Candace Owens generates some instant karma - LMAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Conservative personality Candace Owens was trending on Twitter Wednesday after a private COVID-19 testing service denied her service for spreading misinformation.

“Holy crap!! I just received an e-mail from a Covid testing facility that they are REFUSING to administer a test to me because they don’t like my politics,” Owens
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Wednesday afternoon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To recap, a lefty run medical provider refused to provide medical care to a person because they wanted to play politics and idiots like Lotusbutt think this is great. Mrs. Ownes just got her covid test some where else. It was negative, of course, but she needed it to comply with local laws.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
To recap, a lefty run medical provider refused to provide medical care to a person because they wanted to play politics and idiots like Lotusbutt think this is great. Mrs. Ownes just got her covid test some where else. It was negative, of course, but she needed it to comply with local laws.
Trumptards refuse to make gay wedding cakes. GFY.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or, to explain in words that the thinking impaired can understand: A PRIVATE company (an entity which CONs constantly claim to support over public entities) has exercised their right (a right CONs applaud) to refuse service to someone who lies through their teeth about the need for that service to a huge audience on a daily basis.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The owner's reason for refusing service:

E-P_oPSXEAAG_ot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

It was called "karma".

This is GROSSLY unethical. And in refusing to test someone THEY are actually "making the pandemic worse". Much like the partisanship of the left has done.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Conservative personality Candace Owens was trending on Twitter Wednesday after a private COVID-19 testing service denied her service for spreading misinformation.

“Holy crap!! I just received an e-mail from a Covid testing facility that they are REFUSING to administer a test to me because they don’t like my politics,” Owens
Wednesday afternoon.

Grounds for a nice lawsuit.

Go Candace Go.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
THis is instant karma but when I Christian baker refuses to use his talents in the name of perverse degeneracy it's a tragedy

Typical liberal vermin filth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Or, to explain in words that the thinking impaired can understand: A PRIVATE company (an entity which CONs constantly claim to support over public entities) has exercised their right (a right CONs applaud) to refuse service to someone who lies through their teeth about the need for that service to a huge audience on a daily basis.

Sure.

But it's still unethical as fuck and a bad precedent and if they cared about the pandemic there went their opportunity to make sure someone who works with the public knows their status and can take steps to reduce spread.

Oh and provide information that corrects any "misinfo" they believe she is spreading.

I dont know what you consider "thinking impaired" but calling this karma is impaired thinking. And myopic. And PARTISAN. Once AGAIN.....you guys are putting POLITICS over human beings.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And that was determined to be against the law, right? Jesus Christ, you are stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did that one cut a little too close to your small intestine you sissy gurl fairy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THis is instant karma but when I Christian baker refuses to use his talents in the name of perverse degeneracy it's a tragedy

Typical liberal vermin filth

Which btw doesnt help spread a virus.

THIS action DOES help spread a virus. They could have informed her of her status so she could take steps to not spread it, and corrected "misinfo"..... which btw, they failed to specifically cite in the letter. So basically its political.

The baker had valid and specific reasons to decline decorating a cake for a same sex wedding, that fall within his rights and have to do with his sincere beliefs about marriage. He wasnt a dick either.

This is just "hey you can go ahead and not know if you have a virus because we just dont like you and your content. Nothing specific....you just suck".

These nuances are important but yeah WE are "thinking impaired".

Yeah they accuse her of making the pandemic worse without even directly citing how.....and then refuse to test and inform a public figure. MAKES SENSE.

They shouldnt be doing anything medical. They are unethical and shouldnt be trusted with this at all. I hope they bomb and leave this to responsible critically thinking medical professionals who genuinely value public health.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's right.

I hate to tell you this, but baked goods and medical services are not the same. And the Baker refused based on his spiritual beliefs about marriage. Not the politics of the customers. I doubt you will be able to process the differences here because you people are shallow partisan thinkers.

