Can we call a truce and get weird? (A UFO and monster thread)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what UFO spottings or stories do you believe more than you dont? What "crazy" stuff do you believe that you know most people dont want to discuss or accept and that you know you cant prove but you believe it anyway?

There really is so much stuff we dont know or understand about the nature of the universe we live in.

This one gets me

And then some of the stuff about giants really gives me the willie's. A LOT of people who were in Afganistan have some fucking WEIRD stories.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I totally believe the Kandahar giant encounter that our military guys had.

Yeah I keep hearing about this supposedly red haired Giant who lIved in the caves of Afghanistan.

I wonder if it's true @Dove y.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a captivating video about giant sea creatures that once swam freely in the Sahara Desert & the possible location of the long lost City of Atlantis:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
There really is so much stuff we dont know or understand about the nature of the universe we live in.

There are at least three references to the Nephilim in the Hebrew scripture, 2 in Genesis 6 and one in Ezekiel. There's seemingly never been an agreement as to whether they are tall, strong beings or fallen angels.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

There are at least three references to the Nephilim in the Hebrew scripture, 2 in Genesis 6 and one in Ezekiel. There's seemingly never been an agreement as to whether they are tall, strong beings or fallen angels.

Prior knowledge*

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love this topic :D the fallen Angel's and Nephilim are exactly what I think causes all the "phenomena" like UFOs and beings people swear theyve seen.

I think giants might be separate.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I totally believe the Kandahar giant encounter that our military guys had.

Yeah I keep hearing about this supposedly red haired Giant who lIved in the caves of Afghanistan.

I wonder if it's true @Dove y.

No way to know for sure if it is...its being hidden.

I think the part where just a few people come with the helicopter to get the corpse is a whole in the story though.

Wouldnt they be afraid there would be more of them and come back prepared with more man power and better weapons? If one came out attacking.....wouldnt your first concern be whether or not it had buddies in there? Did anyone every go into those caves afterwards?

DDT

Factory Bastard
I believe other life forms may exist somewhere in the universe, but don't believe Aliens have visited us. Am old enough to remember when people claimed to be abducted and anally probed every other week, and came to the conclusion that people simply want their 15 minutes of fame...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont think any UFOs are from other planets. I'm more likely to believe in interdimensional weirdness on the basis that we dont really know shit about the universe or space/time. We dont really even know what time even is.

I know we have the theory of relativity...and everything. We do not have any solid understanding of the universe. One discovery could change everything we think we know.

I got tripped out yesterday when I realized that as humans....we have two ways we percieve time. And you can tell by asking someone if they had a meeting at noon and it was changed two hours forward, if you think that means 2pm you view yourself as moving through time. If you take that as 10am, you view time as moving through you. I'm a moving through time person lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So what UFO spottings or stories do you believe more than you dont? What "crazy" stuff do you believe that you know most people dont want to discuss or accept and that you know you cant prove but you believe it anyway?

This one gets me

And then some of the stuff about giants really gives me the willie's. A LOT of people who were in Afganistan have some fucking WEIRD stories.

Anything UFO usually involves the anus. And that folks is why America makes the best monster dildos! Americana all the way…fucking A!!
:GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This one gets me

Anything UFO usually involves the anus. And that folks is why America makes the best monster dildos! Americana all the way…fucking A!!
:GiggleBitch:

That's the best reply in the thread. It is what is deserves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
L

I love this topic :D the fallen Angel's and Nephilim are exactly what I think causes all the "phenomena" like UFOs and beings people swear theyve seen.

Turdvon is a moron. Those scriptures clearly indicate the nephilim were a hybrid offspring resultant from angels taking on the bodies of men and engaging in sexual relations with women

they were killed off during the flood whereas the angels simply reassumed their heavenly forms

don’t listen to that brain dead gimp. Even his own nose couldn’t stand him and jumped off his face.

fact

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
L

Turdvon is a moron. Those scriptures clearly indicate the nephilim were a hybrid offspring resultant from angels taking on the bodies of men and engaging in sexual relations with women

they were killed off during the flood whereas the angels simply reassumed their heavenly forms

don’t listen to that brain dead gimp. Even his own nose couldn’t stand him and jumped off his face.

fact

Surely you realize that we're talking about an aggregate of maybe 3 sentences of scripture.

