GoFundMe started for medical bills for 39 year old with cancer

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can’t fucking reed or sometin ?

Empty brain pan ^^^^^^
Scarecrow looking spastic ^^^^*
That's right bigly boys like you, like your wimmin thicc!
ANd noodle necks like you like your women to look like 12 year old boys

or BE 12 year old boys in fact

faggot

I guess they're cuter at closing time.

I guess you're excited because the tampons you shove up your asspussy are free now, huh noodle neck?

well-thats.gif

what's ""retarded"" is putting tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms, noodle neck faggot fairy

But convient for some

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'Member when people had catastrophic insurance for shit like that and paid regular visits out of pocket? That was BEFORE you libtard cunts fucked it all up.
Never happened fucktard

Again, you prove how poorly educated you are.

Hey, wise guy, can you possibly stay on topic? Read the op and respond to it, or stfu.

Trying to distract people by accusing them of participating in your own bizarre sexual fetishes does not make the health care crisis in the US disappear.

You need better meds

You need better meds, buster. The ones you're taking have done nothing to improve your personality or your intelligence.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
'Member when people had catastrophic insurance for shit like that and paid regular visits out of pocket? That was BEFORE you libtard cunts fucked it all up.
Never happened fucktard

Hey, wise guy, can you possibly stay on topic? Read the op and respond to it, or stfu.

Trying to distract people by accusing them of participating in your own bizarre sexual fetishes does not make the health care crisis in the US disappear.

You need better meds

You need better meds, buster. The ones you're taking have done nothing to improve your personality or your intelligence.
Meanwhile you can neither support any of the positions you take nor refute any of mine, moron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Meanwhile you can neither support any of the positions you take nor refute any of mine, moron

They will always ignore questions or points and focus on the shit posts. Always.

And then claim that all anyone does is shit post.

While they ignore everything but shit posts. They completely ignore anything I post and they respond to your posts. Than complain about your posts.

*sigh*

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

They will always ignore questions or points and focus on the shit posts. Always.

And then claim that all anyone does is shit post.

While they ignore everything but shit posts. They completely ignore anything I post and they respond to your posts. Than complain about your posts.

*sigh*
Too shitty, dr.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.
Take the cock out of your mouth, noodle neck

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.
sad-crying.gif

Don't cry Stubby, their, there, they're.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.
sad-crying.gif

Change your tampon if it’s making you itch, olive oyl

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.
sad-crying.gif

You seem overly emotional today, is it that time of the month?

man-angry.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.
sad-crying.gif

man-angry.gif
Need a new tampon queer boi? Go to the boys bathroom anywhere in your state

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Never happened fucktard

You need better meds

Too short, did not see.
sad-crying.gif

man-angry.gif
Need a new tampon queer boi? Go to the boys bathroom anywhere in your state
I see your tiny little fist clenched in impotent rage!

caucasian-angry-and-aggressive-man-threatening-with-fist-picture-id1009355852

Soo angery!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you like, fantasizing about sucking my cock while you have a state supplied tampon up your ass or something?

freak

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Olive oyl is really melting nicely

The must have run out of tampons at his local gloryhole

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you like, fantasizing about sucking my cock while you have a state supplied tampon up your ass or something?

freak

He always fantasizes that you are all angry and tantruming and it's really bizzare.

down-syndrome-twerk.gif

Are you break dance twerking now, Stubby?

Ummmm.....are you talking to me or Big?

Stubby = Biggie

That's what I thought, but he quoted me so. I dunno what he is talking about.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
This guy also happens to be a doctor.

A fucking doctor in the USA needs a gofundme for medical bills.

WHat a great country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Another braindead geriatric white libtard who can't follow the fucking money trail.

I'll bet my life I'm better at obeying the money trail than you are, because I'm dingbat.
Anybody can see that you hideous old white idiot.