US-infiltrated Canadian "Freedom Convoy" told by GoFundMe to go truck themselves.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! Yep, gotta stop people from freedom! Get the jab that doesnt prevent covid or you cant participate in the economy!!! I bet this just enrages motherfuckers even more.
What if your diabetic wife's insulin couldn't get through because of these assholes and she dies, would that impress you much?
Yea, sit down and STFU when nanny gubmints tells you what to do, right dickhead?
You are aware, are you not, that the last several months we have been experiencing serious supply chain issues. Go walk through your grocery store, and look at all the empty shelves, and ask yourself, "Where are the truckers with my Entenmann's Cheese Danish?"

You blaming it logistics, cocksucker?
It is not helping with logistics, explain to me how that concept escapes from your grasp?

How does "people shouldnt have medical interventions forced on them" escape yours?

Again asshole, vaccinated people still spread Covid so not even that argument holds.

You just want people to shut up and do what you think they should do. You dont give a fuck about anyone else. Its gotta be all your way and your way is whatever your media says.
yoube a nitwit

Vaccination keeps the vast majority of people from serious illness, hospitalization and death. We need the hospital and mortuary space for the unvaxxed.
Very few fully vaxxed people have croaked from covid, a miniscule %
A miniscule percentage of people die from covid. About 0.3% now.

That was the statistic last year, it's likely even lower now.

I swear, these leftards are crackers with their covid hysteria.
What an original af thing for a Gopnik Trumptard to say,

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL! Yep, gotta stop people from freedom! Get the jab that doesnt prevent covid or you cant participate in the economy!!! I bet this just enrages motherfuckers even more.
What if your diabetic wife's insulin couldn't get through because of these assholes and she dies, would that impress you much?
Yea, sit down and STFU when nanny gubmints tells you what to do, right dickhead?
You are aware, are you not, that the last several months we have been experiencing serious supply chain issues. Go walk through your grocery store, and look at all the empty shelves, and ask yourself, "Where are the truckers with my Entenmann's Cheese Danish?"

It is not helping with logistics, explain to me how that concept escapes from your grasp?

How does "people shouldnt have medical interventions forced on them" escape yours?

Again asshole, vaccinated people still spread Covid so not even that argument holds.

You just want people to shut up and do what you think they should do. You dont give a fuck about anyone else. Its gotta be all your way and your way is whatever your media says.
yoube a nitwit

Vaccination keeps the vast majority of people from serious illness, hospitalization and death. We need the hospital and mortuary space for the unvaxxed.

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

So people in other countries who dont agree with you are trumptards too?

What am I saying....of course they are.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Lemme axe you a qwestshun, have you ever heard the phrase "Leader of the free world"? if so what person does that phrase refer to?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Lemme axe you a qwestshun, have you ever heard the phrase "Leader of the free world"? if so what person does that phrase refer to?

People who live in other countries are not members of American political parties. I dont care about platitudes.

We wont be able to call the west the free world much longer.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

People who live in other countries are not members of American political parties. I dont care about platitudes.

wow, maybe you should divorce the America and gtfo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

Sorry cunt, but it was slightly over 50% of the people in Orlando's ICU that had been jabbed.

Even if that's true, which I don't believe, that's one city. Now kindly go fuck yourself, cunt.
actually I'm surprised that a city the size of Orlando only has 2 ICU beds.
As if you believe that, dipshit.
Well you said Orlando's ICU which denotes a singular icu, and if it was up to 50% capacity on a very small sample yadda yadda yadda, yabba dabba do, do the math.
^^^Dumb ass.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created," the company said in the post.

"We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity."

--from the op link.

So, are cons irate about this, like they are irate about BLM protests that turned violent?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Let me remind you, this is the guy who thinks England and Scotland are the same country....

If the subject doesn't include Trump or black cock, he's pretty much clueless.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created," the company said in the post.

"We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity."

--from the op link.

So, are cons irate about this, like they are irate about BLM protests that turned violent?

They're talking shit about the "violence and unlawful activity". Did they ever pull funding from BLM protests or that CHAZ zone in downtown Soyattle?

This has been done at the request of Trudeau & his globohomo handlers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Let me remind you, this is the guy who thinks England and Scotland are the same country....

If the subject doesn't include Trump or black cock, he's pretty much clueless.

WHO thinks England and Scotland are the same country???? :ShivaWaawaaaaa:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

--from the op link.

No and this is why

Lots and lots of regular people with no media platform or support feel this way that woman does. They work to build up communities, and mobs blew in and destroyed them. And attacked people who were trying to defend businesses.

Are the truckers burning down peoples businesses? Beating the absolute shit out of people and shooting kids?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Maybe you should? There are plenty of countries that have the kind of government you want. Maybe instead of forcing that on Americans who want to stay Americans you could go to China?

You clearly hate this country.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Are the truckers burning down peoples businesses? Beating the absolute shit out of people and shooting kids?

No. They aren't.

This is taking place in Canada, not the U.S.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

YUOR FAKE NOOZ!

He isnt an American.

Good grief

No shit sherlock.

Maybe you should? There are plenty of countries that have the kind of government you want. Maybe instead of forcing that on Americans who want to stay Americans you could go to China?

You clearly hate this country.

The CCP wouldn't have him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Wrong....

The hospital systems are inundated by the jabbed.
Eat shit fat slob.

Die in a rapid forest fire, Turd Chomper....
Sorry Shitbird, I rake my National forests, so there!

So you're a forest bitch? Lulz...

Youre a Hermaphrodite. What’s your point DD?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

No. They aren't.

This is taking place in Canada, not the U.S.

Early March Canada truckers are joining US Convoy to DC

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
another thread where admin can be found shamelessly sucking cock in public view

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
He can't help sucking cock...
Hey look it's General Logistics, please tell us more how the White Riot in Ottowa isn't impacting the flow of goods again?

I would explain it to you but you're not bright enough to comprehend it....
What ever you say Long Hauler!

None of the Trucks in this picture are hauling toilet paper, or anything else for that matter.

WireAP_96df9825da434528a0d2a8064676809f_16x9_992.jpg

But don't worry cuz Harry says "It's all good"