US-infiltrated Canadian "Freedom Convoy" told by GoFundMe to go truck themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Yep, gotta stop people from freedom! Get the jab that doesnt prevent covid or you cant participate in the economy!!! I bet this just enrages motherfuckers even more.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! Yep, gotta stop people from freedom! Get the jab that doesnt prevent covid or you cant participate in the economy!!! I bet this just enrages motherfuckers even more.
What if your diabetic wife's insulin couldn't get through because of these assholes and she dies, would that impress you much?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What if your diabetic wife's insulin couldn't get through because of these assholes and she dies, would that impress you much?
Yea, sit down and STFU when nanny gubmints tells you what to do, right dickhead?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Yea, sit down and STFU when nanny gubmints tells you what to do, right dickhead?
You are aware, are you not, that the last several months we have been experiencing serious supply chain issues. Go walk through your grocery store, and look at all the empty shelves, and ask yourself, "Where are the truckers with my Entenmann's Cheese Danish?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What about the elderly black people who live in the areas your team "protested" in? The fucking bus stops, pharmacies and food markets were destroyed and none of you cared about them!

White supremacists had to go help them. You guys dont even want to hear about it.

Smdh.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

What about the elderly black people who live in the areas your team "protested" in? The fucking bus stops, pharmacies and food markets were destroyed and none of you cared about them!

White supremacists had to go help them. You guys dont even want to hear about it.

Smdh.
Were they impacted adversely by this butterfly prison too?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are aware, are you not, that the last several months we have been experiencing serious supply chain issues. Go walk through your grocery store, and look at all the empty shelves, and ask yourself, "Where are the truckers with my Entenmann's Cheese Danish?"

Well the solution is simple. Dont force medical interventions on people.

Is that hard?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Smdh.

I dont know fuck all about the butterfly issue.

Thanks for showing us again that you only pretend to care about other people if it helps you insult "teh right".

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that hard?
I would be ok with that, as long as all the "Covid Mary's" were kept far away behind a secure fence, preferably out in the middle of the desert somewhere.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Smdh.

I dont know fuck all about the butterfly issue.

Thanks for showing us again that you only pretend to care about other people if it helps you insult "teh right".
Then why are your shit spraying diarrhea all over the thread?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that hard?
I would be ok with that, as long as all the "Covid Mary's" were kept far away behind a secure fence, preferably out in the middle of the desert somewhere.

Admin for the thousandth fucking time VACCINATED PEOPLE STILL SPREAD COVID.

What the FUCK. You straight up dont listen to fuck all unless CNN says it, do you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that hard?
You stupid faggit, more vaxed people get covid than unvaxed peepoe! FACT!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You blaming it logistics, cocksucker?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

It is not helping with logistics, explain to me how that concept escapes from your grasp?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ONLY reason for all of this is nazi libtards are dug in on forcing the vax dogma on everyone no matter what and they're willing to make everyone suffer through whatever it takes to make them capitulate. Lib nazi's all need lined against a wall like the Ceausescus and shot dead. Problem solved.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It is not helping with logistics, explain to me how that concept escapes from your grasp?

As a logistics professional, I'll tell you that you are a moron.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You telling me all those trucks parked in Ottowa and blocking roads and freeways are simultaneously getting goods from "farm to table" ??????

"imma logistics guy, and I don't know what logistics is"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You telling me all those trucks parked in Ottowa and blocking roads and freeways are simultaneously getting goods from "farm to table" ??????

"imma logistics guy, and I don't know what logistics is"

You really should remain silent about stuff you have no idea about...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey cunt, PWN3D!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Grand Standing is very hot right now!
fetchimage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How does "people shouldnt have medical interventions forced on them" escape yours?

Again asshole, vaccinated people still spread Covid so not even that argument holds.

You just want people to shut up and do what you think they should do. You dont give a fuck about anyone else. Its gotta be all your way and your way is whatever your media says.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

How does "people shouldnt have medical interventions forced on them" escape yours?

Again asshole, vaccinated people still spread Covid so not even that argument holds.

You just want people to shut up and do what you think they should do. You dont give a fuck about anyone else. Its gotta be all your way and your way is whatever your media says.
yoube a nitwit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Vaccination keeps the vast majority of people from serious illness, hospitalization and death. We need the hospital and mortuary space for the unvaxxed.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

Vaccination keeps the vast majority of people from serious illness, hospitalization and death. We need the hospital and mortuary space for the unvaxxed.

Wrong....

The hospital systems are inundated by the jabbed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

yoube a nitwit

You really need intense therapy you are never going to get.

You don't even make sense. Wtf does that even mean? NM it's not like you can even explain it anyway.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

yoube a nitwit

Very few fully vaxxed people have croaked from covid, a miniscule %