They can deny service as a private company. No one is saying they shouldnt be able to. We just know partisan politics in anything medical is a bad decisions and against ethics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is just another example as to WHY left wingers should NEVER be in charge of health care EVER.

With the amount of them actually openly saying that people who opposed mask and vaccine mandates or who didnt get the vaccine(and they dont seem to realize there are those who CANT) should be denied medical attention?

And now this? Their thinking on this one?

If these people ever had centralized control over the medical industry, we would see GROSS human rights violations. Unchecked. These people would be FINE with abuses and neglect if it was of people who are in some way outside of their ideological approval. THIS is why we have to fight M4A(centralized federal ran healthcare). We CANT trust the corrupt and cold factors here.

They ALWAYS show their asses. Always. They will always show us that any deviation or challenges to THEIR preferred narratives will be mischaracterizes and PUNISHED. Just like the regular people who've been in jail for months over tresspassing on the Capitol. They are "terrorists"... when it's because they opposed the establishment.

This is NOT "karma" Lotus. This is the kind of thinking and treatment of other people that will bring about REAL karma. You don't get to punish people by with holding a medical service because you dont like their politics.

You guys always celebrate any force used against people you disagree with BASED on that disagreement. Not based on whether what they did was illegal or against another's Constitutional rights. Based on partisanship only.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wednesday afternoon.

Not only should that company be dismantled, but people like you should be thrown into a gulag.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope she sues. After all, some prancing faggits can sue a cake baker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Great. Glad we agree that medical centers can refuse to serve faggits! PWN3D!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And that was determined to be against the law, right? Jesus Christ, you are stupid.

You're the one who's stupid. I think a private company can refuse to serve someone who is making detrimental false claims about the company's service and possibly harming people as a result.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're the one who's stupid. I think a private company can refuse to serve someone who is making detrimental false claims about the company's service and possibly harming people as a result.
But a Christian baker must bake cakes for perverse deviants

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Cool! All Leftists, Progressives, Democrats, Antifa, Death Jab Dummies, Mask Fools, and BLM supporters are BANNED from shopping in Red State businesses!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you understand that denying someone a Covid test and proper information is actually harming the public?

And by the way.......exactly WHAT "misinfo" did she spread? Because they did not even cite anything or offer to correct it.

So I guess they dont give much a fuck about misinfo either and they are acting out of partisanship.

They just tossed medical ethics in the trash and you guys are applauding this without even noticing they didnt even give examples of the "misinfo" that justifies letting someone who works with the public from even knowing if she has covid

Is this really the kind of society you want to see? "I dont like your opinions so you cant have this medical service!!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi...you! Your intelligence is questionable for most here at Bastard Factory. Seeing you stink around the board with the same fucking rhetoric is tedious. You need to reach back, grab a firm grip of your anus with both hands, and envelope your entire self comfortably. RoseBud encapsulated!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If a baker doesn't have to bake a cake for gays, then why should rational people be forced to provide service to the irrational?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It doesn't matter if she's not vaccinated. It's a hoax. She should tough it out, no vax, no mask, sit with crowds, etc.

Why take any precautions at all?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If a baker doesn't have to bake a cake for gays, then why should rational people be forced to provide service to the irrational?

Cool....you're now banned from bakeries, supermarkets, and animal feed stores!

Easy done...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter if she's not vaccinated. It's a hoax. She should tough it out, no vax, no mask, sit with crowds, etc.

Why take any precautions at all?

Look, I realize you are stupid but this is even dumber than normal. 1) She is vaccinated. 2) She never told anyone to not get vaccinated. 3) All she said is there should be no vaccine mandates and everyone should get to decide for themselves. 4) The low I.Q. secretary who told her she could not get medical care obviously had no clue what her position was thus why she lied. 5) The only reason she was getting a test is because state law required it.

In short, a stupid left wing idiot who had no idea what she was talking about said a completely untrue thing and then committed a completely immoral act. Everyone who was not a complete fo saw this for what it was but, as usual, Lotusbud and you were just too stupid to understand even basic things.