Caravan of Central American migrants heads toward US border

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get ready, 'mericans, they're headed North!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rather than doing anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens and people seeking to abuse the asylum system Biden is making everything worse.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rather than doing anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens and people seeking to abuse the asylum system Biden is making everything worse.

One thing the US should do is to fine Mexico for letting the Central Americans use their country as a stepping stone to get in the US. I bet you if Meixco had to pay steep fines for allowing these people to pass through like that the traffic would slow down pretty quick.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One thing the US should do is to fine Mexico for letting the Central Americans use their country as a stepping stone to get in the US. I bet you if Meixco had to pay steep fines for allowing these people to pass through like that the traffic would slow down pretty quick.
Saint Trump had it all worked out with Mexico.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Essentially that is what Trump did, Mexico agreed to it (though not fines just lose of tariff free access to the US if they do not stop illegal migrants) and just today Biden ended that agreement. Why? He literally wantd to flood the country with third world migrants because Dems see them as their future voters. It is truly that blatant.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So glad I have a couple federal pensions etc, and don't have to worry about a day laborer stealing my job. Must be tough out there for you pimps tho.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Realizing that something harms about 50% of the working age population and is therefore a bad policy doesn't mean one is personally effected. It means one cares about the plight of the working class. Something Dems often talk about but always undermine.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah, send them a bill. That'll work. :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This will be awesome for our already fucked citizens who just lost jobs by the hundreds of thousands.

Are they bringing every strain of Covid 1984 with them?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, send them a bill. That'll work. :facepalm:

Well, if not fines, then slap tarrifs on Mexico.

Also, I'd question whether the Mexican Government is violating their Free Trade Agreement with the US by allowing the export of undocumented migrants into the US, from Central America & their own nation.

Free Trade Agreements allow the entry of migrant workers, but they are required to have proper documentation.

Even Europe with its open border policy doesn't allow non-EU citizens to plop themselves down and set up shop wherever they feel like it. Europe wouldn't allow Central Americans or Mexicans into their countries either.

US should place a fee on every undocumented migrant from Mexico in their country and make Mexico pay for it in the form of tarrifs.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We literally had an agreement for them to stop the illegal alien caravans and Biden ended it two days ago.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Agreed - Should make them pay for theWall.
Oh wait.....

But seriously - very strong, and non-violent messages have to be sent that comforting illegals (giving them work) will not be tolerated, and no gov assistance should be forthcoming.
No inducements or rewards for gate crashing should be held out.

One issue up for debate is what to do with the long standing illegal residents.
As you know, foolish legislation like the ill-advised Reagan amnesty were failures.
The only way I personally would condone an amnesty is if it did not reward illegals or descendants with citizenship or its perks (and let me add that this ridiculous bastardization of the 14th birthright clause be stripped from law). ....and - if as part of the agreement - no future amnesty of any kind, for any reason be granted. Illegal entry then becomes a criminal act with dire consequence for the offender and all those who aid and abet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh wait.....

But seriously - very strong, and non-violent messages have to be sent that comforting illegals (giving them work) will not be tolerated, and no gov assistance should be forthcoming.

Wait a minute. Are you advocating for free passage of illegals into the US but then are denying them the ability to work and even receive public assistance?

How exactly is that all supposed to work?

Do they spontaneously turn into immortals as soon as they reach the north side of the Mexican border? :Crazy:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Oh wait.....

Wait a minute. Are you advocating for free passage of illegals into the US but then are denying them the ability to work and even receive public assistance?

Do they spontaneously turn into immortals as soon as they reach the north side of the Mexican border? :Crazy:
Message boards are no place for people who can not read or interpret the written word.
.You should find a new hobby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh wait.....

Message boards are no place for people who can not read or interpret the written word.
translation: YOu didn't quite think that one through

Carry on, drooling dipshit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, you don't know how to read, or interpret wurdz or think.
Well - your a conservative, we already knew that.
Yeah you used that backpedal already to compensate for your inability to sustain your own arguments

Try something new:

Something like.... i dunno, the dog ate my homework. That ought to work

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
No, you don't know how to read, or interpret wurdz or think.
Well - your a conservative, we already knew that.
Yeah you used that backpedal already to compensate for your inability to sustain your own arguments

Try something new:

Something like.... i dunno, the dog ate my homework. That ought to work
I know why you want illegals here.
Same reason conservatives always do.
Wage suppression.
Creation of social discord.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh wait.....

