Candace Owens generates some instant karma - LMAO

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter if she's not vaccinated. It's a hoax. She should tough it out, no vax, no mask, sit with crowds, etc.

Why take any precautions at all?
Yuk yuk is COVID in the room with us right now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter if she's not vaccinated. It's a hoax. She should tough it out, no vax, no mask, sit with crowds, etc.

Look, I realize you are stupid but this is even dumber than normal. 1) She is vaccinated. 2) She never told anyone to not get vaccinated. 3) All she said is there should be no vaccine mandates and everyone should get to decide for themselves. 4) The low I.Q. secretary who told her she could not get medical care obviously had no clue what her position was thus why she lied. 5) The only reason she was getting a test is because state law required it.

In short, a stupid left wing idiot who had no idea what she was talking about said a completely untrue thing and then committed a completely immoral act. Everyone who was not a complete fo saw this for what it was but, as usual, Lotusbud and you were just too stupid to understand even basic things.

Lily the Pig (x) a discussion with anyone with a room temperature IQ or above = Lily the Pig owned royally

and that friends, is a mathematical calculation you can rely on

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To recap, a lefty run medical provider refused to provide medical care to a person because they wanted to play politics and idiots like Lotusbutt think this is great. Mrs. Ownes just got her covid test some where else. It was negative, of course, but she needed it to comply with local laws.

Or, to explain in words that the thinking impaired can understand: A PRIVATE company (an entity which CONs constantly claim to support over public entities) has exercised their right (a right CONs applaud) to refuse service to someone who lies through their teeth about the need for that service to a huge audience on a daily basis.
It’s irresponsible to deny someone a test because of poor political opinion. If that were to happen to everyone, you’d be the first leftard to get fired from an “open curriculum teaching position.” Idiot.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To recap, a lefty run medical provider refused to provide medical care to a person because they wanted to play politics and idiots like Lotusbutt think this is great. Mrs. Ownes just got her covid test some where else. It was negative, of course, but she needed it to comply with local laws.

Or, to explain in words that the thinking impaired can understand: A PRIVATE company (an entity which CONs constantly claim to support over public entities) has exercised their right (a right CONs applaud) to refuse service to someone who lies through their teeth about the need for that service to a huge audience on a daily basis.
It’s irresponsible to deny someone a test because of poor political opinion. If that were to happen to everyone, you’d be the first leftard to get fired from an “open curriculum teaching position.” Idiot.

It's not "poor political opinion." Read the owner's post. It's Owens' irresponsible spreading of misinformation. That is NOT the same thing. I am certain they did not ask any other customers what their political affiliations are.

Learn to read and use logic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's not "poor political opinion." Read the owner's post. It's Owens' irresponsible spreading of misinformation. That is NOT the same thing. I am certain they did not ask any other customers what their political affiliations are.

I can’t be fucked reading the article, because no responsible medical provider, private or otherwise, should turn someone away during this pandemic. Period.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I can’t be fucked reading the article, because no responsible medical provider, private or otherwise, should turn someone away during this pandemic. Period.

And nobody should be turned away from critical resources like food, water, electricity, gas, email, jobs, and Web services, or even social media accounts.... EVER.... but people that fall afoul of leftists and their dictates ARE being pummelled... and Leftists think that's completely A-Okay and fine.

When do the disenfranchised decide that Leftists are sub human filth who need a culling, though?

Will anybody stick up for them then?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So? You still got it wrong, and you got it wrong because you didn't read. Don't post about shit when you know nothing, Brainfail.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And nobody should be turned away from critical resources like food, water, electricity, gas, email, jobs, and Web services, or even social media accounts.... EVER.... but people that fall afoul of leftists and their dictates ARE being pummelled... and Leftists think that's completely A-Okay and fine.

When do the disenfranchised decide that Leftists are sub human filth who need a culling, though?

What?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So? You still got it wrong, and you got it wrong because you didn't read. Don't post about shit when you know nothing, Brainfail.
You don’t get it LotusBottom! And stop negging me you biatch, you’ll make baby Jesus cry!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What?

You could be a part time model....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

You could be a part time model....

That's a funny show.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where is the misinfo?

Because it wasnt included in the claim. You know whose responsibility it is to correct bad medical info?

Yes this is political. It's an irresponsible political stunt and I honestly hope they get cited from whatever medical board over sees them.

Refusing someone a Covid test is disgusting. Clearly they dont care about the virus spreading OR educating the public.

Until they specifically cite the "misinfo" Owen's spread, and gives the correct info? They are full of SHIT. And fucking off their job.

You dont see that, because you hate Candice Owens......and this right here is why I'm so opposed to the left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just cant. Their reason was such crap.

Yeah they are mad that Candice "spread misinfo that makes the pandemic worse"

So they refuse to test her, someone who WORKS with the PUBLIC and NEEDS to know their status.... you know, to keep people SAFE. So right there, they ACTIVELY did something that would help spread Covid.

And the DONT cite specific misinfo with the correct info. Something medical care providers do EVERY fucking DAY. REAL medical professionals would have JUMPED on this opportunity, to correct her bad info with correct info, for the sake of public health. Right there they had a chance to educate and let her go educate. Anyone who cares about the virus would have tested her and used that opportunity wisely.

Now people are gonna see this as confirmation it's a joke. If they are not taking it serious? Now they see medical care providers playing politics with it. Which is exactly why so many people are over it. All these democrat/progs do is make the shit worse at every fucking turn because all they really care about is control. A medical facility is the LAST place for that.....but they just do not get that.

Anyone who thinks this ISNT about politics is lying. Or an idiot.

ALL they just did was confirm biases. And if Owen's is carrying the virus they sure dont care if she spreads it.....so, yeah. Good job. And they could have corrected "misinfo" but they wont even say what the misinfo even is, so they must not care THAT much.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You festering flea bag ridden sack of dog shit! How often have we heard you shitbags cry about making hospitals treat bums for free? Now you want people with jobs AND private insurance to be denied service?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where is the misinfo?

Because it wasnt included in the claim. You know whose responsibility it is to correct bad medical info?

Yes this is political. It's an irresponsible political stunt and I honestly hope they get cited from whatever medical board over sees them.

Refusing someone a Covid test is disgusting. Clearly they dont care about the virus spreading OR educating the public.

Until they specifically cite the "misinfo" Owen's spread, and gives the correct info? They are full of SHIT. And fucking off their job.

You dont see that, because you hate Candice Owens......and this right here is why I'm so opposed to the left.
These libs need rounded up, lined against a wall, and shot dead.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Look, I realize you are stupid but this is even dumber than normal. 1) She is vaccinated. 2) She never told anyone to not get vaccinated. 3) All she said is there should be no vaccine mandates and everyone should get to decide for themselves. 4) The low I.Q. secretary who told her she could not get medical care obviously had no clue what her position was thus why she lied. 5) The only reason she was getting a test is because state law required it.

In short, a stupid left wing idiot who had no idea what she was talking about said a completely untrue thing and then committed a completely immoral act. Everyone who was not a complete fo saw this for what it was but, as usual, Lotusbud and you were just too stupid to understand even basic things.

And Lily has disappeared from this thread....

But she is over in another thread called A HUGE sign that you butthurt posting gems like this:

The irony.

Irony Overdose Alert!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But she is over in another thread called A HUGE sign that you butthurt posting gems like this:

The irony.

Hahahaha!!!
images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The irony.

Hahahaha!!!

Shes special lol

The reigning queen of the "No YUO!"