Cancer-causing deodorants

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The global elite that the left loves so much has been talking about depopulation for a long time now.

People won't die fast enough, so they have to do something about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I use a natural one I order from this farm that makes all kinds of natural eco friendly products. Little Seed Farm? Yeah that's it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The green tea with Jasmine is my favorite. It's on my pits right now :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really? So a thread in general about deordant is the place for this idiocy that if someone was a drug addict, they should never ever care about their health or take care of themselves or be eco responsible....cuz you know they used heroin, and being healthy after that just makes you a HIPPOcrite.

Fucking idiots :LOL3:

You dont ALWAYS need to remind people how unqualified you are to vote or blather about what's good for people you elitest yuppie haters dont even like anyway. Sometimes its not the topic.

A piece of shit who called the murder of children "karma" for the Rittenhouse is in no position to decide who needs "actual repentance". Hating a vile sociopathic cunt isnt something to repent over.

Always cute watching narcs bond over their mutual hate of other humans and their self loathing ♡

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is my brand…

images

They say if your grandfather never wore this, your folks would never have been born! Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I use secret stick.

My partner, being the scientist that he is, told me that the biggest risk factor for breast cancer are genes bcg1 & bcg2 that are expressed at high rates in Ashkenazi Jews.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I use secret stick.

My partner, being the scientist that he is, told me that the biggest risk factor for breast cancer are genes bcg1 & bcg2 that are expressed at high rates in Ashkenazi Jews.
Ashkenazi…there’s some unfortunate irony in that name! I won’t laugh…
:GiggleBitch:

DDT

Factory Bastard
I use secret stick.

If you opt to pay extra for a 23&Me health report, they do test for these genes, or at least they do for the Canadian market in my results:

Capture.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I stopped using anti-perspirant years ago. I use crystal and other kinds from health food stores. I have always known that they were carcinogenic. I would never use a grocery store anti-perspirant, spray or roll on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stopped using anti-perspirant years ago. I use crystal and other kinds from health food stores. I have always known that they were carcinogenic. I would never use a grocery store anti-perspirant, spray or roll on.
Ello stinky! :GiggleBitch:

Seriously the "clean" deodorants work very well.

I also use Lume.....this stuff is awesome. You can put it on feet. Your asscrack. Anywhere.

This is my favorite stuff. We all use it.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ello stinky! :GiggleBitch:

Seriously the "clean" deodorants work very well.

I also use Lume.....this stuff is awesome. You can put it on feet. Your asscrack. Anywhere.

This is my favorite stuff. We all use it.

Lol @asscrack. Be that as it may, I love my Old Spice Classic stick. It’s the mark of a man. The aftershave is even more awesome. One less car on the road would be more beneficial than a lifetime of deodorant spraying. Trust me!