US-infiltrated Canadian "Freedom Convoy" told by GoFundMe to go truck themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He can't help sucking cock...
Hey look it's General Logistics, please tell us more how the White Riot in Ottowa isn't impacting the flow of goods again?

I would explain it to you but you're not bright enough to comprehend it....
What ever you say Long Hauler!

None of the Trucks in this picture are hauling toilet paper, or anything else for that matter.

WireAP_96df9825da434528a0d2a8064676809f_16x9_992.jpg

But don't worry cuz Harry says "It's all good"

Looks more racially diverse than the Kenosha attack.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All the videos show a happy, jovial, and friendly atmosphere.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

All the people who won't be turning up to work over the following weeks.

And then people like Admin are fucked.

The standard cycle in supermarkets is 3-4 days for shelf stable items and daily for produce and meats. That's IF the truckers are driving.

The average North American household has at best 5 days of shelf stable and refrigerator food.

That dumb cunt cc at another site has been thumbing her nose at the truckers.

I hope she starves....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The standard cycle in supermarkets is 3-4 days for shelf stable items and daily for produce and meats. That's IF the truckers are driving.

The average North American household has at best 5 days of shelf stable and refrigerator food.

I hope she starves....

It's amazing that the demands are not being acknowledged.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

It's amazing that the demands are being acknowledged.

I seriously hope that cc has to eat canned beans for days. She's got no respect for logistics people. That cunt can starve to death for all I care...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

I seriously hope that cc has to eat canned beans for days. She's got no respect for logistics people. That cunt can starve to death for all I care...

I have no idea who you are talking about. Someone on BC?

I know my family can get by for a while. And we have no problem killing our own food if we have to do it out of season. Not a good thing to do for the animal population but nessesary is nessesary. We would just leave young bucks alone and try to go for older does.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

pompous liberals look down on everyone not in their inner circle of edumataced spastics who do nothing but take up space

Meanwhile, I'm willing to bet that a minimum of 60% of those truckers are more educated and vastly more intelligent than any of these liberal mooks chirping their redundant TDS musings here

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

I know my family can get by for a while. And we have no problem killing our own food if we have to do it out of season. Not a good thing to do for the animal population but nessesary is nessesary.

Yeah... a stupid Canadian cunt on BC.

She argues against Trudeau but argues against the protesters... apparently they're selfish for protesting....

Work that one out...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

pompous liberals look down on everyone not in their inner circle of edumataced spastics who do nothing but take up space

Meanwhile, I'm willing to bet that a minimum of 60% of those truckers are more educated and vastly more intelligent than any of these liberal mooks chirping their redundant TDS musings here

They are blaming the truckers. It's the truckers fault because the establishment knows how to grab people by the balls and force them into very fucking hard decisions. And if defiance is the choice....the blame gets spewed at the ones defying.

Looks like the truckers were aware and they are willing to eat it and hold their ground.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

I know my family can get by for a while. And we have no problem killing our own food if we have to do it out of season. Not a good thing to do for the animal population but nessesary is nessesary.

She argues against Trudeau but argues against the protesters... apparently they're selfish for protesting....

Work that one out...

Yep that's how it goes. It becomes the truckers who are selfish and cruel because people are gonna suffer.

If they just took the shots and went along and fought in other ways that dont inconvenience others that's what people will think they should do.

I support the protesters. The sooner the powers that be listen and comply the sooner this can end.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

Work that one out...

Yep that's how it goes. It becomes the truckers who are selfish and cruel because people are gonna suffer.

If they just took the shots and went along and fought in other ways that dont inconvenience others that's what people will think they should do.

I support the protesters. The sooner the powers that be listen and comply the sooner this can end.

I hope people lose many lbs and realize that truck drivers, maritime staff, forklift drivers, and JIT professionals are the only thing putting food on their tables.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is what happens when people we rely on are getting abused.

We should be glad people are standing up to defend our autonomy. Government has no right forcing medical interventions. Proper agitation involves a lot of sacrifice and a spine made of steel.

Leftists are insanely hypocritical trying to blame them for harm done to people when they were justifying political violence against regular people via BLM riots.

So they are mad at "systemic racism"(caused by their own voting habits btw) so they what......attack innocent people directly in communities by destroying businesses and infrastructure? Beating up regular people the government already doesnt give a fuck about?

The fact these riots were supported by the states and minimized by the media should tell them they were grifted HARD. That they accomplished nothing except eliminating small business competition for corps and ruining jobs and resources for regular and vulnerable citizens. That's it. That's all they did. They just flat out wrecked peoples lives and accomplished fuck all.

Trump was already reforming criminal justice. Paul had already made the Breona Bill about no knock warrants. But no they beat up and terrorize and kill innocent citizens and destroy communities and loot and all that happened was BLM founders banked millions and it's not even accounted for. It's not even helping the people whose lives they destroyed.

Shit they wont even acknowledge Secoriea Turner. The most I've seen any of these people say about that was Oak saying "well the mom shouldnt have driven there".

It's so incredibly fucked up. But yeah...demonize the truckers fighting against medical force.

Dems/progs incite violence against innocent people over bullshit like violent criminals getting shot for fighting police. They throw destructive violent tantrums and the only thing they impact is the quality of life (and for the worse) of the people they lie about caring about.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sane Antifa terrorist drives his SUV into the peaceful protesters in Ottawa.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Starve leftist motherfuckers... starve.
Starting with that fat hippo walrus pig oak

she chould use a couple of months of starvation and a gym membership

The fatties will be the first to get hunted if people get REALLY desperate.

If my beautiful cats end up not being able to get their food.....I'll be unleashing them on the fatties. They cant run or fight back much. I could always get them down first with my bow. Cats love fatty meat.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope she starves....
But you have clearly stated as the world's leading authority on Logistics, that this truck driver temper tantrum, would not impact the flow of goods, were you lying then or are you lying now?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope she starves....
But you have clearly stated as the world's leading authority on Logistics, that this truck driver temper tantrum, would not impact the flow of goods, were you lying then or are you lying now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

He didnt say anything like that at all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

The guy is a retard.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope she starves....

The guy is a retard.
Listen up Nancy, you know you said it, I know you said it, it's in the thread not to far up above.

It's up to you how long you want play, this wicked game.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope she starves....

The guy is a retard.
Listen up Nancy, you know you said it, I know you said it, it's in the thread not to far up above.

Have you ever caught your tail?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope she starves....

The guy is a retard.

Have you ever caught your tail?

I am afraid I am not familiar with the idioms of the gay underworld,, can you rephrase that into standard American heterosexual speak?