Caravan of Central American migrants heads toward US border

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
it makes the most sense to have an open border policy
Really - who said that?
What I said was that if there is no reason to come here illegally then why would people come when they know they will receive nothing and be met with criminal charges?
The problem is that big corporations and smaller businessmen are never held accountable in any real way for luring and employing these people.
..and contrary to popular belief the do receive government assistance.

I've given my opinion elsewhere regarding guest worker program, and legal corporately inspired immigration. All part of the conservative plan to marginalize the American worker in favor of cheap foreign labor.
So assuming we implemented your silly idea TODAY. Every company using an illegal alien gets fucking beheaded or some similarly gross punishment.

What happens to all the illegals who just started working for them yesterday? DO they use their Federation issued communicators to instruct Scotty to beam them back to the city of their origin back in Mexico?

You are one seriously dumb fuck, do you realize that?
. Well - you know, Bigly Dumbfuck
.Generally speaking in a country like ours
no one comes into the village to trumpets
unrolls a scroll - a decree from the king
. and reads everyone the riot act.

.Things take time
people know what's coming legislatively
and make preparations.

.At times when there is little or no advantage to remaining in the US
illegals are known to cross south of the border.

I understand though that you want to defend your corporate masters from criminal liability.

Typical Con.
All that mental mush to say absolutely nothing.

Because you know nothing and you're as dumb as a backed toilet

Simply fact is YOU eliminate the supply and those business will turn to alternatives to remain viable.

You don't allow masses of people into the country with ZERO chance or ability to sustain themselves. That will only foster hostile situations. You dumb fucking douche

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rather than doing anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens and people seeking to abuse the asylum system Biden is making everything worse.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

One thing the US should do is to fine Mexico for letting the Central Americans use their country as a stepping stone to get in the US. I bet you if Meixco had to pay steep fines for allowing these people to pass through like that the traffic would slow down pretty quick.
Agreed - Should make them pay for theWall.
Oh wait.....

But seriously - very strong, and non-violent messages have to be sent that comforting illegals (giving them work) will not be tolerated, and no gov assistance should be forthcoming.
No inducements or rewards for gate crashing should be held out.

One issue up for debate is what to do with the long standing illegal residents.
As you know, foolish legislation like the ill-advised Reagan amnesty were failures.
The only way I personally would condone an amnesty is if it did not reward illegals or descendants with citizenship or its perks (and let me add that this ridiculous bastardization of the 14th birthright clause be stripped from law). ....and - if as part of the agreement - no future amnesty of any kind, for any reason be granted. Illegal entry then becomes a criminal act with dire consequence for the offender and all those who aid and abet.

Please link to your supposed "strong messages" because all the actual actions done by Biden and Dems have been to reward criminality by illegal aliens.
Please - you to, Oerdink, reread only with comprehension this time.

Ok, you don't have a link, as usual, you're just such a tiny man you are unable to admit it. Thank you for clearing that up for us.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Really - who said that?
What I said was that if there is no reason to come here illegally then why would people come when they know they will receive nothing and be met with criminal charges?
The problem is that big corporations and smaller businessmen are never held accountable in any real way for luring and employing these people.

I've given my opinion elsewhere regarding guest worker program, and legal corporately inspired immigration. All part of the conservative plan to marginalize the American worker in favor of cheap foreign labor.
So assuming we implemented your silly idea TODAY. Every company using an illegal alien gets fucking beheaded or some similarly gross punishment.

What happens to all the illegals who just started working for them yesterday? DO they use their Federation issued communicators to instruct Scotty to beam them back to the city of their origin back in Mexico?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

I understand though that you want to defend your corporate masters from criminal liability.

Typical Con.

Simply fact is YOU eliminate the supply and those business will turn to alternatives to remain viable.

You don't allow masses of people into the country with ZERO chance or ability to sustain themselves. That will only foster hostile situations. You dumb fucking douche
I tell you what, Bigly - go right ahead and build your maginot line.
The US has done that since the 1920's - see the good effect?

PS: (that means writ later for all you BadTards who be confuse by the Post....Script)
at that time it was left to Harry Anslinger to initiate a 100 years war on marijuana. LoLz

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Rather than doing anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens and people seeking to abuse the asylum system Biden is making everything worse.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

One thing the US should do is to fine Mexico for letting the Central Americans use their country as a stepping stone to get in the US. I bet you if Meixco had to pay steep fines for allowing these people to pass through like that the traffic would slow down pretty quick.
Agreed - Should make them pay for theWall.
Oh wait.....

But seriously - very strong, and non-violent messages have to be sent that comforting illegals (giving them work) will not be tolerated, and no gov assistance should be forthcoming.
No inducements or rewards for gate crashing should be held out.

One issue up for debate is what to do with the long standing illegal residents.
As you know, foolish legislation like the ill-advised Reagan amnesty were failures.
The only way I personally would condone an amnesty is if it did not reward illegals or descendants with citizenship or its perks (and let me add that this ridiculous bastardization of the 14th birthright clause be stripped from law). ....and - if as part of the agreement - no future amnesty of any kind, for any reason be granted. Illegal entry then becomes a criminal act with dire consequence for the offender and all those who aid and abet.

Please link to your supposed "strong messages" because all the actual actions done by Biden and Dems have been to reward criminality by illegal aliens.
Please - you to, Oerdink, reread only with comprehension this time.

Ok, you don't have a link, as usual, you're just such a tiny man you are unable to admit it. Thank you for clearing that up for us.
What did you want a link to - my opinion that it would make good policy?

