The “Biggy needs stilts” GoFundMe Thread

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
We here at BF want you to know that we care about each and every one of you.

So when he hear one of you is a little low, we’re here to help.

Enter- The Biggy needs stilts GoFundMe

Look, I’m getting sick of the useless spamming going on about Biggy. It’s not his fault the Gene Jeanie didn’t give him the good shit and he was made to suffer as a shorty.

Now, I good pair of hard working stilts will cost around 200 bucks. For every post in this thread, I will donate one dollar to the cause. I’m not talking those workman stilts, I’m talking about the stilts clowns use. Hard solid wood and already have a set of shoes attached at the bottom.

If this thread hits 250 posts, I will throw in a case of duct tape so he can walk around using his arms freely instead of on his stilts to guide him.

Every little bit helps, and no grown man should suffer

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you don't have 200 bucks

and if by chance you do happen to come across 200 bucks pay some of that back child support

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'd kick something into this gofundme, except money and Martini are both involved.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
51fKwBC2N0L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd kick something into this gofundme except money and Martini are both involved.
We could start a joint fundme too. Kick some of that money into buying you a real looking nose instead of that potato chip with a head strap you wear on your face now

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Lucky number 6!!!

This might be the funding we need to make somebody’s day great.

Guys, we just might change somebody’s life here

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... with all of admin's ankle biting and spam you might actually be out 200 in funny money, Martini.

That's like what, two months worth of bus passes?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
We’ve hit 10 dollars in less then ten minutes.

Short ppl should have every advantage that every other human being should have.

Is a post not worth another persons happiness?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I can just picture the Special Instructions to the UPS driver standing at the front door of Stubby's McMansion...

"DRIVER please note, if no one accepts delivery, just walk around back and toss these stilts in the Olympic Size Swimming Pool. Do not return to sender."

Lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can just picture the Special Instructions to the UPS driver standing at the front door of Stubby's McMansion...

"DRIVER please note, if no one accepts delivery, just walk around back and toss these stilts in the Olympic Size Swimming Pool. Do not return to sender."

Lulz
They could just stuff your rubber nose in a plastic bag along with your favorite dildo and leave it at your front door. It's not like anyone around you doesn't already know you're a freak

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Lulz
They could just stuff your rubber nose in a plastic bag along with your favorite dildo and leave it at your front door. It's not like anyone around you doesn't already know you're a freak

This thread's about you, dude. No threadjacks please.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lulz

This thread's about you, dude. No threadjacks please.
so you prefer the rubber nose in a cardboard box then? freakshow?