GoFundMe started for medical bills for 39 year old with cancer

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Healthcare/Bankruptcy Industrial Complex In America.

On average about 750,000 file bankrupt every year in America, 62% of those are due to medical emergency. or almost 500,000 Bankruptcy's every year, because of the greatest healthcare system in the world.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Call it shitty Floriduh Fucktard, but those are the facts. What will you do when you stroke out?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Noodle neck is all flustered and shaking with impotent rage right now.

I think he could use a new tampon in his boipussy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

On average about 750,000 file bankrupt every year in America, 62% of those are due to medical emergency. or almost 500,000 Bankruptcy's every year, because of the greatest healthcare system in the world.

Call it shitty Floriduh Fucktard, but those are the facts. What will you do when you stroke out?
Is it true ur dad had a stoke right in the middle of getting fucked up the ass in a public park?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Noodle neck is all flustered and shaking with impotent rage right now.

I think he could use a new tampon in his boipussy
Stubby moar mad now!

angry-chinese-man-shaking-fist-picture-id1191017445

Don't come to my 'hood or I'll break dance fight you!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is it true ur dad had a stoke right in the middle of getting fucked up the ass in a public park?
It is true you talk about gay sex, a lot.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is it true you suck cock a lot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Got the call back I be been waiting on, Pauncho Washington Carver. I'll come slap you around later maybe.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Got the call back I be been waiting on, Pauncho Washington Carver. I'll come slap you around later maybe.
Got greasy meat to suck at the gloryhole? Have fun, noodle neck. You looked like you could use some cheering up

faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Got greasy meat to suck at the gloryhole? Have fun, noodle neck. You looked like you could use some cheering up

faggot
^^^ something the guy that talks about cocks 24/7/365. would say.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

faggot
You're on here defending faggits 24/7 so STFU.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

faggot
I am not you, nor am I Pauncho Pocket Pallo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

faggot
I am not you, nor am I Pauncho Pocket Pallo
Back so soon from the gloryhole, Princess?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

faggot
You suck cock 24/7/365

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie, yet again, hijacks a thread in order to post about dick. The world's most predictable poster. I don't even have to read his fucking posts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck all you guys, you have your shit together, well blessings to you. But this Dr. is not an outlier, medical emergencies are the root of over 60% of personal bankruptcies. (Not Trumps tho, he's just a shitty business man)

As I have said I did financing for over 20 years in the car business. I have looked at thousands of credit reports, and talked to thousands of human beings about their credit.

You Snotrags that claim to be Super Christians, are judgmental as fuck. I think Jesus talked about that.
:Whaaa: :Whaaa:

time to change your tampon, apparently

At least there will always be a free (well taxpayer funded) tampon in every men's restroom in Oregon for him to stuff up his ass.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'Member when people had catastrophic insurance for shit like that and paid regular visits out of pocket? That was BEFORE you libtard cunts fucked it all up.
Never happened fucktard

Again, you prove how poorly educated you are.

Hey, wise guy, can you possibly stay on topic? Read the op and respond to it, or stfu.

Trying to distract people by accusing them of participating in your own bizarre sexual fetishes does not make the health care crisis in the US disappear.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt thinks reading and education are sexual fetishes? Weird.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This guy also happens to be a doctor.

A fucking doctor in the USA needs a gofundme for medical bills.

WHat a great country.

Its because of all rhe Student loan debt he accumulated on his way to becoming a doctor.

I wonder the cancer was the result of being exposed to toxic substances during his time in the military

Well, no. It's because people in the US have to pay for medical care. Even if they have insurance. His student loans shouldn't affect how much he owes for medical treatment. Educational expenses in the US are also out of control, though.

Lotus literally everyone pays for medical care. Everyone.

The government being a middle man doesnt mean no one is paying. It just means the government gets to be the authority on what care you get.

Yes prices are very high. If only there were ways to lower them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except no one says we have the "greatest healthcare system in the world".

We just dont see YOUR "solutions" doing anything besides making it far worse. And what's more? You people will straight up fucking IGNORE problems if you feel its makes your side look bad.

Kinda like a bunch of adults having foot stomping fake tantrums pretending their "solutions" are the only possible fix.

You guys cant even properly manage your own states medical programs and you want the same fuckery to be inflicted on everyone. No thanks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had NO medical coverage when I lived in FL. I still received emergency care for my enlarged kidney, was given 4 surgical procedures and ongoing care from a urologist who charged me on a sliding scale. I also had a two week stay in Broward county hospital.

You need medical care in FL? You will get medical care. And doctors will help you and work with you.

You know what I was able to go right to a urologist too.....I didnt need a referral. No insurance hoops. It was smooth and easy to pay for.

Just because there are people there not covered does NOT mean they cannot access medical care.

The more you know.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggie, yet again, hijacks a thread in order to post about dick. The world's most predictable poster. I don't even have to read his fucking posts.
Dick dick dick suck 3500$ PLEASE ASS BOX ME! dick dick dick suck PLEASE ASS BOX ME! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! !! :LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How's your 87% dead wife doing, bud?

is her breath starting to smell like rigo yet?

• LOL
Reactions: X