The “Biggy needs stilts” GoFundMe Thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This fucking book, tho

Hey Gayran, did you know your Nahhzis would celebrate victories with homosexual orgies?

How many homosexual orgies has Gayran had to be a part of to prove he’s a nahhzi?

Im thinking around 20 minimum…

Are you genuinely this stupid or are you trollng?

The book is bullshit and it's even claimed on Wiki that it's a parody made by right wingers to make homos and leftists look bad, due to being full of so many "half-truths" and "falsehoods". In other words, it's opinion-based anti-Nazi propaganda and has no bearing on reality.

At least research something in future before claiming it's gospel truth, unless of course you're still heavily invested in making yourself look a complete idiot.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan ...have a look at poofter’s avatar won’t you. The guy spends all day on Fortnite among the teenagers and plays a female, and then rocks up here in pink with bunny ears acting coy, and now some Latino faggot Bruno Mars get-up!? Groomer or what?

The guy's likely a nonce.... how many normal 50 year old men live on Tik Tok and Twitch ffs?

I caught him using Pol slang the other day, the cringey fucker.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SIxFvnX.gif

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
When the going gets tough, the tough go Bowling!

giphy-downsized.gif

Playtime Pauncho scores, with room to spare!

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
This fucking book, tho

Hey Gayran, did you know your Nahhzis would celebrate victories with homosexual orgies?

How many homosexual orgies has Gayran had to be a part of to prove he’s a nahhzi?

Im thinking around 20 minimum…

Are you genuinely this stupid or are you trollng?

The book is bullshit and it's even claimed on Wiki that it's a parody made by right wingers to make homos and leftists look bad, due to being full of so many "half-truths" and "falsehoods". In other words, it's opinion-based anti-Nazi propaganda and has no bearing on reality.

At least research something in future before claiming it's gospel truth, unless of course you're still heavily invested in making yourself look a complete idiot.
^^^Something a deeply closeted Nazi Homosexual would say.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at Fartini trying to pander to anyone who he thinks will jump on his side...Lmao. Desperate much? ..

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Look at Fartini trying to pander to anyone who he thinks will jump on his side...Lmao. Desperate much? ..
Hey bitchtits, I don’t need anybody else to handle a dog pile when the mutts are nothing but runts.

Now, go back to cosplaying a rock before I throw your ass around this thread and see how many times I can make your head skip off the surface

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whatever, fatboy! You are nothing but a creepy fucking loser. Your pandering for attention is obvious and sickening. So go ahead.. keep begging for attention... We all know what you are.. Knew the first time you came to this forum crying about Dovey. You've been laughed off this board twice... FFS.. You must be a glutton for punishment--Creepy fucker!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Whatever, fatboy! You are nothing but a creepy fucking loser. Your pandering for attention is obvious and sickening. So go ahead.. keep begging for attention... We all know what you are.. Knew the first time you came to this forum crying about Dovey. You've been laughed off this board twice... FFS.. You must be a glutton for punishment--Creepy fucker!
Who’s crying, tho?

Im right here kicking you gimps around and have morons like you spewing emotional, pent up anger filled drivel like I’m swinging a conductor wand to some pathetic symphony.

I play with your fragile emotions anytime I choose to

(taps stick, raises arms)