Cannabis outlets

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The down stairs Cannabis outlet thread. I’ve lived down here for almost 14 years. I’m still a California resident. Usually stay on my boat when I’m back. Super important to keep may California status up to date. The above is one of the biggest reasons why. Started smoking weed in 1968. Such a cool time. The Fillmore Aud. the Haight, The Dead, Big Brother, LSD. When I was back a month ago, my ex wife wanted to know if I wanted to go to the weed store in Cotati. 20 minute drive from Sonoma. All she could talk was how long we’ve waited for this to happen. So true. This concept is long over due. Truely a loving nurturing place. The clientele wasn’t anything I was expecting. Most in their 50s and 60s. The available products were astonishing. This needs to happen in the entire country. Thank you Jerry Brown, the Ca. Legislature, and progressive thinking.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't bothered with my local dispensaries yet. Prices are ridiculous for the quality and quantity from what I've read from other patients. How's the strain in your pic? Good stuff?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't bothered with my local dispensaries yet. Prices are ridiculous for the quality and quantity from what I've read from other patients. How's the strain in your pic? Good stuff?
The up North Cherry Chee was lively and I was lit strongly for 4 hours or so. It was expensive. The weed from Alternatives wasn’t as strong. About $10. Cheaper tho. Your right, there will always be a strong underground weed market. Here in CR they just passed a law allowing personal cultivation. Step in the right direction.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be a privately grown strain, I can't find any info on it. Sounds like a nice strain though. Blackmarket here is typically $50-75 an 8th. Dispensary prices are $5= higher than black market but the quality had been compromised because supply and demand. We only just started selling whole flower Aug 1st, up until then it was concentrates only. We may only vape the flower, not smoke it. I don't know how long until home cultivation will be permitted. We're working on recreational legalization and fixing the current mmj laws right now but I'd still have to rely on the BM because we don't have enough growers to supply just the people lucky enough to qualify for a mmj card.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I buy pounds(assorted) a month and I roughly pay 2-3 bucks a gram ..But this is Cannuck country and we sit firmly in the grey til the politicians can figure out the best way to control and dominate the market, it's gunna bottom out since they'll never be able to meet the demand... Do you not purchase online Iggy?,you know the same places the dispensaries grab theirs?

THROB

Factory Bastard
why ruin your lungs?
stuff puts me to sleep in the middle of a check out line

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be a privately grown strain, I can't find any info on it. Sounds like a nice strain though. Blackmarket here is typically $50-75 an 8th. Dispensary prices are $5= higher than black market but the quality had been compromised because supply and demand. We only just started selling whole flower Aug 1st, up until then it was concentrates only. We may only vape the flower, not smoke it. I don't know how long until home cultivation will be permitted. We're working on recreational legalization and fixing the current mmj laws right now but I'd still have to rely on the BM because we don't have enough growers to supply just the people lucky enough to qualify for a mmj card.

I don’t vape when I’m in Tamarindo. I have a pen, but no cannabis oil available. Here I pay $100. For a quarter, $180. For a half. Nicely trimmed bud, but not much variety. Blo is cheap as hell. I don’t use it any more. The convince of a Cannabis store to me is the ultimate. Good luck with your quest. Marijuana is such a wonderful thing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The weed in dispensaries is sub par compared to someone who cares whut they grow, I've been growing outdoors every summer for 20 yrs now, sometimes it's awesome, sometimes I burn pounds in my outdoor fireplace it's so outdoorsy, I can NOT accept paying up to $16 a gram and it's of street grade quality, online there is a plenty to choose from, but you could spend and spend and still get dirty weed ... Fuck dispo's and their dirty expensive weed...Plazacanna is the best I've ever ordered from, proper quads, Pine og, love potion are knock out strains when it's from them.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of older folks need it for medicine. It’s not always about getting loaded. The convince is important for many

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lots of older folks need it for medicine. It’s not always about getting loaded. The convince is important for many
yeh you're right, weaker strains for various ailments, and they sell those lower THC Higher CBD strains for a more realistic price, BUT they know the majority are there to get high off of some stank, and it disgusts me that they price it as they do, gold digging arseholes, when my weed can't burn because it hasn't been flushed and I paid $55 for a HQ it's highly disappointing ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've been grabbing here, great bang for the buck , haven't had any issues and I've been using them for over a year

I even spam referral links for them,barely ever pay for weed anymore
Thanks man, I checked it out a little bit, prices are fairish, you say the top strains are worth it ??

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've been grabbing here, great bang for the buck , haven't had any issues and I've been using them for over a year

I even spam referral links for them,barely ever pay for weed anymore
Thanks man, I checked it out a little bit, prices are fairish, you say the top strains are worth it ??

remember 3 or more ounces gets you 35% off 8 or more 45% off if you want a further discount use grimm5 for 5% more in coupon code

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I buy pounds(assorted) a month and I roughly pay 2-3 bucks a gram ..But this is Cannuck country and we sit firmly in the grey til the politicians can figure out the best way to control and dominate the market, it's gunna bottom out since they'll never be able to meet the demand... Do you not purchase online Iggy?,you know the same places the dispensaries grab theirs?
I don't believe we have quite the same options here. Pennsylvania is maybe not the worst state in the US but it's definitely one of the worst regarding Cannabis law reform. On top of terrible state laws there is the Federal gov fucking things up. I don't believe purchasing online is an option for us. Shipping Cannabis is illegal because of Federal laws. I haven't seen any strains that would do me any good anyway. They either have little or no CBD content and are all mid to high THC content, I love getting high but I need the CBD content too. I don't think we're permitted to by directly from the supplier either. Feds need to back off and let people live. If it weren't for fear of being thrown in prison I'd chance growing my own but after seeing the penalties for cultivation............. nah it's not worth it when I still have a teenager to finish raising. I've watched alcohol find it's way into every single store possible but let's keep the suffering waiting for Cannabis, a substance that cannot kill you and will benefit most people who consume it no matter the reason they are consuming it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I don't believe we have quite the same options here. Pennsylvania is maybe not the worst state in the US but it's definitely one of the worst regarding Cannabis law reform. On top of terrible state laws there is the Federal gov fucking things up. I don't believe purchasing online is an option for us. Shipping Cannabis is illegal because of Federal laws. I haven't seen any strains that would do me any good anyway. They either have little or no CBD content and are all mid to high THC content, I love getting high but I need the CBD content too. I don't think we're permitted to by directly from the supplier either. Feds need to back off and let people live. If it weren't for fear of being thrown in prison I'd chance growing my own but after seeing the penalties for cultivation............. nah it's not worth it when I still have a teenager to finish raising. I've watched alcohol find it's way into every single store possible but let's keep the suffering waiting for Cannabis, a substance that cannot kill you and will benefit most people who consume it no matter the reason they are consuming it.
I like my CBD in edibles..sounds like you need CBD distillate or isolate. Charlottes Web is the go to CBD strain round here, also grabbed Critical Mass and Johnnys Toxin.. Fave would be the Toxin..

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have mine delivered. By a happy blonde of the hippy variety. I do not go to outlets as it is not legalized until Oct.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I like my CBD in edibles..sounds like you need CBD distillate or isolate. Charlottes Web is the go to CBD strain round here, also grabbed Critical Mass and Johnnys Toxin.. Fave would be the Toxin..
This is the only form of CW that I've seen around.
They sell it at the farmers markets, and possibly the dispensaries.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have mine delivered. By a happy blonde of the hippy variety. I do not go to outlets as it is not legalized until Oct.
Hahahaaa a fellow Canadian ?? I'm counting the days sir

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In due time. However, the freedom to buy is curtailed that in my neck of the woods you will not able to grow for private use. Have to buy it through the LC.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This is the only form of CW that I've seen around.
They sell it at the farmers markets, and possibly the dispensaries.

This guy was making a list of strains with thc/cbd values and availability I know this is mostly Canadian orientated but it can help to identify strains

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
why ruin your lungs?
You're either smoking garbage or and Indica dominant strain. Try something of the Sativa variety.

I like Indica, it doesnt bother my throat and lungs as bad. Doesnt make me tired, but it does make me over analyze things or procrastinate lol. Sativa does give me more energy. Once a year I have to take a break for a month, I get too wheezy. I havent had a break in 4 years though lol, Im way overdue. Taking it easy a lil this week.

Stuff is pricey here, aint no stores. I thought it was too cool when I was in Seattle, and was able to walk from my brothers place to the store, and everything was legal, and they had plenty lol. Handed me a menu! That was a good week, going back in 2 weeks!

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Once in a while you hear about people putting fentanyl in the weed out here. Doesn’t make sense to me, why kill potential return customers? Thankfully I don’t buy from sketchy people.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of older folks need it for medicine. It’s not always about getting loaded.
Once in a while you hear about people putting fentanyl in the weed out here. Doesn’t make sense to me, why kill potential return customers? Thankfully I don’t buy from sketchy people.

Fentanyl? Sounds like you’re in Trump country?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why ruin your lungs?
You're either smoking garbage or and Indica dominant strain. Try something of the Sativa variety.

I like Indica, it doesnt bother my throat and lungs as bad. Doesnt make me tired, but it does make me over analyze things or procrastinate lol. Sativa does give me more energy. Once a year I have to take a break for a month, I get too wheezy. I havent had a break in 4 years though lol, Im way overdue. Taking it easy a lil this week.

Stuff is pricey here, aint no stores. I thought it was too cool when I was in Seattle, and was able to walk from my brothers place to the store, and everything was legal, and they had plenty lol. Handed me a menu! That was a good week, going back in 2 weeks!

Werent you required to show a Washington drivers license? In Ca. no license no goods

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, ghetto country.
Could be right. Except I never ran across a coal miner who didn’t use it. A big money maker for Trump and his buddies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
why ruin your lungs?

Werent you required to show a Washington drivers license? In Ca. no license no goods

I think I showed a license, but its a Virginia license of course. Was a recreational pot shop, not a medical one.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, ghetto country.
Could be right. Except I never ran across a coal miner who didn’t use it. A big money maker for Trump and his buddies.
swastikaseizure.gif

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I just grow what I want and take orders from other folks. I get clones from a friend who keeps about 100 strains in stock so its pretty easy. we have water rights so our cost is minimal. We pay for soil and nutrients. but have a nice compost stash on hand.