GoFundMe started for medical bills for 39 year old with cancer

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy also happens to be a doctor.

A fucking doctor in the USA needs a gofundme for medical bills.

WHat a great country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Its because of all rhe Student loan debt he accumulated on his way to becoming a doctor.

I wonder the cancer was the result of being exposed to toxic substances during his time in the military

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WHat a great country.

He has health insurance, dumb ass. He also doesn't need help with co-pays. His family realizes he is going to die as it is now spread to multi-organ cancer (pretty much a death sentence). He is hoping to raise cash for after he passes to take care of his family. Yes, that does mean this is a great and generous country that people are so giving, fucktard.

Also, he probably lying should have bought life insurance if he was worried about his family if he died. I did, half a million for less than $10 a month through the via. Along with the rest of my assets (paid off house, multiple rental properties, 401k, IRA, life insurance, VA college payments for children of combat vets, etc...) I made sure my family is covered. Why didn't he? Or did he and now he is just begging for extra cash?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WHat a great country.

Its because of all rhe Student loan debt he accumulated on his way to becoming a doctor.

I wonder the cancer was the result of being exposed to toxic substances during his time in the military

Well, no. It's because people in the US have to pay for medical care. Even if they have insurance. His student loans shouldn't affect how much he owes for medical treatment. Educational expenses in the US are also out of control, though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WHat a great country.

He has health insurance, dumb ass. He also doesn't need help with co-pays. His family realizes he is going to die as it is now spread to multi-organ cancer (pretty much a death sentence). He is hoping to raise cash for after he passes to take care of his family. Yes, that does mean this is a great and generous country that people are so giving, fucktard.

Also, he probably lying should have bought life insurance if he was worried about his family if he died. I did, half a million for less than $10 a month through the via. Along with the rest of my assets (paid off house, multiple rental properties, 401k, IRA, life insurance, VA college payments for children of combat vets, etc...) I made sure my family is covered. Why didn't he? Or did he and now he is just begging for extra cash?

Is cancer due to exposure to chemical weapons and toxic substances common with many war veterans now @Oerdin?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You can’t fucking reed or sometin ?
Have I told you lately, you're a fucking moron?
Have I told you lately that it is time for you to change your bloody tampon?

They're free now in your state for pussies like you
You must be getting tired, I've had you dancing all day long!

retard-dance-nick-polom.gif

Dance Stubby Dance!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Have I told you lately, you're a fucking moron?
Have I told you lately that it is time for you to change your bloody tampon?

They're free now in your state for pussies like you
You must be getting tired, I've had you dancing all day long!

retard-dance-nick-polom.gif

Dance Stubby Dance!
the only thing dancing are your bussy flaps you noodle neck fagboi with a tampon up his ass

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Empty brain pan ^^^^^^
Scarecrow looking spastic ^^^^*
That's right bigly boys like you, like your wimmin thicc!
ANd noodle necks like you like your women to look like 12 year old boys

or BE 12 year old boys in fact

faggot

I guess they're cuter at closing time.

I guess you're excited because the tampons you shove up your asspussy are free now, huh noodle neck?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Empty brain pan ^^^^^^

faggot

I guess you're excited because the tampons you shove up your asspussy are free now, huh noodle neck?

well-thats.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Empty brain pan ^^^^^^

faggot

well-thats.gif

what's ""retarded"" is putting tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms, noodle neck faggot fairy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck all you guys, you have your shit together, well blessings to you. But this Dr. is not an outlier, medical emergencies are the root of over 60% of personal bankruptcies. (Not Trumps tho, he's just a shitty business man)

As I have said I did financing for over 20 years in the car business. I have looked at thousands of credit reports, and talked to thousands of human beings about their credit.

You Snotrags that claim to be Super Christians, are judgmental as fuck. I think Jesus talked about that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fuck all you guys, you have your shit together, well blessings to you. But this Dr. is not an outlier, medical emergencies are the root of over 60% of personal bankruptcies. (Not Trumps tho, he's just a shitty business man)

As I have said I did financing for over 20 years in the car business. I have looked at thousands of credit reports, and talked to thousands of human beings about their credit.

You Snotrags that claim to be Super Christians, are judgmental as fuck. I think Jesus talked about that.
:Whaaa: :Whaaa:

time to change your tampon, apparently

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is your fat bitch on the rag or something? You've been bringing tampons into the convo all day.

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is your fat bitch on the rag or something? You've been bringing tampons into the convo all day.

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:
Ooooo. You seem all kinds of bright red fairy mad right now.

time to change your tampon, olive oyl

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So file bankruptcy. Problem solved.

"Simon replied, “I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven.” “You have judged correctly,” Jesus said."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So that's the "Health Care System" you Macro-Economists want for America, get sick just go file BK?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So that's the "Health Care System" you Macro-Economists want for America, get sick just go file BK?
You seem kinda of upset. Like a little mermaid who fell in love with a land boi

DId you get another letter from the DOD denying your request for a full sex change operation citing the fact that you already transitioned into a woman the day you joined the NAVY?

haw haw

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'Member when people had catastrophic insurance for shit like that and paid regular visits out of pocket? That was BEFORE you libtard cunts fucked it all up.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Healthcare/Bankruptcy Industrial Complex In America.

On average about 750,000 file bankrupt every year in America, 62% of those are due to medical emergency. or almost 500,000 Bankruptcy's every year, because of the greatest healthcare system in the world.