The “Biggy needs stilts” GoFundMe Thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yet moar "great content" from the burger flipper...

How blessed we are that Slobtini has chosen to make himself comfortable and rest his chins on here, without this internet superstar gracing us with his presence, the forum would surely have died by now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How blessed we are that Slobtini has chosen to make himself comfortable and rest his chins on here, without this internet superstar gracing us with his presence, the forum would surely have died by now.
...and I might be in danger of never getting stilts courtesy of a turd who can't afford to own a car at 48 years old

lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
We’re at 27 dollars already!!!

Now, some inspiration;

"sometimes, whey, the taller people you know.. they have the jokes about me....sometimes, you know...I don't wheelie wanna leave the house...

Meet Topo.

images.jpg

Topo was found in a Mexican brothel three days after being born. He was the size of a half eaten Snickers bar.

images-2.jpg

" The doctors said my fathuur farted in my mom's...you know...they said I came to be becuz me fathuur was gay"

Topos handlers reached out to Bastard Factory.

images-2.jpg

"I just want to be able to see over the counter, whey. When teachers would tell the other kids they looked down at them, they would just stop and pat me on the head. I just want to be like everyone else."

All we asked from Topo, was time, determination, and dedication.

The end results, just might shock you.....

nyc-stiltwalker-mexican-parade-14304353.jpg

LOOK AT ME,WHEY!!! NOW YOU ALL HAVE TO LOOK UP TO SEE ME!!
I EVEN LOOK YOUNGER!!! THANK YOU BASTARD FACTORY FOR MAKING ME DREAMS COME TRUE!!

Bastard Factory-
Where dreams do come true

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...and I might be in danger of never getting stilts courtesy of a turd who can't afford to own a car at 48 years old

lol

you?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Looks like we’re at 47 dollars

Guys, let’s give five, count em, five inches of height to poor little Biggy here

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Look at Seamajor posting the naked pic of what looks like a fat child’s body. Sick fuck

Don't you have him on ignore, lard ass.

Gawddamn. Does your flea radar go off with every fucking post I make?

bean bag ass.
100% fupa fat, zero muscle.

are you like the Efeelz crusher ? lol

Ever see that movie Silence of the Lambs? Regan is a modern day Buffalo Bill. I shit you not