US-infiltrated Canadian "Freedom Convoy" told by GoFundMe to go truck themselves.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! Yep, gotta stop people from freedom! Get the jab that doesnt prevent covid or you cant participate in the economy!!! I bet this just enrages motherfuckers even more.
What if your diabetic wife's insulin couldn't get through because of these assholes and she dies, would that impress you much?
Yea, sit down and STFU when nanny gubmints tells you what to do, right dickhead?
You are aware, are you not, that the last several months we have been experiencing serious supply chain issues. Go walk through your grocery store, and look at all the empty shelves, and ask yourself, "Where are the truckers with my Entenmann's Cheese Danish?"

You blaming it logistics, cocksucker?
It is not helping with logistics, explain to me how that concept escapes from your grasp?

How does "people shouldnt have medical interventions forced on them" escape yours?

Again asshole, vaccinated people still spread Covid so not even that argument holds.

You just want people to shut up and do what you think they should do. You dont give a fuck about anyone else. Its gotta be all your way and your way is whatever your media says.
yoube a nitwit

Vaccination keeps the vast majority of people from serious illness, hospitalization and death. We need the hospital and mortuary space for the unvaxxed.

Wrong....

The hospital systems are inundated by the jabbed.
Eat shit fat slob.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe You gonna ask why they hate "teh right"?

Or is it just hate when I ask why they dont care about human trafficking or black on black crime and instead opt for this kind of thing? Notice how big "teh right" is getting as little by little their pool shrinks because they kick out anyone who says "wait a minute.....this isnt good"?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
LOL! Yep, gotta stop people from freedom! Get the jab that doesnt prevent covid or you cant participate in the economy!!! I bet this just enrages motherfuckers even more.
What if your diabetic wife's insulin couldn't get through because of these assholes and she dies, would that impress you much?
Yea, sit down and STFU when nanny gubmints tells you what to do, right dickhead?
You are aware, are you not, that the last several months we have been experiencing serious supply chain issues. Go walk through your grocery store, and look at all the empty shelves, and ask yourself, "Where are the truckers with my Entenmann's Cheese Danish?"

It is not helping with logistics, explain to me how that concept escapes from your grasp?

How does "people shouldnt have medical interventions forced on them" escape yours?

Again asshole, vaccinated people still spread Covid so not even that argument holds.

You just want people to shut up and do what you think they should do. You dont give a fuck about anyone else. Its gotta be all your way and your way is whatever your media says.
yoube a nitwit

Vaccination keeps the vast majority of people from serious illness, hospitalization and death. We need the hospital and mortuary space for the unvaxxed.

Wrong....

Eat shit fat slob.

Die in a rapid forest fire, Turd Chomper....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Very few fully vaxxed people have croaked from covid, a miniscule %

Isn't if fun watching people create their own fantasies?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Wrong....

Eat shit fat slob.

Sorry Shitbird, I rake my National forests, so there!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

It would be more fun watching you get out of bed and wash off your pressure sores in a ten gallon bucket...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

It would be more fun watching you get out of bed and wash off your pressure sores in a ten gallon bucket...

You have a strange fetish. To each his/her/they own.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

Wrong....

Eat shit fat slob.

So you're a forest bitch? Lulz...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Pop Quiz; The Little Red School House has two School Buses, one morning on the way to pick up the kids one school bus catches on fire and burns to the ground.

In your own words explain how this mishap will not impact the logistics of the Little Red School Houses student logistics.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Wrong....

Eat shit fat slob.

So you're a forest bitch? Lulz...
Huh?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

You have a strange fetish. To each his/her/they own.

When you eat, does your mum tip the bucket out or strap it to your ears,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pop Quiz; The Little Red School House has two School Buses, one morning on the way to pick up the kids one school bus catches on fire and burns to the ground.

In your own words explain how this mishap will not impact the logistics of the Little Red School Houses student logistics.

Stop trying to force the bus drivers to get a medical intervention they dont want and the problem is solved and everyone wins.

Its. That. Simple.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey cunt, PWN3D!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Grand Standing is very hot right now!
fetchimage
I'm sure you O.D.'d on Mugatu's crazy pills.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

Sorry cunt, but it was slightly over 50% of the people in Orlando's ICU that had been jabbed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

A miniscule percentage of people die from covid. About 0.3% now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Sorry cunt, but it was slightly over 50% of the people in Orlando's ICU that had been jabbed.

Even if that's true, which I don't believe, that's one city. Now kindly go fuck yourself, cunt.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Even if that's true, which I don't believe, that's one city. Now kindly go fuck yourself, cunt.
actually I'm surprised that a city the size of Orlando only has 2 ICU beds.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

Its sure as fuck true, my son in law told me! Dumb bitch!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

As if you believe that, dipshit.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

As if you believe that, dipshit.
Well you said Orlando's ICU which denotes a singular icu, and if it was up to 50% capacity on a very small sample yadda yadda yadda, yabba dabba do, do the math.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

That was the statistic last year, it's likely even lower now.

I swear, these leftards are crackers with their covid hysteria.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

What an original af thing for a Gopnik Trumptard to say,

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

What an original af thing for a Gopnik Trumptard to say,

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief