Cant create PMs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's nothing to see here people...there is no emergency. Lokmar in his gay Covid delirium just forgot to push the post/send button.
Dovey was generous enough to give me my answer. You can STFU, now, faggit ass.

How come you just didn't pm her?

:LOL:

Some gay people can very dramatic.
Kill em. Problem solved, fatty.

All of them or only some of them?
Lets kill ALL of them and any fat pig that thinks being a faggit is ok.

So, your friends as well and their offspring?
Pigs like you who promote all this disgusting gay behavior should be rounded up.

Read the Bible, God hates gays and wants them dead.

Answer the question, coward.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's nothing to see here people...there is no emergency. Lokmar in his gay Covid delirium just forgot to push the post/send button.

It's a good thing we have people like you to defend us "gays" against words on a screen while voting for legislation that holds women and girls down for predators and standing behind a group of activists that make INCELS look friendly.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pigs like you who promote all this disgusting gay behavior should be rounded up.

Read the Bible, God hates gays and wants them dead.

Answer the question, coward.
I did, stupid cunt. FFS!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's a good thing we have people like you to defend us "gays" against words on a screen while voting for legislation that holds women and girls down for predators and standing behind a group of activists that make INCELS look friendly.
Sorry Dovey, you gonna hafta die I guess so I aint a hypocrite. Can I still get that free pity bang first tho?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sorry Dovey, you gonna hafta die I guess so I aint a hypocrite. Can I still get that free pity bang first tho?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, because that's what I do because your dizzy ass says so.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

How do you know how anyone votes, you ding dong? LMAO@U

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Her one thought per day ricochets in that hollow mass that sits atop her shoulders until it emits "stupid" out of her mouth or fingers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well you certainly have a lot of shitty things to say to people who have something to say about this cult, dont you?

Maybe that's a testimony to your shit fucked attitude towards other people that you've spent everyday for over a year coming here, posting in politcs but never saying anything of any value.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her one thought per day ricochets in that hollow mass that sits atop her shoulders until it emits "stupid" out of her mouth or fingers.

Listen fat

I'd rather that be true about me than ever be so full of hatred that I pretend to be friendly with someone so I can use things they told me in confidence as "ammo" on a forum.

You and Scrotini have a lot in common. You both take pride being predatory pieces of shit.

Finding targets to ease the pain of your fractured and narcissistic personalities right from the comp and phone so you dont even burn calories doing it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen fat

I'd rather that be true about me than ever be so full of hatred that I pretend to be friendly with someone so I can use things they told me in confidence as "ammo" on a forum.

You and Scrotini have a lot in common. You both take pride being predatory pieces of shit.

Finding targets to ease the pain of your fractured and narcissistic personalities right from the comp and phone so you dont even burn calories doing it.

Listen whore

Go take care of your children, I'm not a problem for you.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?!
Awwww, you're such a sweetheart! I'm sure gonna miss you!!!!!! :SadFace:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Listen fat

Listen whore

You are not a problem for me, you are a problem for you.

I can't imagine being such a high level coward that I would actually trick someone I did not like into friendly conversations about their life and than weaponize that info later because you cant defend your politcal stance and you hate people who can.

Get a super industrial heavy weight ski lift and start the long and strenuous journey towards getting the fuck over yourself. Not a single person here puts calling you a miserable fat fuck over anything....least of all their actual families.

Are you over there sitting on your colossal and yeast infected ass blowing off that poor man who isnt allowed to discuss his politcal opinions because you are incapable of rational civil discourse? I'm thinking you are.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen fat

Listen whore

I can't imagine being such a high level coward that I would actually trick someone I did not like into friendly conversations about their life and than weaponize that info later because you cant defend your politcal stance and you hate people who can.

Get a super industrial heavy weight ski lift and start the long and strenuous journey towards getting the fuck over yourself. Not a single person here puts calling you a miserable fat fuck over anything....least of all their actual families.

Are you over there sitting on your colossal and yeast infected ass blowing off that poor man who isnt allowed to discuss his politcal opinions because you are incapable of rational civil discourse? I'm thinking you are.

We haven't been talking politics at all in your meltdowns.

You're a disturbed person and you know it.

How come other parents aren't posting dick pics from their kids phones?

Don't worry about my guy, he's a grown ass man. Worry about your children.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Listen fat

Listen whore

Just anger and belligerence and general unpleasantness. Vulgarity too.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this a new part of the CON extortion plan? Lemme know.
Edit

If you are trying to ask me what time and what parking lot.....just ask at BC.

I'll bring the 6 pack of Coors.
Ha ha and you swoop in to save the ladyman LOL
Smooth move exlax
I see you're still upset about my colossus net slaps? Tell the doc you've got shooting pains from heel up to your ass and its killing you, if it goes well you'll either get gabapentin<<GREAT SLIGHTLY NIPPY YOO or he may prescribe you the holy grail PREGABALIN :ThumbsUp1: I don't find them addictive at all, I get some every month, today I just got 60diazempam, 60ARMODIFINIL and sixty PREBABALIN... FORIEGN manufacturers but completely legit and Always deliver ALWAYS LOK at my haul new "buddy"

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Smooth move exlax
I see you're still upset about my colossus net slaps? Tell the doc you've got shooting pains from heel up to your ass and its killing you, if it goes well you'll either get gabapentin<<GREAT SLIGHTLY NIPPY YOO or he may prescribe you the holy grail PREGABALIN :ThumbsUp1: I don't find them addictive at all, I get some every month, today I just got 60diazempam, 60ARMODIFINIL and sixty PREBABALIN... FORIEGN manufacturers but completely legit and Always deliver ALWAYS LOK at my haul new "buddy"

sorry buddy, I live like a MAN not a poooosy
not hopped on meds fella, stronger than that ... might werk her the weak

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Edit

Smooth move exlax
Her, before you say bed's dirty then coco fiRmail

• Confused
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Smooth move exlax

sorry buddy, I live like a MAN not a poooosy
not hopped on meds fella, stronger than that ... might werk her the weak
I take them because they give you a great buzz that lasts for hours not because I'm trying to block the demons of depression... You need something to help you, I'm just trying to be nice, there's been a surge in male suicide in the UK, I'm sure the figures are much the same in Canada eh... I recently lost a real good mate recently, he had a job, kids and a lovely wife and they found him dead in his room, hanged himself... I shitpost but I wouldn't want you to harm yourself ffs... Male mental health needs to be taken seriously, stop being mean to me for giving you a suggestion... Fahget

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So anyway, could one of you retarded assholes tell me why the PM system is down? Please? You fucking niggers.

You should PM @Bastard Factory and ask!

:GiggleBitch:
Ho, you a fukin mod. Make me a sammie, bitch!
Hello brother, why the fuck are you red?:FlameOn2::FlameOn:
The high crime of dropping the "boring" emoji on biggies deportation announcement.
I'd have saved you bro lol