And yet.....here you are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know why you want illegals here.
Same reason conservatives always do.
Wage suppression.
Creation of social discord.

If that were even remotely true why would I support ICE / The wall / and strong immigration laws?

You're not too fucking bright are you?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
and strong immigration laws?
.You do not - or you wouldn't disagree with me that it is the best way to disincentivize illegal immigration.
Why don't you want to penalize the big corporations that ulilize illegal (cheap) labor, Bigly?
.You do know it's them, chamber of commerce and Trump who luuuuvs that cheap illegal labor.
Could it be you're a corporate shill, like all of your conservative brethren? Yes it is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and strong immigration laws?
.You do not - or you wouldn't disagree with me that it is the best way to disincentivize illegal immigration.
Why don't you want to penalize the big corporations that ulilize illegal (cheap) labor, Bigly?
.You do know it's them, chamber of commerce and Trump who luuuuvs that cheap illegal labor.
Could it be you're a corporate shill, like all of your conservative brethren? Yes it is.
So in your convoluted view of reality it makes the most sense to have an open border policy and just make it impossible to make an honest wage. Either through work or government subsides ?

Um... so how do they support themselves once they are here?

You don't posses a drivers license do you?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
it makes the most sense to have an open border policy
Really - who said that?
What I said was that if there is no reason to come here illegally then why would people come when they know they will receive nothing and be met with criminal charges?
The problem is that big corporations and smaller businessmen are never held accountable in any real way for luring and employing these people.
..and contrary to popular belief the do receive government assistance.

I've given my opinion elsewhere regarding guest worker program, and legal corporately inspired immigration. All part of the conservative plan to marginalize the American worker in favor of cheap foreign labor.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh wait.....

As you know, foolish legislation like the ill-advised Reagan amnesty were failures.
The only way I personally would condone an amnesty is if it did not reward illegals or descendants with citizenship or its perks (and let me add that this ridiculous bastardization of the 14th birthright clause be stripped from law). ....and - if as part of the agreement - no future amnesty of any kind, for any reason be granted. Illegal entry then becomes a criminal act with dire consequence for the offender and all those who aid and abet.

Please link to your supposed "strong messages" because all the actual actions done by Biden and Dems have been to reward criminality by illegal aliens.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Oh wait.....

Please link to your supposed "strong messages" because all the actual actions done by Biden and Dems have been to reward criminality by illegal aliens.
Please - you to, Oerdink, reread only with comprehension this time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really - who said that?
What I said was that if there is no reason to come here illegally then why would people come when they know they will receive nothing and be met with criminal charges?
The problem is that big corporations and smaller businessmen are never held accountable in any real way for luring and employing these people.

I've given my opinion elsewhere regarding guest worker program, and legal corporately inspired immigration. All part of the conservative plan to marginalize the American worker in favor of cheap foreign labor.
So assuming we implemented your silly idea TODAY. Every company using an illegal alien gets fucking beheaded or some similarly gross punishment.

What happens to all the illegals who just started working for them yesterday? DO they use their Federation issued communicators to instruct Scotty to beam them back to the city of their origin back in Mexico?

You are one seriously dumb fuck, do you realize that?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Really - who said that?

So assuming we implemented your silly idea TODAY. Every company using an illegal alien gets fucking beheaded or some similarly gross punishment.

What happens to all the illegals who just started working for them yesterday? DO they use their Federation issued communicators to instruct Scotty to beam them back to the city of their origin back in Mexico?

You are one seriously dumb fuck, do you realize that?
. Well - you know, Bigly Dumbfuck
.Generally speaking in a country like ours
no one comes into the village to trumpets
unrolls a scroll - a decree from the king
. and reads everyone the riot act.

.Things take time
people know what's coming legislatively
and make preparations.

.At times when there is little or no advantage to remaining in the US
illegals are known to cross south of the border.

I understand though that you want to defend your corporate masters from criminal liability.

Typical Con.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Afraid you’ll be outta work Stubby? They make safer Ice Cream truck drivers.