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/caravan-of-central-american-migrants-heads-toward-us-border.3682/

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

It worked excellently until the 1970's when liberals and even some conservatives stopped enforcing the law; often at the behest of big business who wanted cheap illegal labor. It was only when we do not enforce the law that the law gets ignored.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

Mankind has sought to curb violent crime since the dawn of time with little to no success. Doesn't mean you simply turn it into an acceptable action you backwards inbred fuckmunch

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

Mankind has sought to curb violent crime since the dawn of time with little to no success. Doesn't mean you simply turn it into an acceptable action you backwards inbred fuckmunch
I agree 100 and one percent - if that is possible.
any other non-sequiturs you'd like to through out?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

He is completely delusional. How does this even happen?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you’re a phony. You seem to be here or in a food line. FloriDUH
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

Inbred? Explains a lot about you little guy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

I agree 100 and one percent - if that is possible.
any other non-sequiturs you'd like to through out?
and there goes the escape hatch when your 3 remaining braincells cannot erect a cognizant rebuttal to my flawless arguments

piss off you developmentally arrested cretin, your brain stock simply doesn't have the capacity to sustain a debate without having your earlobes fastened to a car battery

moron

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know you’re a phony. You seem to be here or in a food line. FloriDUH
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

Inbred? Explains a lot about you little guy
I was wondering when dumber was going to come along and join dumb in the foray

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

It worked excellently until the 1970's when liberals and even some conservatives stopped enforcing the law; often at the behest of big business who wanted cheap illegal labor. It was only when we do not enforce the law that the law gets ignored.
It wasn't "liberals" who wanted cheap labor, Oerdink - it never is. It's conservatives whose only purpose in life in making profits.
Even into the 90's Dems did not consider it a big issue - but about then they started playing politics and became complicit.
Remember 1990 was also the year they commandeered the conservative PC movement of '89
and it was then I knew they'd run off-the-rails and become part of the problem - in other words,
conservatives.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

He is completely delusional. How does this even happen?
I seriously don't know how these idiots become this stupid in the first place.

Must be something the nurses are putting in his pea soup

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

Actually, historians state the the world our ancestors came, was much more violent than it is today, Bigly

Murder was much more common. You'd have been much more likely to be a victim of homicide 200 years ago than today.

so was infranticide..

Rape I suspect as well.

I suppose in absolute numbers we're just as high or higher, but in terms of % or murder rate, we're probably lower if not significantly lower.

So, better policing, technology and social programs have probably helped.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

It wasn't "liberals" who wanted cheap labor, Oerdink - it never is. It's conservatives whose only purpose in life in making profits.
Even into the 90's Dems did not consider it a big issue - but about then they started playing politics and became complicit.
Remember 1990 was also the year they commandeered the conservative PC movement of '89
and it was then I knew they'd run off-the-rails and become part of the problem - in other words,
conservatives.
Let's assume for a second it is conservatives who want cheap labor

wouldn't it be a little self defeating to build a wall, back ICE and call for tougher measures to curb the flow of illegals into this country?

Can you really be stupid enough to not see that for yourself?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t see it either. The idea was so fucking dumb, it never really got started.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can’t see it either. The idea was so fucking dumb, it never really got started.
you cant see anything but a vulnerable child playing with no adult supervision

piss off cretin, adults who have no interest in children sexually are talking

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

conservatives.

wouldn't it be a little self defeating to build a wall, back ICE and call for tougher measures to curb the flow of illegals into this country?

Sure - you see, because the physical barriers that exist don't stop illegal immigration do they?
..but making it a wedge issue (let's build a wall) does the job of controlling weak minded people like you into giving support to persons, like Trump (who not only employs illegal aliens, but marries them) keeping them in power so they can advance their steal the wealth agenda.

Is theWall built or not?
I read claims here that it is.

Re: border security - technology today allows for a virtual wall
but how can you appeal to concrete thinkers like Trumptards with such an idea.

Got to be a physical wall, right?

..and never NEVER threaten cons corporate masters with legal consequence for hiring illegals.

......BUILD THE WALL !

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

conservatives.

Sure - you see, because the physical barriers that exist don't stop illegal immigration do they?
..but making it a wedge issue (let's build a wall) does the job of controlling weak minded people like you into giving support to persons, like Trump (who not only employs illegal aliens, but marries them) keeping them in power so they can advance their steal the wealth agenda.

Is theWall built or not.

..and never NEVER threaten cons corporate masters with legal consequence for hiring illegals.

......BUILD THE WALL !

I dont think you understand anything about the conservative position on anything.

Your posts show you are insanely low info, and you do not understand any opposing views.

Basically.....from your own posts, you think that everything YOU think is correct and perfect and anything outside of that is conservative.

In reality, you have no idea that you are the one who is closed minded, hate infected and on the side of corporate elites. It blows my mind that you are blind to that....but propaganda has a powerful impact.

The landscape has evolved and you seem stuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

conservatives.

Is theWall built or not.

......BUILD THE WALL !
So basically you advocate for letting them in but disallowing them any legitimate opportunity once here

People with an IQ above 50 will tell you that's a bonehead idea that will undoubtedly lead to violence but don't let that stop you from filling your drool cup

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really - who said that?

.Things take time
and make preparations.

Typical Con.

conservatives.

Is theWall built or not.

......BUILD THE WALL !
So basically you advocate for letting them in but disallowing them any legitimate opportunity once here

People with an IQ above 50 will tell you that's a bonehead idea that will undoubtedly lead to violence but don't let that stop you from filling your drool cup

He doesnt even know what he is saying. He just hates "repukes" and blathers.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Where did I say I don't think border security is a good idea?
. What you said is you don't believe in measures disincentivizing luring illegals
. especially criminalizing aiding and abetting. (your conservative corporate masters wouldn't like that)

Here's a question - do you think an illegal alien holding up in a Catholic church (or other) should be condoned legally?

..and
You know, because
.Border security
I'm thinking Jew Space Lazers all the way.

Last edited: