Cancer-causing deodorants

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1) I bet many of these are made in China.

2) The downside is Lotusbud now feels good about her choice of going through life with bad B.O..

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2) The downside is Lotusbud now feels good about her choice of going through life with bad B.O..

Odorous thinks I stink???? LMAO!

I buy this stuff in Portugal. Portugal is very gung ho about selling products made in Portugal. It's hard to even buy French or Italian wine here. Everything is made here. Their goal is self sufficiency, and they're doing a damn good job.

Think before you post, Odorous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I buy this stuff in Portugal. Portugal is very gung ho about selling products made in Portugal. It's hard to even buy French or Italian wine here. Everything is made here. Their goal is self sufficiency, and they're doing a damn good job.

Sounds like what we all want for America but we were called nazis for it.

Crazy.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crazy.

Oh, come on. Do you have to do that in every single thread?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Crazy.

I dont. It was just blatantly said. And it's true. All the Americans who didnt want this globalist crap are getting smears as nazis.....but all we want is what Portugal is already doing.

It would be awesome to do that here in the US, is all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crazy.

I dont. It was just blatantly said. And it's true. All the Americans who didnt want this globalist crap are getting smears as nazis.....but all we want is what Portugal is already doing.

This fucking thread is about deodorant. It's MY thread, damnit. And I have never once called anyone a Nazi for promoting American manufacturing and production. I personally dont know any liberals who have, either. Please stop with this partisan crap and please stay on topic.

Can you bring up a single topic without attacking other people who may actually want what you want, even though you seethe with hate for them?

You could have just said, "America should be doing what Portugal is doing." No partisan hackery required. And I doubt anyone would have called you a Nazi.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^Butt has shot heroin into her body and probably will again.

God love this type of idiocy
Yet you have no problem stuffing your fat maw with all kinds of fast foods and unhealthy options. So who are you to talk you fat slob?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Old Spice burns my armpits, funny thing I just finished up some 10 year old Right Guard spray deodorant couple weeks back.. I cant use much anti-persperant roll on as it clogs my arm pit pores and becomes extremely painful so is used sparingly

This is my go to

41SbygxkMjL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lily has to use deodorant under each one of her many fat rolls

she must be a walking cancer repository by now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Crazy.

This fucking thread is about deodorant. It's MY thread, damnit. And I have never once called anyone a Nazi for promoting American manufacturing and production. I personally dont know any liberals who have, either. Please stop with this partisan crap and please stay on topic.

Can you bring up a single topic without attacking other people who may actually want what you want, even though you seethe with hate for them?

You could have just said, "America should be doing what Portugal is doing." No partisan hackery required. And I doubt anyone would have called you a Nazi.

That's literally what I said though lol. I just pointed out that people who want that HERE get called NAZIS.

"Deeerr look at these nationalists! Nazis were nationalists so these people are nazis too".

Just what happens. No clue why you are getting mad seeing "partisan hackery". You dont have to be partisan to make an observation.

Okay so forget about labels. Millions of Americans would love to do what Portugal is doing by making and supporting products made in the US. Cut down on all that foreign third world slave labor too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^Butt has shot heroin into her body and probably will again.

God love this type of idiocy
Yet you have no problem stuffing your fat maw with all kinds of fast foods and unhealthy options. So who are you to talk you fat slob?

If I relapse ever I'm gonna sprinkle some of my organic pure heroin on my avocado chocolate mousse and think of Oak pounding big mac's.

My dope will be cleaner than her breakfast.

I'll still use my lume until I stop caring about hygiene lol.

In the hypothetical event of my relapse, of course.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak can scarf down a double whopper in a single bite without having to chew

Fact

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Sounds like a Donald Trump policy.

Something the Democrats resisted every step of the way.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Crazy.

The hypocrisy is so over-the-top and obvious I am astonished.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sounds like a Donald Trump policy.

Something the Democrats resisted every step of the way.

RIGHT. She called me a partisan hack for that!! But it's just true.

My country is just fucked. At this point politics is some "blood sport" and it's all about "beating" opposition at the expense of the country and all the regular people in it. Who just wanna live their lives.

I pray all the time that the people who WANT the best for the country who are capable of communicating and working WITH the people will out number all the radicals and partisans. It's literally impossible to talk about anything with most of the "lefties".