The amount of information you claim to have extracted from them is mind-boggling.

Naturally, I await your exigesis and can be counted on to make lots of fun of you if you don't meet the challenge, ya fukin gaslighter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^^^ 3 on the sloppy Dismount

needs a better nose and a better brain

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
L

fact

Some nephilim survived the flood. Scripture says there were nephilim before AND after the flood.

Fallen Angel's and nephilim and the things they were teaching and doing with humans was why God caused the flood.

And it wasnt just rain for 40 days and nights. Water came up from the ground. It was probably beyond horrifying.

I think the skin walkers we hear about from native lore are fallen angel's. They are said to be shape shifters.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Take two tissues One for your tears and the other to wipe the pebble of piss you created during that sloppy dismount, monster

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
L

fact

Surely you realize that we're talking about an aggregate of maybe 3 sentences of scripture.

The amount of information you claim to have extracted from them is mind-boggling.

Naturally, I await your exigesis and can be counted on to make lots of fun of you if you don't meet the challenge, ya fukin gaslighter.

Not jumping into the textual slap and tickle at all but Genisis does say the nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and humans and were the "mighty men of old".

Now if all that's true.....and I'm likely to believe it is.....I genuinely think that these beings are the origins of Greek and Norse mythology. Not saying I think all the myths are true as we hear them today....but they were born from something. And the mythical "gods" were known to take human lovers and bear children with them. And they had a lot of human characteristics.

Its really interesting how if you put all the ancient accounts and myths together it paints the pictures describes in the bible. Like it's in harmony. The epic of Gilgamesh is the flood account from the perspective of a "demi god".(I think....I know demi gods were part of it but its been many years since I read it).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster needs to spend less time jerking off to a 12 year old natalie portman and more time reading the scriptures he quotes. Then he might not look like such an ignorant fucktard

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
L

fact

Not jumping into the textual slap and tickle at all but Genisis does say the nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and humans and were the "mighty men of old".

Now if all that's true.....and I'm likely to believe it is.....I genuinely think that these beings are the origins of Greek and Norse mythology. Not saying I think all the myths are true as we hear them today....but they were born from something. And the mythical "gods" were known to take human lovers and bear children with them. And they had a lot of human characteristics.

Its really interesting how if you put all the ancient accounts and myths together it paints the pictures describes in the bible. Like it's in harmony. The epic of Gilgamesh is the flood account from the perspective of a "demi god".(I think....I know demi gods were part of it but its been many years since I read it).
The fucktard is utterly ignorant and just too pompous to realize he’s utterly misinformed and frankly. Hasnt the slightest scooby as to what he’s regurgitating in an effort to give some illusion that he’s smart

the book of Ezekieal doesn’t even contain a direct reference to nephilim so the stupid disfigured freak slipped and fell on his own mouth diarehia long before his pissy dismount

fact

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
L

fact

I have always believed that the nephilim were the basis for the greek and roman gods.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
L

fact

I have always believed that the nephilim were the basis for the greek and roman gods.
Every instance of mythology and every religion on the planet has some undertones with roots in the Bible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah he’s a real spaz

I think his brains oozed out of his face hole shortly after his nose disappeared

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had run-in's with small grays when I was quite young and had no knowledge or way to frame what I experienced. Severe sleep paralysis with it too.

Then one time I was able to fight back. I kicked at them as they were trying to drag me off my bed. Cursed at them. Told them no....I wouldn't consent.

And they fucked off never to return again.

But there have been a couple of times more in my adult years...I suspect. Certain dreams have been too literal feeling....the memories being very specific and short in duration.