one that you disingenuously titled "can we call a truce" as though you wanted a civil discussion) was posted in a subforum where I would cry like a bitch for getting bitch slapped - claiming I know something about the Nephilim even as I cite scripture that contain zero reference to Nephilim in any capacticy whatsoever

Plus, Biggie makes my man panties soak up with blood and piss and I need you to make him quit that shit
Fixed, snowflake bitch